Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu (35402 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
BenzEne1:
Again you are not getting his point. He's not saying Tinubu is innocent.

Since, he's not saying Tinubu is innocent, then has he ever called out Tinubu?

That's left for the courts to decide.

No! You have brain to decide.

Ms Ejikeme is guilty though and she's admitted that, so stop drawing parallels between her case and Tinubu's.

I know she's guilty and she admitted it, has Tinubu ever admitted or his supporters?

Are we all supposed to be frauds because the president may be fraudulent?
And it's letter of exemption not exception.

This is the most dumbest question ever.

So you prefer your president to be fraud but if anyone does crime you can drag the person but leave your president alone.

Very wack reasoning.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Ellasure: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
it is good to parrot the opinion and teaching of the workshop you feed from.
imagine this LP woman coming to say rubbish in the public space.

I will like to hear her say something about her workshop foreman aka LP presidential candidate that left PDP in the evening of one day and by the morning of the following day he was in LP picking up the party presidential candidacy.

which forgery is more than this? how many people were hurt in LP by this careless and reckless actions of supposed president of federal republic of Nigeria. awon ole un weni kunra..

tTinubu is currently going through the courts of Nigeria and he is standing tall and can only wish pebbles throwers to sharpen their skills wela to hit the target.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
yemex04:
If it's not from CSU then it must be from you... CSU has yet to discredit the result submitted by Tinubu.. what does that imply?

Many of you are just olodo...

Nobody is challenging CSU to proof the certificate wrong but getting the real person behind the certificate.

First, CSU transcript shows it was a Female (this transcript was also admitted in the court)

Then CSU subpoena and provided a certificate which totally different from the one Tinubu submitted.

If the CSU was challenged they can say something about the result but the only provided what they have about what was asked of them.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
striker07:
You guys are incapable of making a logical reasoning,how about if the university has changed Thier logo

Now you have started assuming.

And the university will be so daft like you not to state it that many changes have occurred over the years with their issuance certificates.

Which they will provide old sample.

But as daft as you are, you forgot that CSU provided THE SAME COPY of what was issued to Tinubu.

have you observed all possible premises before arriving at a conclusion?

You don't have any premises to stand here.

You like defending fraud just because it's a person you like.

No wonder prof. Soludo referred to you guys as headless Mob.

I know the next thing you'll call me now is that I'm Igbo or even IPOB.

But my point here is very simple is you see evil condemn it irrespective of who committed it and don't find a way of sugar coating it.

If this happens to be Obi I know you'll throw away all these premises when in actual sense you don't even make a single sense.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Bolajodus: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
12 Similarities Between Peter Obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme.

1.Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2.Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma's 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3.Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4.Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5.Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6.Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7.Mmesoma's daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried 'Yes, Daddy' over the election.
8.Obi won 98% of Anambra's votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9.Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10.Obi's followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma's supporters attacked everyone.
11.Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12.IPO By Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPO By Ezekwesili said the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.

Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.

#TableShaker
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Remii(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
i used to think this woman was a dunce, she has now confirmed it.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
yemex04:
So CSU has diswoned the certificate submitted by Tinubu right?

CSU was not asked to challenge the result but subpoena to PROVIDE TINUBU CERTIFICATE which they did.

Who is that hard for you to comprehend?

But looking at what CSU provided and compare to what Tinubu submitted, one can see that it's a forged certificate.

And one thing I noticed is how you people dodge the NYSC part and just focus on this CSU only.

Let me ask again, why are you defending a man who submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 and in 2022 submitted exception letter for NYSC?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by masseratti: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

How old is Tinubu and how did he make his money? Is that really his name? With who and who did he attend this university?

Why was his money seized?

Why can't he answer these questions and so many others?
you can aptly go the tribunal and get the answers to your question, I only spelt out to you the constitutional requirement.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by BenzEne1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

You asked a question and I answered.

I made sense.

