Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace (484 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti / We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Ebubu6: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chimamanda can talk about what happens in Nigeria as a country but never talk about what goes on in her state of Anambra

Peter Obi will never condemn the one week sit at home and destruction of properties and school pupils assault, repeatedly ongoing in Anambra and SE

Ohanaeze is busy talking about Lagos

Oby Ezekwesili is interested about election outcome that has been concluded.

This children look up to them and may listen to them.

But by the time they will have strength to talk, only state of emergency can save SE.

Let them continue in their silence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by omenka(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Plead for which peace? Are they even aware what's happening? I'm not sure they've heard. Their mental acuity is only tuned to events happening in other zones of the country.

Such hopelessly stupid hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by GoodLife4live: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
where u dey ? Food don land ooooo

Start uploading pictures of how your barren kingdom and how secured dey are

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Hyperchi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Let FG release KANU DAT what everyone has been asking for. But some ppl will start talking thrash, but it was easy for them to release Book boys.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Zupay: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
Chimamanda can talk about what happens in Nigeria as a country but never talk about what goes on in her state of Anambra

Peter Obi will never condemn the one week sit at home and destruction of properties and school pupils assault, repeatedly ongoing in Anambra and SE

But by the time they will have strength to talk, only state of emergency can save SE.

Chimamanda you are calling, how many years she take senior you or you take senior her?

Can't you speak or are you not human like them abi dem get 2 heads......oh, I forgot that you feel that you haven't achieved anything with your life and your voice don't count but loafing around Nairaland thinking you are smart, demeaning others to achieve cheap likes.

So your brother Ekpa don carry im madness enter Ebonyi you were using to demean others, leave your cheap phone, hold a press conference and plead for peace....na man u be!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Ebubu6: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zupay:

Chimamanda you are calling, how many years she take senior you or you take senior her?

Can't you speak or are you not human like them abi dem get 2 heads......oh, I forgot that you feel that you haven't achieved anything with your life and your voice don't count but loafing around Nairaland thinking you are smart, demeaning others to achieve cheap likes.

So your brother Ekpa don carry im madness enter Ebonyi you were using to demean others, leave your cheap phone, hold a press conference and plead for peace....na man u be!

Ekpa boys have been arrested. Check my profile and see the thread today!

Ebonyi has no place for terrorists and Biafra agitation. We’re pro Nigeria and that’s why we get Federal Government assistance. Take all the Biafra bigots if you so wish. We can dash the ones we’ve captured to you. We’ll never be Biafra. We don’t associate with terrorism thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by MeNmyfamily: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Plead for which peace? Are they even aware what's happening? I'm not sure they've heard. Their mental acuity is only tuned to events happening in other zones of the country.

Such hopelessly stupid hypocrites.

WE'VE NEVER SEEN YOU USING THIS LEVEL OF ENTHUSIASM TO CONDEMN KILLINGS IN BENUE, OMENKA.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Ebubu6: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hyperchi:
Let FG release KANU DAT what everyone has been asking for. But some ppl will start talking thrash, but it was easy for them to release Book boys.
nnamdi kanu will be handed over to a northern president in 2031. If you hate it go and join IPOB and get shot

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by modernWays: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hyperchi:

I hope you won't be crying if FG eventually declare state of emergency in your state?

Forcing people to stay home to carry out your agitation is very wrong and doesn't make any sense. Sorry to say this, attacking federal or state institutions/assets like they were doing before (without killing) is more viable option to express grievance to get desirable answer from a listening FG than compelling people to stay indoor and destroy economic prosperity of your state.

Let all Igbo leaders condemn this barbaric act now before it too later for everyone.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Zupay: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:

Ebonyi has no place for terrorists and Biafra agitation. We’re pro Nigeria and that’s why we get Federal Government assistance. Take all the Biafra bigots if you so wish. We can dash the ones we’ve captured to you. We’ll never be Biafra. We don’t associate with terrorism thanks.

Dash me wetin? No be the riff raffs your kinsman Ekpa, organized and gave them weapons and drugs?

Call your dimwit of a brother to order and encourage him to come home to Ebonyi state.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Ebubu6: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zupay:

Dash me wetin? No be the riff raffs your kinsman Ekpa, organized and gave them weapons and drugs?

Call your dimwit of a brother to order and encourage him to come home to Ebonyi state.

He is welcomed to come to Ebonyi state, but his life is not guaranteed.

As you make it an Ebonyi affair now, remember your Anambra brother Ojukwu led 2million lives to early waste in name of senseless war which he had no ammunition or foreign government support of.

So don’t sound like Ebonyi has always been leading Biafra agitation.

Anambra own claimed the most lives.

Anambra has
Imo has
Abia has
An ostracised Ebonyian has.

Only Enugu is innocent of this.

But like I said, he’s welcome to test his life in Ebonyi should he visit.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by APCNig: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Igbos family affairs.

Abi make Shimamanda the fake Feminist who is sucking dicck everyday write to Josefu Bidemi Akanni again. Her last letter was used for Akara in America
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by APCNig: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:

Why will Giringori condemn his boys nah?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by helinues: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ink don finish for Chiamanda's pen

Ekwesili has no business with the happenings at home

While as for Peter Obi, those miscreants are living with him

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by computer0810(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Am not really bothered about how biafra soldiers are flogging biafra citizens of Nigeria or hw dey make them sit at home.....my concern is the erosion that wants to wipe out igbos to extinction bcoz we in d south west can't bear the burden of accommodating ibos
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Warl0ck: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Op mother fee be IGBO. But aswear, his father na Fulani. I mean the sperm wey form am na fulani sperm.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by ratiani6: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by NwekereNdokl: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebonyi is the capital of ipob terrorists in igboland even though ebonyi people are not even igbos.

Ebonyi is an outcast in igboland.

Igbos regard ebonyi people as almajiris

Ebubu6:

As you make it an Ebonyi affair now, remember your Anambra brother Ojukwu led 2million lives to early waste in name of senseless war which he had no ammunition or foreign government support of.

Anambra has
Imo has
Abia has

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by OmekaguGCFR1: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:

. Brown roof people never seems to amaze what is your village in ebonyi and your clan if you run
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Zupay: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:

Anambra has
Imo has
Abia has

I am not here to count who killed or died most because at the end of the day, human lives were lost. You and I must surely die one day, I may die before you or you may die before me but no one would want to die through senseless killing.s

I am neither Ebonyi nor Anambra but right here on Nairaland you did gloat that Ekpa's stay at home no dey reach Ebonyi .

I have never been for IPOB , Nnamdi Kanu nor Ekpa because they all provide platforms for riff raffs of various communities to feel powerful, youths who refused to go to school nor learn a skill or trade like others are doing, having a gun is their own feel of achievement.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Ebubu6: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zupay:

I am not here to count who killed or died most because at the end of the day, human lives were lost. You and I must surely die one day, I may die before you or you may die before me but no one would want to die through senseless killing.s

I am neither Ebonyi nor Anambra but right here on Nairaland you did gloat that Ekpa's stay at home no dey reach Ebonyi .

I have never been for IPOB , Nnamdi Kanu nor Ekpa because they all provide platforms for riff raffs of various communities to feel powerful, youths who refused to go to school nor learn a skill or trade like others are doing, having a gun is their own feel of achievement.

you are very correct. And you are wise too. God bless u
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Ohanaeze Should Plead For Peace by Zupay: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
you are very correct. And you are wise too. God bless u

Remain blessed also.

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Crime Of Pres. Tinubu / Nnewi Motorcycle Dealers Union Launches... / So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.