Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (28584 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

I read it, and then what?

Jesus said himself that christians will not be liked, and islam puts across a lot of hate towards christians and jews, does that not show you something?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2006
No it does not!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yes it does.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2006
, Well it should.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
Really!!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2006
why?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2006
It should show you that this is something Jesus said will happen, and it is happening now.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2006
So jesus said the muslims will hate him?I dont see that in there!!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2006
Jesus did not say muslims, he said the world but some how i believe muslims are part of the world. Also, Jesus did not just mean the world hating him, also Christians.

19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen[b] you [/b] out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2006
19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Do you know they are going to stop calling Christmas, Christmas, because muslims are getting offended, this shows that the world is satisfying muslims. Look at the text i have highlighted above.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2006
The new Unchristianly Christmas is now called Xmas.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2006
And consists of elfs and santa claus.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2006
And why would you believe that muslims in general are part of the "world" vs bad muslims just like bad christians are part of the ""world"?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2006
Did mohammed say like Jesus that he has chosen muslims out of the world. Because from when islam men get rewarded 72 virgins in paradise, sounds very worldly to me!

"but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2006
Christmas is offensive to christains because it has nothing to do with the birth of christ but yet it is celebrated as the birth day of christ!!!! P.s could you show me some evidence that muslims were the reason for this change?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2006
Well regardless of wether it is Christ's accurate birth date or not, it is still a season when people can remember Christ's life, and what he came to the world for and what he done for us, along with Easter. Why do you think muslims do not celebrate it. But as usual the evil, decitful one is trying to cover it up with idols. Eg. Santa, Elfs, Deers, Mrs claus,

Sources: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2596703.stm

This is one source but i will find more by tomorrow.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:03am On Jul 23, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2006
I cannot find anything on Christmas being changed to Xmas but i will look further.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by TayoD(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2006
@Gwaine,

The first thing I did after reading your very informative posts was to check your personal profile.  I must acknowledge that I am most relieved that you provided very limited information about yourself.  That I believe is a very wise move, otherwise I will be most fearful for your safety.

If it was Jehovah that you came against in your posts, I would have given you up to sure judgement because I know He will definitely reach you wherever you may go or be.  However, since your grouse is with Allah, the only way he can punish you or penalise you is to get his moslem fanatic foot-soldiers to come and behead you or blow themselves up in your neighbourhood while killing hundreds of innocent civilians as well.  If these foot-soldiers can't get your information, then you are sure out of Allah's reach and judgement.

Come to think of it, that is a sure differnce between Allah and Jehovah.  While Jehovah tells us as Christians not to avenge ourselves and leave the judgement to Him, Allah, who seems paralysed and unable to stand up and defend himself, requires his blood-thirsty followers to do the dirty work for him.

Anyway, keep up the good job my brother, but be mindful not to over-do it.

Cheers.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2006
@ LAHLAXZA

By all these sources, do you see how the world is trying to conform to muslims, this is because they are part of the world. Us as christians we are not very well liked, thats because we do not belong to the world, we belong to him. But Christ already said it! grin o i love him.

AGAIN:

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2006
Goodnight @ Nairalanders! God bless you.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 1:15am On Jul 23, 2006
Softee did you read the links you put up, they don't uphold your arguments, this articles have nothing to do with muslims hating christmas!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 23, 2006
Goodnite softie and God bless,everything offends them including piggy banks,that's what happens when one has too much time on their hands and would fight for a god that has ears but cannot hear.

The world has bent over backwards to accomodate these muslims but all you hear is whinning and complaining and they wanting more and more,like spoilt children.
Australia is now serving halal meat in the hospital menu next thing the muslims there will demand that the female nurses come with hooded veils in other not to turn the male patients on and even when that is granted they will come up with another.

Why don't they simply move back to their various sharia countries and leave people alone to be free but no,they run away from sharia into a community that encourages free speech and would use and abuse that freedom every chance they get.
They wouldn't have the galls to dare challenge their own  Islamic governments.
They fully understand what would await them and their households if they dared.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2006
Goodnite softee and stay blessed.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2006
lahlaxia,are you arguing that Muslims do not hate Christians,if so go back to the links I posted with citings from your "holy books" including the video clips.
If not, then we are all on the same page and it would be time for the next thread titled
'and what gives  you the right to kill us'?Mo?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2006
babyosisi:

lahlaxia,are you arguing that Muslims do not hate Christians,if so go back to the links I posted with citings from your "holy books" including the video clips.
If not, then we are all on the same page and it would be time for the next thread titled
'and what gives you the right to kill us'?Mo?

Pure comedy.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2006
@TayoD,gwaine is a very intelligent guy,I wish I were half as knowledgeable as he is.
there is another guy 4get_me who is equally very sharp and several others I can't remember their names.
There is an old saying that when you are eating with the devil,you should use a very long fork,he is a wise man so I commend him for limiting his profile.

Didn't you hear of the New jersey Egyptian household that was murdered last year after receiving several death threats from Muslims for posting somethings on a blogging site.
I don't know if the case has been solved yet.
We are not dealing with rational beings here,they are capable of anything including murder.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2006
surat al maidah surat no5 in the holy Quran

ayah 116

and behold! Allah will say
"O Jesus, the son of Mary
Didst thou say unto men
take me and my mother
for two gods beside Allah?
He will say: "Glory to thee
never could i say
(to say).had i said such
a thing.Thou wouldst
indeed have known it
thou knowest what is
In my heart,though i
know not what iss
In Thine.For thou
knowest in full.
All that is hidden

those that are claiming a "saviour" see what Jeseu said
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
mukina2:

surat al maidah surat no5 in the holy Quran

ayah 116

and behold! Allah will say
"O Jesus, the son of Mary
Didst thou say unto men
take me and my mother
for two gods beside Allah?
He will say: "Glory to thee
never could i say
(to say).had i said such
a thing.Thou wouldst
indeed have known it
thou knowest what is
In my heart,though i
know not what iss
In Thine.For thou
knowest in full.
All that is hidden

those that are claiming a "saviour" see what Jeseu said

Those who claim Jesus is a prophet, see what Jesus said (AND DOES!!)

Through Jesus, sick are healed, demons are cast out, holy spirit speaks to people, enters people, takes over people, prays for people.

[b]6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it[/b].

Soooo, murkina2, what do muslims do through mohammed or Allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.