Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,221 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release (26700 Views)

Court Jails Senator Peter Nwaoboshi For 7 Years For Money Laundering / Appeal Court nullifies Olisa Metuh's conviction, Orders Fresh Trial / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by stuffs2002: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
meum:

On the flip side, if the tribunal’s judgement doesn’t favour your “It will favour me & my family” submission. Would you support the tribunal to ask that Obi be compensated?

Can you even compensate someone without a case? Obi doesn't even have a case and you want compensated
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by stuffs2002: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
Does he obi or whatever his name is have a case? He's just wasting his time

Na true sha... Obi doesn't even have a case. He's basically chasing shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by meum: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Can you even compensate someone without a case? Obi doesn't even have a case and you want compensated
You didn’t answer my question.
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by stuffs2002: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
meum:

You didn’t answer my question.

What's my business with your nzougbu nzougbu questions
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by meum: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

What's my business with your nzougbu nzougbu questions
No be you carry election matter come enter matter wey no concern election? I come ask you simple question you no fit answer.
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by stuffs2002: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
meum:

No be you carry election matter come enter matter wey no concern election? I come ask you simple question you no fit answer.

That kind mumu question na IPOB, UGM get am
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by confusedlady(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Judgement for sale to the highest bidder. grin
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by od4life(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
COMPAQ:

Meanwhile the Ribadu your hailing has no record of any major conviction
Not true. Tafa Balogun was convicted during Ribadu's time as Chairman of EFCC.
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
God no dey sleep..

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by meum: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

That kind mumu question na IPOB, UGM get am
And the mumu question wey you take “answer” my question na who come get am?
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by epistleNow(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
Good one.

Why do you think this is good?
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by adioolayi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
fergie001:

Is it related to $460,000?

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by Laughingkk: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nigeria judiciary I had become two edge sword
One court will say JAIL HIM while the other Court will say UNJAIL HIM in the same matter
Abi no be same law book and law school them read and go?
Wahala for who put hope in the so called Nigeria judiciary
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by HRMK: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU!WHEN YOU WANT TO STEAL,LOOT BIG AND ENOUGH TO GET YOU OUT OF JAIL!!
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by fergie001: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
adioolayi:

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Preparatory ground for the main koko

Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by Yankee101: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ekugbeh:
A precedence

Then you’ll have to change the law books
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by BluntCrazeMan: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
fergie001:

Is it related to $460,000?
Let us know how the Judges would see it at the end of the day..

Some criminal activities (narcotics and money laundering) got some money into a man's account.
And while proceedings were going on, he forfeited the money.

So,, let the Judges say something here.
Re: Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release by nairalanda1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
COMPAQ:

Meanwhile the Ribadu your hailing has no record of any major conviction

There was the case involving the Brazilian bank which was nearly bankrupted by three people, one of whom posed as the CbN governor

Ribadu efcc cracked that case. Ribadu himself flew to Brazil to hand over a cheque for the entire sum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Pressure Mounts On Obasa To Step Down As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.