Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) (2429 Views)

See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins).. / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Muslim Hottie Shares S3xy Pics.. Says Quran Does Not Disallow It (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Wahala ProMax as apprentice "steals" boss N500, won N11m with it, gives boss N1m but boss refuses saying he wants it all shocked

Take a listen and pls share your views!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.threads.net/t/CueDseXp8nw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTZGKn0YZ5A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by izonborn098(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Almost everybody who don't indulge in sport betting condemned it, but when u win cash those the same people want to enjoy the money.
If u like combine peter obi, atiku and jagaban to rule nigeria. Nigeria will not go anywhere because almost 90% of the people living in the country is very very corrupt and wicked as well.

5 Likes

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by dopedealer(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2023
If na me be the oga I go collect the 1 million naira o. Because if to say the game no enter oga go collect him 500 naira back , he go even beat me join self.
But that boy na badboy oo he say he go lock him Oga up ..lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ MONEY get spirit walai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2023
dopedealer:
If na me be the oga I go collect the 1 million naira o. Because if to say the game no enter oga go collect him 500 naira back , he go even beat me join self.
But that boy na badboy oo he say he go lock him Oga up ..lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ MONEY get spirit walai

Am telling u, that part burst my head cheesy cheesy the money give the boy moral lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by sleek214(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Almost everybody who don't indulge in sport betting condemned it, but when u win cash those the same people want to enjoy the money.
If u like combine peter obi, atiku and jagaban to rule nigeria. Nigeria will not go anywhere because almost 90% of the people living in the country is very very corrupt and wicked as well.
I totally agree with you
Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whenever you see signature that reads commedy or prank, that's what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wahala ProMax as apprentice "steals" boss N500, won N11m with it, gives boss N1m but boss refuses saying he wants it all shocked

Take a listen and pls share your views!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.threads.net/t/CueDseXp8nw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTZGKn0YZ5A

The boss should accept the 1m and even appreciate his boy for bringing this fortune.

Most people ain’t grateful πŸ₯² why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Spnn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
The boy is rude and the oga is a criminal!!!
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by ebenezary(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
the moderator, is a comedian so l don't know if it is real or not

1 Like

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Khd95(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oya was demanding the boy give him the entire 11m, but says he can only give 1m cos the entire shop he supervises is not up to 800k, he even threatened to arrest the oga if he touches him in any way, meanwhile na tue oga dey feed the boy the past two years out of tue 5 years contracts

Now boy boy thinks he has made it with 11m and no longer interested in learning, and oga says he won’t gree πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by tooth4tooth: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is a very big problem here. Apprentice stole 500 naira from his oga to play bet. He won 11million. Oga said he should bring all the money he won that it belong to him . Apprentice said if oga can not take 1 million he should forget about the money.

Both of them are greedy. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
tooth4tooth:
There is a very big problem here. Apprentice stole 500 naira from his oga to play bet. He won 11million. Oga said he should bring all the money he won that it belong to him . Apprentice said if oga can not take 1 million he should forget about the money.

Both of them are greedy. undecided

True @ bolded
Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

True @ bolded
the oga is the greedy one here….mk he carry 500 go win him own na

1 Like

Re: Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
the oga is the greedy one here….mk he carry 500 go win him own na

The oga is more greedier than the apprentice sha cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. / Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.