Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Greedy Sons Of The Idongesit Nkanga Household - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Greedy Sons Of The Idongesit Nkanga Household (502 Views)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greedy Sons Of The Idongesit Nkanga Household by Bantukine: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless. (Ecclesiastes 5:10).

I have seen how they are painting the step-mother that raised them as a wicked woman in the media. I am close to the family, and I know that when their father was alive, they lived happily as one unit. Nevertheless, we in Akwa Ibom know the story of their reckless biological mother and it is no surprise that things are turning out the way it is.

For context, these sons (all below 30 years old) are fighting their step mother for Half a house. The entire property is a duplex and they want the half their father gave this woman. I believe this woman is refusing to correct the narrative in honour of her husband, and I feel for her.

Anyway here is the list of things their father gave the sons:

1. 4 Wing Duplex Plot 1037, Gudu, Abuja
2. 4 Wing Duplex, Plot 402, Cadastral Zone B4, Jabi, Abuja
3. Kado 1,185M2 (Plaza) , Plot 518, Kado District, Cadastral Zone B9, Abuja
4. Building at Plot 836’C’ Wuye District, Abuja
5. i) Plot 285, Kuchiyako Layout Kuje, Abuja. ii) Plot CP3, Sector Centre B. Layout Kuje, Abuja. - This is a mini estate that includes 15 duplexes and 2 administrative buildings.
6. Eight Blocks of Flats, No 16, Sanni Bello Close, Apo, Abuja
7. No. F83, F Line Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. - Their Father’s landmark house while alive (SOLD)
8. Undeveloped Plot, C of O No. UY/1056/91 at IBB Way, Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
9. Undeveloped Plot, C of O No. UY/1055/91 at Udo Udoma Avenue Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
10. Undeveloped  Plots, Ewet Housing, Uyo, Akwa Ibom. - SOLD
11. Undeveloped Plot , Mbiabong Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom. - SOLD
12. Undeveloped Plot, C of O Plot No. 10 No. /A/112/96 & 12 Industrial Layout at Ikot Abasi Industrial Estate, Akwa Ibom.
13. Boys Quarters, Block 4, Plot 180 unit A, Ewet Hosing Estate, Akwa Ibom.
14. Family House, Ikot Nya, Nsit Ibom LGA, Akwa Ibom State.
15. 2 Separate Bungalows Plot 50 and 53, RSHPDA Estate Abuloma Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. - SOLD

I’m sure more have been sold and this list does not even include the monetary aspect of what was given to them! So why are they fighting this woman exactly??

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows You The Most / Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! / Kids Who Snore Are More Likely To Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.