Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,551 members, 7,948,128 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

SW Is Not A Refugee Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Is Not A Refugee Camp (976 Views)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by helinues: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Those who can't handle the insecurities in their home region should stop turning SW into a refugee camp for displaced people.

May be it's time to build a big wall around our borders.

You can't be sharing the little resources meant for the indigenes and still be ungrateful.

SW politicians should rise above pettiness and stop the influx of those who have been displaced from their region but seeing SW as a refugee camp.

Enough is enough

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by izombie(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Helinus, if e dey pain you then stop fighting them when they want out. What is wrong with black people sef? Is hatred part of our DNA? How can someone be refugee in their own country? This is just pure hatred towards a people. Shame on you helinues. I thought you were better than this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by helinues: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
izombie:
Helinus, if e dey pain you then stop fighting them when they want out. What is wrong with black people sef? Is hatred part of our DNA? How can someone be refugee in their own country? This is just pure hatred towards a people. Shame on you helinues. I thought you were better than this.

SW Is Not A Refugee Camp

Do you need vuvuzela for me to loud am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by PlayMaker14: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Do you mean Benin Republic?

Your people are being slaughtered like cheap Rams by the marauding Fulani herdsmen, but just like a coward that you are, you run into hiding in Benin Republic. 😂

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by successmatters(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Benin Republic is not a refugee camp grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by nedu666: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
Those who can't handle the insecurities in their home region should stop turning SW into a refugee camp for displaced people.

You can't be sharing the little resources meant for the indigenes and still be ungrateful.

SW politicians should rise above pettiness and stop the influx of those who have been displaced from their region but seeing SW as a refugee camp.

Enough is enough

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. There is nothing u can do except moan and wail. Sw doesn't need unproductive, unemployed lout like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by WhiteNRed: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by successmatters(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Ilorin is not a refugee camp grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Destined2win: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Enough is enough
This early morning, this is the kind of thread you are creating.

Speaks volumes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Af0NjaAreLiars: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Yes that why your brothers went to Benin Republic grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by amanda2013(f): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2023
King of pettiness is advising politicians to rise against pettiness. Wetin Amanda2013 no go see for this space?

1 Like

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by izombie(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

SW Is Not A Refugee Camp

You are heard clearly. Just that i expected better from you. Really disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Anambra1stS0n: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

SW Is Not A Refugee Camp

Why not support the disintegration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by helinues: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2023
post=124266871:

Why not support the disintegration

Asari has told you people to return back to your region.

After returning, re call all your elected politicians, all the appointed people from SE and then stop collecting monthly Oyel money.

Boom, you will easily have your Utopia without anyone bugging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Nice2023(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Enough is enough

Politics don't work that way.

Only fools without jobs talk this way.

Meaning u talk like a certified fool.

I have never heard u make a reasonable comment but hate speech all the time.

Your soul is troubled.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by ratiani6: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Never been
Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by helinues: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
Nice2023:

Politics don't work that way.

Only fools without jobs talk this way.

Meaning u talk like a certified fool.

I have never heard u make a reasonable comment but hate speech all the time.

Your soul is troubled.

Hahahaha, na ears you dey take read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by kettykings: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
The federal government should move oil and gas companies hq to niger delta and the issue of people coming to south west will end forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Anambra1stS0n: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Asari has told you people to return back to your region.

After returning, re call all your elected politicians, all the appointed people from SE and then stop collecting monthly Oyel money.

Boom, you will easily have your Utopia without anyone bugging
Tell your kinsmen to support disintegration, for you to take control of your region,you can't eat your cake and have it, you guys are confuse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by BossGerald: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Enough is enough

Why not say lagos?? Are you a lagosian?

Even you abandoned your Ogun village to go do owomida for lagos...don't tell me any lagos is a yoruba land and every yoruba have right bullshit, when your osun priestess no fit do her traditional rights for ilorin.

Stop claiming fake oneness and unity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Opolopoopolonio: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2023
True!

Measures must be put in place to stop the influx of pigs... into our peaceful region angry
Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Af0NjaAreLiars: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
True!

Measures must be put in place to stop the influx of pigs... into our peaceful region angry

Peaceful region with higher fatality rate than SE

You people play too much grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by kcnwaigbo: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Does anyone go to the SW? The only place people go to is Lagos.What exactly will anyone be doing in Ibadan, Ado-ekiti,Akure , Oshogbo or Abeokuta? How many non-indigenes stay in these states?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Ikpeyi: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Concerned Authorities should take care of this boy.