We checkmate? Biko, how have you been doing that and how has the checkmating been going so far?

My POV? What is POV? I don't have PVC and never had.

Who did you vote for?

My own is do the crime, you have to also do the time. I checked your posts..you NEVER really condemned or say if you give a hoot about Tinubu or not until today.

I won't do the checkmating myself na. The courts are there.
Obi is currently challenging the election that brought him in. Wait for the case to be judged, cause Tinubu hasn't admitted to rigging himself to office or falsifying his results, unlike Ejikeme who has confessed to falsifying her jamb result. See the difference?
POV means point of view. It's biased towards your ethnicity
I voted Sowore.
Yeah, if Tinubu is proven to have done the crime, then he should do the time. I've never posted anything negative about Tinubu because there's nothing proven against him. Unlike Ms Ejikeme again.
Most of you guys just do online trials and give verdicts. You guys said he's too old to rule. Obi and Atiku aren't young either. It's pure hatred based on ethnic and religious differences. I'm not for Tinubu, but I won't engage in gutter tactics to ruin his name. Unlike you I guess.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

CSU was not asked to challenge the result but subpoena to PROVIDE TINUBU CERTIFICATE which they did.

And the Petitioners & Lawyers aren't sensible enough to challenge the authenticity of the very certificate he submitted to proof this your Allegation of forged certificate? Listen to yourself,why would he need to forge a certificate of an institution he genuinely graduted from as you can now confirmed by the presentation of his certificate by CSU?

Who is that hard for you to comprehend?

I apparently have better understanding than you simply because,i am not blinded by hatred..check your self as well,you can do better.

But looking at what CSU provided and compare to what Tinubu submitted, one can see that it's a forged certificate.

You can't conclude this except you have done gotten a consented verification from the Issuer the CSU.

And one thing I noticed is how you people dodge the NYSC part and just focus on this CSU only.

Let me ask again, why are you defending a man who submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 and in 2022 submitted exception letter for NYSC?

He Submitted NYSC exemption letter in 2023? Where did you hear that? You have based this on mere hear say again.. say not what you know not of so you won't embarrassed yourself.. Attached is the certificate of service submitted by Tinubu not Exemption Letter as alluded by you.

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by BenzEne1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

Now you have started assuming.

And the university will be so daft like you not to state it that many changes have occurred over the years with their issuance certificates.

Which they will provide old sample.

But as daft as you are, you forgot that CSU provided THE SAME COPY of what was issued to Tinubu.

You don't have any premises to stand here.

You like defending fraud just because it's a person you like.

I know the next thing you'll call me now is that I'm Igbo or even IPOB.

But my point here is very simple is you see evil condemn it irrespective of who committed it and don't find a way of sugar coating it.

If this happens to be Obi I know you'll throw away all these premises when in actual sense you don't even make a single sense.

If all you said is true then Tinubu is sure to lose this case. At the moment though it's prejudicial given a verdict prior to the tribunal's. However Ms Ejikeme has admitted to falsifying her results. She can't be compared with Tinubu who's still fighting his case in court
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

Many of you are just olodo...

Nobody is challenging CSU to proof the certificate wrong but getting the real person behind the certificate.

First, CSU transcript shows it was a Female (this transcript was also admitted in the court)

Then CSU subpoena and provided a certificate which totally different from the one Tinubu submitted.

If the CSU was challenged they can say something about the result but the only provided what they have about what was asked of them.

So why was the CSU not challenged by you people now? Don't you think that's the sensible thing to do?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
yemex04:
[/b]So why was the CSU not challenged by you people now? Don't you think that's the sensible thing to do?

I've said this previously but let me say it again.

A person named "Bola A Tinubu" actually attended CSU not doubt about that but the question is who is he/she?

1. CSU provided a transcript of the result of this person and it was "F" as sex and also admitted as CTC in the court.

2. CSU provided the same COPY of the certificate issued to the person named "Bola A Tinubu" which also was admitted as CTC in the court.

