Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Forehead: 6 Sure Ways - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Forehead: 6 Sure Ways (151 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / 10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Forehead: 6 Sure Ways by Nerdjoint: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wrinkles and fine lines can appear in any part of the body, such as the forehead. It is not in all situations that wrinkles can be attributed to aging. Sometimes, there could be other underlying factors. Nevertheless, there are a few ways to get rid of wrinkles on forehead.

When the skin loses its elasticity and collagen production slows down, it can lead to wrinkles and sagging skin.
What Causes Forehead Wrinkles?

. Genetics

Some people may naturally have thinner skin than others, which makes them more prone to developing deeper furrows when they make certain facial expressions.

Do Forehead Wrinkles Go Wway?

Yes. The skin on the forehead may not pose any health challenges; however, the sight of it can be traumatizing. The good news is that there are ways to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead.

Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Forehead

1. Sunscreen

Sun exposure is one of the leading causes of wrinkles, so make sure you wear sunscreen every day. The sun’s UV rays, does not only cause skin damage but also accelerate aging by breaking down collagen in the skin, this leads to more noticeable wrinkles.

So, applying sunscreen with good spf, will help protect your skin from these damaging effects and keep those lines at bay for longer periods.

How To Prevent Wrinkles From Forming On The Forehead

The first step is to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays by wearing sunscreen and hats when outside for extended periods. Sun exposure is one of the leading causes of premature wrinkles, so protecting yourself with these simple measures will help reduce the appearance.

Source: https://berrytips.org/

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Launches Crackdown On Nitrous Oxide Abuse Amidst Rising Abuse By Youths / Why She Lost Her Mind! / Finding Meaning Amidst Darkness: Exploring Existential Therapy For Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.