Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu (35539 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Emusan:

Am I the one who sho you this one?

So just show us what he submitted in 1999

Chief.. your Lie was bursted & you should be ashamed of yourself. You alleged that he submitted Certificate of National Service in 1999 & submitted NYSC Letter of Exemption in 2023...And I proved you wrong with what he submitted in 2023 which is clearly contrary to your misinformation. You don't even have a single proof of this & yet you delight in spreading falsehood..Anyone with integrity will promote Facts only not falsehood thinking everyone here will feed on it.You are too old for this o.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
yemex04:
Chief.. your Lie was bursted & you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not the one defending a certificate forger, money launderer & drug lord.

You should be the one who should be ashamed of himself.

You alleged that he submitted Certificate of National Service in 1999 & submitted NYSC Letter of Exemption in 2023...And I proved you wrong with what he submitted in 2023 which is clearly contrary to your misinformation.

Yes! You didn't that's why I asked you to provide what he submitted in 1999.

Definitely, I might mix them together but one thing is sure what he submitted in 1999 is different from what he submitted in 2022.

You lie I didn't say 2023 but 2022.

You don't even have a single proof of this & yet you delight in spreading falsehood

Everything was proved in the court with evidences.

Anyone with integrity will promote Facts only not falsehood thinking everyone here will feed on it.You are too old for this o.

You don't even have to mention anything integrity when you can boldly be defending a certificate forger, money launderer & drug lord.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Emusan:

I'm not the one defending a certificate forger, money launderer & drug lord.

I have checked there is no evidence of any certificate forged..you alleged, the onus is on you to proof.

You should be the one who should be ashamed of himself.

Actually you are among of those who lacks shame

Yes! You didn't that's why I asked you to provide what he submitted in 1999.

Definitely, I might mix them together but one thing is sure what he submitted in 1999 is different from what he submitted in 2022.

Why must you amplify anything you have no proof of? Apparently even you have not seen any of the NYSC docs he submitted in 1999 & 2022 respectively... normally people like you should never be taking serious..

[/b]You lie I didn't say 2023 but 2022.

Whatever,you are still talking about documentation that had to to with 2023 Elections.

[b]Everything was proved in the court with evidences.

Which court? Why did you not show just a fraction of the evidences?

You don't even have to mention anything integrity when you can boldly be defending a certificate forger, money launderer & drug lord.
[b][/b]

I should call him a Money Launderer because someone like you says so? You that have proven that you know not what you are doing?
No!
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by OmoFiditi: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
The organizer of the exam Jamb proved that the result didn't come from them

The organizer of the election Inec stand by the result

Maybe JAMB would have accepted the result if Mmesoma and her father had billions to pay bribe, just like Mahmoud of INEC was paid by Tinubu and is now hiding from public glare in shame.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2023
yemex04:
I should call him a Money Launderer because someone like you says so? You that have proven that you know not what you are doing?
No!

You see the reason why you have no right to talk about anything integrity.

The witness who witnessed for Tinubu in court agreed that the forfeiture money is from narcotic rated and money laundering.

Just like I said, you're only defending Tinubu because either as a Yoruba or Muslim not because you like justice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.