But cross checking reveal that the certificate submitted by your president is actually different from the one submitted by the school (CSU). E.g The date of graduation was different.

Also, Tinubu submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 but in 2022 he submitted exception letter from NYSC.

Is it possible to have certificate and EXCEPTION LETTER from NYSC at the same time.

I know you people can defend him to any length but shout down another person because you hate the person.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
BenzEne1:
If all you said is true then Tinubu is sure to lose this case.

What I said is in public domain and I've been following the PEPT from day one till now.

Another issue is the case of $460k forfeiture.

At the moment though it's prejudicial given a verdict prior to the tribunal's.

Of course I know that but I don't need a human to tell me what I can see with my naked eyes, judges can be the rule!

Had it been CSU didn't provide any CTC, court won't admit it as can be said it's fake. The reason why court admitted those evidences is because it's coming directly from the a reliable source.

However Ms Ejikeme has admitted to falsifying her results. She can't be compared with Tinubu who's still fighting his case in court

I know and my point is, those who are holding Ejikeme down, why can't they hold Tinubu down?

How can Tinubu submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 but in 2022 submitting exception letter from the same NYSC.

Can one person obtained both certificate and EXCEPTION LETTER from NYSC at the same time?

How many of those condemning Ejikeme today have raised this issue about their so called president?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by LastProphet: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This is the dumbest statement any learned person can utter to justify a criminal act
Its not only too weak to defend the case in the court of law, It makes others question your IQ and even make them wonder if there's no psychological disorder underlining this kinda dumb thought process

Other would question your decision making in critical times(Suppported Obi,GRV and Frank Nweke)and would adjudge that u do not have an analytical mind

In the end, they'd conclude that you're at best a castaway and never take u serious anymore then deduce that you've lost touch with reality
You are a surprisingly dumb person with your fair command of English. Pathetic
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Jsucre(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Obidents aren't getting things right again. Frustration at its peak
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by olawonder(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Great2017:

If there is one, can you show us ?
Show you bawo, how? Am I Tinubu’s family safe deposit representative?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by olawonder(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wutinky:

My brother shame the devil by telling us the Primary and Secondary school Tinubu attended? Just ordinary name nothing else
Those who can name his attended schools are his family and his mates, how am I to know when we’re not born in the same era? Once we’re told he went to school, we accept unless we’re just looking for some stupid excuse to pick a fight or become haters for no reason. If you tell ppl that you went to school, why would anyone be dragging with you whether you’re telling the truth or not… is it that you can’t read or write ni abi what?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by gb28: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:
Talk about Tinubu drug case they will defend him to hell.
Talk about hos unknown primary and secondary schools the same damned oafs will defend him to hell.
Then you are now suprised when these same characters invade nairaland to persecute jamb candidate, because she is not from Tinubu family.
Mmesoma did bad thing and will face the consequences but Tinubu supporters lack moral ground to complain about any kind of crime at all because all these crimes are the specialty of their paymaster Tinubu.

Sharrap
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bros856: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
People like Aisha Yusuf should be used as escape she goat so that this incentive insult on our President Bola Tinubu can stop. How can Aisha be encouraging girls to commit crimes such as falsification of results and blame it on Mr President. What an insult? How do you compare the person of Mr President Tinubu to a little criminal girl in the village. That girl is 19 years old for God sake, she’s just joining the league of greedy young girls in Nigeria who wants to make money by force at a tender age without patient. Most especially those from Igbo extraction like her. It’s sad. Nigerians should watch that girl closely while Aisha Yusuf is busy defending her, she will soon buy house and brand new car from another organized crime, and still pretend to be innocent. The next thing she will claim celebrity like others do. Aisha put your mouth in order this small girl and ladies you see driving cars and renting or buying big houses, you don’t know them one bit, Mmesoma girl is not an exception. JAMB just burned her own cable otherwise that’s how she would have become rich like others. Next you see her everywhere on social media in celebrities circle doing bum bum and enhance herself for the big boys to pay and play.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
As I saw the headline, I just scatter laff everywhere. Kikikiki grin grin grin

We can all be mad nah cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by tyboy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
She is right. Expect more like Mmesoma to show up.

