Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,055 members, 7,977,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Efe Ejere@40: Doyen Of Hospitality & Lifestyle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efe Ejere@40: Doyen Of Hospitality & Lifestyle (148 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Saraki Mourns Doyen Of Medicine, Prof. Elebute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe Ejere@40: Doyen Of Hospitality & Lifestyle by aguele(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
By: Benedict Aguele

Efe Ejere a man of many talents. A successful businessman, philanthropist, and a dedicated family man. But above all, he is a true doyen of the hospitality and lifestyle industry.

Efe has been in the industry for over 10 years, and he has seen it all. He has worked with some of the biggest names in the business, and he has helped to shape the industry into what it is today.

But Efe is not just a businessman. He is also a passionate advocate for the hospitality and lifestyle industry. He believes that the industry has the potential to do great things, and has always been committed to helping it reach its full potential.

Efe is also a humble man. Despite his many achievements, he has remained down-to-earth and focused on delivering quality service to his clients. A true inspiration to all who know him.

Efe's commitment to excellence is evident in everything he does. Always looking for ways to improve his business interest, and he is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that his clients are satisfied.

On this day, his 40th birthday, I celebrate Efe Ejere as a true doyen of the hospitality and lifestyle industry.
I wish him all the best for the year ahead, and I know that he will continue to do great things.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom And Force / Re: South-east Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Regio / APC Govt. Fails To Act: 2 Years On, Nigerian Terror Sponsors Remain Unpunished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.