Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,523 members, 7,937,486 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (56386 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Bigredmachine: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
you love her and you close her mouth... wicked husband cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you love her, why tie the mouth of your lover.?

Remove the rope from the mouth and properly kiss your bride na.

Anyways this marriage go favour me and my family?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
I don't know which is more disgusting .

This or lgbt
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by reubenobi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
When demons get hold of your soul, it will only take GOD'S grace..
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by 7arrows: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... πŸ˜’

I tire ooooo. Hope they will romance and make sweet love.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Africans always see themselves inferior to the white...so expect some fools to begin immediate practice of these abominable act

Which whites are you talking about here? Mexicans?

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Fembleez1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
The Victor Hugo I know was brilliant and a great writer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by segunAde1: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:

I wonder o, how they won tey kiss 😘
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Expanse2020(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why Dem come tie madam mouth..Abi na only de see am nii
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Mrkindness: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:
😁😝😝😝
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Brendaniel: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
may thier kiss favour me and my family.... grin grin

grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Lamanii22(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
And the guest there are happy… they are even smiling, he should not have even chained the alligator’s mouth.. how would you even carry something that can kill you….
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by drinkgarri: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Looking forward to seeing you may now kiss the bride
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by dannie007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
But why dem Tie the Mouth of the Alligator?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Father4all: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
The idiotic man is sick
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
E for no tie d mouth na... Idiat sad
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Otasikwe(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
This wahala pass Nigeria own
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:
Lols grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
But why did he tie her mouth nah. He should have kissed the bride to prove that love grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Lvgirl: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
The mouth of the crocodile is tied with rope.
This is rape

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by scholes23(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Croclings
Lol
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Confirm4real(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Abeg untie the mouth make I know if na true love as you claim...

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by GeorgeRasks(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
swear
this man the run on Kolos
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by SLOVFO(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:

I wanted to ask that too. Why tie the bride's mouth? grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by scait(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
There should be offsprings to keep the love going in turbulent times?

But this is about tradition. Your judgement is not needed, the people are happy to celebrate their long age tradition.

I love ancient people notwithstanding their foolishness.

This is an ancient tradition. In the Bible, in the city of the wise they wrote To the unknown God as attribute to God Almighty in heaven.
on colos
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Albertone(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:

And why dem no invite the bride's family?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by spartachico(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Werey you love her and you Dey tie her mouth
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
[/color] grin grin grin grin is this not child abuse,an old mayor,married to an,8 year old croc minor. Animal rights activists over to you.[color=#770077]
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nchoje34:
I am so happy for them sincerely speaking....at least the crocodile won't cheat on him or cause him any psychological problem..
I just hope they give birth to wonderful kids grin
are you normal you too
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Croc weds Hugo.. happy married life
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Bodexinvest: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Someone needs to remind that man he is human.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Orderabove(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
nahwa o

another lost soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.