And end up in jail idiot.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Levels2(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
100 correct. I have really perfectly my act of forgery from TINUBU

You look after your daddy bro unless you aren't from Dot's region.

Remember in IGBO Land either illegal or legal just make me and watch how parents celebrate such.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emusan:

I've said this previously but let me say it again.

A person named "Bola A Tinubu" actually attended CSU not doubt about that but the question is who is he/she?

1. CSU provided a transcript of the result of this person and it was "F" as sex and also admitted as CTC in the court.

2. CSU provided the same COPY of the certificate issued to the person named "Bola A Tinubu" which also was admitted as CTC in the court.

But cross checking reveal that the certificate submitted by your president is actually different from the one submitted by the school (CSU). E.g The date of graduation was different.

Also, Tinubu submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 but in 2022 he submitted exception letter from NYSC.

Is it possible to have certificate and EXCEPTION LETTER from NYSC at the same time.

I know you people can defend him to any length but shout down another person because you hate the person.

The bolded.
This assertion is just in your imagination.. but let me pretend as if I haven't sent this before.. see the attached & clear your confusion

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by ReturnMan: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2023
membranus:

Who is stopping them from going? Let each and everyone of them take vehicles from where they are scattered across the nation and move to their ancestral lands enmass, and declare their independence there, you will see how the rest of the nation will rejoice.

Ignoramus. Yall should let an ethnicity that doesn't wanna be a part of the nation go. You're just making a blind statement when you know that what you said isn't the way its done. You know what you can't keep something that doesn't wanna stay in a place. Eventually Nigeria will divide. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by ReturnMan: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Shantyken:

Nobody dey hold them, if them want go they know what to do.

Now prove your statement.
What should they do when the blind Nigerian government regards a region seeking for thier freedom as Terrorist just to enslave them. Pig
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2023
ReturnMan:

Now prove your statement.
What should they do when the blind Nigerian government regards a region seeking for thier freedom as Terrorist just to enslave them. Pig
I will not engage u sha
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Bfly: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Aisha Yesufu is Critic and Critics always criticise. Even TInubu bringing london down to Nigeria will not pacify her.

She is not worth listening to at the moment. It is not as if she likes Obi but she hates everything good. She will even hate Obi if He eventually wins. Unless the paycheck is Fat
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by udeh3(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2023
This is pure nonsense...
I support PO and his quest for a new Nigeria. With almost sincerity, fraud is a hugh crime and should be dealth with regardless of tribe, regions and political affiliation. Crime and fraud is what brought us here. Some of our leaders can't even defend their certificates

If you do the crime, do the time!
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
yemex04:
The bolded.
This assertion is just in your imagination.. but let me pretend as if I haven't sent this before.. see the attached & clear your confusion

It's not, present what he submitted to INEC in 1999!
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by yemex04(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Emusan:

It's not, present what he submitted to INEC in 1999!

Why not show us the said different NYSC certificates i.e the one he submitted in 1999 & that of 2023... at least you claimed he submitted Exemption certificate of NYSC in 2023 & I showed you you are wrong, it is based on hear say that he indeed certificate of National service in 2023 as seen in the attached... Kindly show us your own version of what he submitted in 2023.

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
yemex04:
Why not show us the said different NYSC certificates i.e the one he submitted in 1999 & that of 2023... at least you claimed he submitted Exemption certificate of NYSC in 2023 & I showed you you are wrong, it is based on hear say that he indeed certificate of National service in 2023 as seen in the attached... Kindly show us your own version of what he submitted in 2023.

Am I the one who sho you this one?

So just show us what he submitted in 1999

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.