Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . (1184 Views)

My Friend Testise Do Pain Him In The Evening / Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? / He Doesnt Brush His Teeth In The Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by EFULEFU1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
its either evening or not at all! she will not give me any reasons, why?
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
She won't give you a reason and you expect us to give you one,anyways the only reason I can come up with now is that she maybe a VAMPIRE,you know the sun affects them.
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by EFULEFU1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
VAM whaat?

i don die! ewuoooo!
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
EFULEFU1:

its either evening or not at all!  she will not give me any reasons, why?
Ok! Believe me, i've tried but i still cant relate the topic of this thread with your post!
She will never Go out with me in the Evening. . . it's either evening or not at all!. . . . Are you discombobulated? Read it slowly again and see if it makes sense to you!  
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr grammarkillz, your ITK don dey too much for this land o,discombu Wetin?
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by abrahym(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
are you that ugly
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by mashnino(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
oboi u really ugly oo
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by slimyem: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
this thread title is confusing.
Is it she will only go out with you in the evenings or she will never go out with you in the evenings?
Which one is it Op?
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by Tosinville(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
The OP is ugly, maybe she's only managing him till she get the right dude for herself.
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by kemmeye: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
this is confusing. please next time read b4 u post
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by AmakaG29(f): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Theories:
1. It's the only time she's free
2. She has other men so you have a time slot
3. She doesn't like being out in the sun (some chicks don't like tanning)
4. Dinner is more expensive than lunch, so you can cover that
5. She doesn't want to meet people she knows while with you because they might be nosy (I had nosy neighbors tell my mum everything I did)

I know some are being hard on you. I'm sure you're not ugly or you at least dress OK. You could try becoming so busy that she'll take whatever time she can get. Don't let her run your life like that.
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by HighChief4(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2011
Def not the real efulefu grin grin grin
Re: She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. . by itiswell1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
O boy you are really in trouble with this your babe o

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriage Wahala / Is It A Crime To Keep In Touch With Your Ex? / Wuld U Marry Someone That Is Not Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.