Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Hospitality Industry Consultant And Free Lancing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hospitality Industry Consultant And Free Lancing (122 Views)

Spain Needs Over 60,000 Additional Workers In Hospitality Industry / Solar Online Sales Consultant And Affiliates Urgently Needed Nationwide / Apply For Pholax Hospitality Fresh Job Recruitment (35 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hospitality Industry Consultant And Free Lancing by ucheharry(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good day to anyone Reading this post.

My Name is Godwin I'm And Advanced Expert in Different Department in Hotel Industry.Food and Beverages, Front desk and Marketing and Laundry and House Keeping Department.. I Trained For Hiring and also if you need to Invest I can consult for you and also have already A Shawarma spot that need Financial investor Incase you have the Funds available to invest there is a Spot at a Popular Location in Akure Ondo state for people living in South West .I can move around Nigeria if Contacted for Job or Hire to Train in all the Aforementioned Department.Food and Beverages, How to be a Good Batending, Mixologist, Waiting with Good Service and Ambience in a Professional way and Setting up a Cocktail Spot or Bar, Kitchen, International dishes and local and Chinese Cuisine and Restaurants Services and Event planning Banqueting as well I do all mention just contact me if you have a Job..Here is my Contact both On WhatsApp as well .09022322823,07045238868.Home Service Consultant for anyone that need to be Trained personally for home use I'm available at your Service and if you have any Any Hotel that need my Service I'm available. PLEASE GIVE ME JOB.MY PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK GRILLFLAMECHEF THANK YOU.... 09022322823,07045238868.[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Van Driver Needed / How To Know Online Business That Will Benefit / Unlock The Power Of Digital Success! �� Stunning Websites & Apps Designed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.