Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,464 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (56120 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by bassdow: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
h
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
there are insane people all over the world... insanity has no race, no gender.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ugbarreta(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na here we still deh, hear say de croc don kee u. No worry.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by scholes23(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
So he go dey knack crocodile.

Wetin dem go born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by kevwemike: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
If him get mind why him tie the mouth. E for no how far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Wizardslayer: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
As long as you sleep and wake up everyday you should always prepare yourself for surprises.

Am not distracted but more focused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Philipmoon2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did they tired the brides mouth, they supposed leave out open cos i Wan check something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did you tie your bride's mouth naa?
Did you not kiss your bride? undecided
The world is going crazy at a fast pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by saveman91(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mad people everywhere, i laugh in spanish
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by chatinent: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Croc is happy it got an adult food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Menclothing: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why tie the mouth ?
Why are you crying

Pls always sleep 🛌 with your new wife

You will live long

Promo sales dm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Emmizay12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
as far as the crocodile did not say "I Do" that one no be marriage
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by kinkydude: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok. Where is the father and mother in law now?!
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
One man down, we are loosing men in this world.
Btw, you are suppose to kiss the bride
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by dikings(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Just when you feel you've seen it all
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Whoknow: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
But I think love is without harm, why did he tie the reptile mouth nah? Mumu man.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
Ok waiting for next episode
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Abeg make Angel Michael sound the trumpet.Make we shuffle this mother earth..what is really happening🤦‍♂️🤔
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did he tie the mouth........... 🤣😂

Crocodile might want to kiss him........ 🐊🐊🐊🐊🤣😜
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Savechild23: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
What do u expect from tinubu ally
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by FuckTheMod: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol
THE FÕÕL EVEN TIRED HER MOUTH grin

Una for open am na, to experience REAL LOVE grin grin grin

Bunch of BASTARDS grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by bolademi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.

Why tarring the crocodile mouth
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by adecz: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
But he should kiss the bride...

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Cassandraloius: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Such a Big shame!
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
You are marrying your wife and you tied her mouth, what kind of marriage is that, he even wore her a wedding gown but refused to kiss his wife and yet he claims he loves his wife, I believe the wife will be willing to kiss him if he makes an attempt by first untying the wife's mouth
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
But wait, he's not hurting anyone. Lol. Clowns.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by SavageResponse(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nothing wey person no go see

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
When we Christian say people can be possess some very enlightened people go call us names.

People now in america are identifying as whatever. It won't be long they will identify as snakes and they will still have a ration take.

Make no mistake the devil has many. But if you can sound rational enough about it. You in the clear.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by adebayo987: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
I for say na witchcraft or mental illness until I saw crowd of people and discovered that I was totally right.
Kingsley34:

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is what naija men should be doing since modern women ain't good enough
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
You are marrying your wife and you tied her mouth, what kind of marriage is that, he even wore her a wedding gown but refused to kiss his wife and yet he claims he loves his wife, I believe the wife will be willing to kiss him if he makes an attempt by first untying the wife's mouth
may thier kiss favour me and my family.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.