2 Likes

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Gossiphub: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2023
SW, aside Lagos is like a poultry farm.

I went to Ondo state and I nearly cried.

The poverty in that state is something else.

I spent a week in Owo, and the best hotel there na just 5k.

In the morning if I'm opening the door,. I will use my two hands to jerk it up.

Bus only leaves to any part of the country from Owo once everyday. (Sorry for this error. Buses move to Lagos and Onitsha only). If you miss that 6am bus, be ready to travel the next day. The day I wanted to travel back after the project that brought me to that state, I was awake like fish. So that I wouldn't miss bus. Kai.

No major eatery is in the whole of Owo. Like I was eating Asun, bread and tea for the whole one week.

The restaurants I saw, sold only Amala from morning till night. Like wtf.

Don't you guys eat rice or another food there?

POS operators charged N10 for every transaction I made. For over many years, my visit to Owo reminded me that the currency was still existing.

When you guys talk about SW and Igbos migrating there I just laugh. Aside Lagos, I don't think I can voluntarily visit any SW state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by BossGerald: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Does anyone go to the SW? The only place people go to is Lagos.What exactly will anyone be doing in Ibadan, Ado-ekiti,Akure , Oshogbo or Abeokuta? How many non-indigenes stay in these states?

Jukwa m oo🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by kcnwaigbo: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Gossiphub:

Bus only leaves to any part of the country in Owo once everyday. If you miss that 6am bus, be ready to travel the next day. The day I wanted to travel back after the project that brought me to that state, I was awake like fish. So that I wouldn't miss bus. Kai.

No major eatery is in the whole of Owo. Like I was eating Asun, bread and tea for the whole one week.

POS operators charged N10 for every transaction you make. For over many years, my visit to Owo reminded me that the currency was still existing.

When you guys talk about SW and Igbos migrating there I just laugh. Aside Lagos, I don't think I can voluntarily visit any SW state.

I went to the state capital Akure and almost cried.The state is dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by BossGerald: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Gossiphub:

Bus only leaves to any part of the country in Owo once everyday. If you miss that 6am bus, be ready to travel the next day. The day I wanted to travel back after the project that brought me to that state, I was awake like fish. So that I wouldn't miss bus. Kai.

POS operators charged N10 for every transaction you make. For over many years, my visit to Owo reminded me that the currency was still existing.

Everybody knows that SW is one overhyped region, wait until you visit ogun state you'll shed blood for the inhabitants, despite their huge igr oo.

That's why they always front lagos

4 Likes

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by Gossiphub: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

I went to the state capital Akure and almost cried.The state is dead.

Bro, these guys need to travel.

Na suffer Dem dey do for there.

I'm not even trying to exaggerate things.

Imagine bus leaving just only in the morning.

Where in the East does that happen?

Even as remote as Okigwe in Imo state, you can get bus to anywhere from morning till night. Na just your money kill am.

They even have couple of nice fast foods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by tungamaje: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Enough is enough
Whether you like it or not, nobody, I repeat nobody can stop any Nigerian from settling wherever he or she likes. The constitution supersedes any other law in Nigeria. If you aren't content, tell your politicians to amend the constitution to include secession so that your region would if possible deport whoever isn't a citizen. There isn't nothing you can do about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by helinues: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2023
tungamaje:

Whether you like it or not, nobody, I repeat nobody can stop any Nigerian from settling wherever he or she likes. The constitution supersedes any other law in Nigeria. If you aren't content, tell your politicians to amend the constitution to include secession so that your region would if possible deport whoever isn't a citizen. There isn't nothing you can do about it

Let me make it simple.

Settling is totally different from being displaced and turn SW to a refugee camp.

You truly know some people are currently being displaced from their own region due to the madness of the illiterate kids which dem born no professors so say peem.

If those displaced people can't solve their internal problem, they they should stop flocking enmass to SW to seek a refugee.

Those who dey settle down for other places no dey come with polythene bag
Re: SW Is Not A Refugee Camp by kcnwaigbo: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Let me make it simple.

Settling is totally different from being displaced and turn SW to a refugee camp.

You truly know some people are currently being displaced from their own region due to the madness of the illiterate kids which dem born no professors so say peem.

If those displaced people can't solve their internal problem, they they should stop flocking enmass to SW to seek a refugee.

Those who dey settle down for other places no dey come with polythene bag
Oga shut up!! People are going to Lagos not SW

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be A Country Of Coup And Counter Coup / Uzodinma Killer Thugs Who Beat Up NLC President Joe Ajaero Identified. / Labour Party Drops Petition Against Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.