Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. (15486 Views)

Who Motivates You To Develop? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Quote That Motivate(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Peacecore: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
900warriorz:
It is well..
God will provide grin
Quote of a lazy man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by qtguru(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
BaEnki:

I like this picture quote therefore I checked out dark soul on Google & its got nice ratings, I’m downloading them right away. You can check out Conjuring Universe movies if you’re an horror/suspense movies fan.

I've seen some of them, except the Nun, I will watch that today. FromSoftware games are known to be difficult but addictive once you get into it.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ademola47(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Trust no human being...
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Zubby2005(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Everything happens for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by mariahAngel(f): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
nwakibie3:
Widow wey get big nyash, elders no dey waste time to bury her husband

Swear say na motivation quote be that. cheesy
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by chukkystar(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
There's nothing like Failure, it's all experience or progress.
Success is relative, so where You start might be someone's Glory Land
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by eliteruth(f): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ohun owo mi o to. Ma fi gongo fa
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by brightDdon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
nwakibie3:
Widow wey get big nyash, elders no dey waste time to bury her husband

angry angry sadFunny you
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Peacecore: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
seuncyrus:
A common screwdriver can create a pathway to fortune.
Tinubu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by MikeMicheal(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shellsploit:
If you want a thing done well, do it yourself!
Wahala for who wan build hin own private Jet o.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Wkaay(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
THIS, TOO, SHALL PASS.
It simply means, no matter the condition of things, it will pass away. Do not be overjoyed during happy mood so that when it passed away you will not be saddened. And do not be too sad during trying time so that when it passed it wouldn't had destroyed or damage you beyond control

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by MissOpe(f): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oova:
Peace is an illusion, life is warfare

But we should always try to create a balance btw peace and war..

No be all the time war war war.....we no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by philkoms: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nothing in life is to be feared,but it is only to be understood.
Man,know thyself,because being true to yourself attract every good thing to you.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Peacecore: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by OZIOGU1: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Never brag about your morals until you have money to fund your temptation, there is a lot hidden in poverty that wealth will expose.

8 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by DaveHarry(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
"the world is yours" -

Tony Montana

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by nwakibie3(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

My sister I no know oo grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by brightDdon(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Xammie001:
NEVER REPLACE WORK WITH PRAYERS

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Alliswell248: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Greater is He that is in Me, that he that is in the World.

I can see myself somewhere in the future, which is better than where I am now.

Waiting for your situation to change without doing NOTHING is wasting without knowing.

My Son, if Sinners entice you, do not consent.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Careente7(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
I quote,”the game is the game,don’t be emotional “.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ictplotter(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
The goal is to be rich not to look rich and if you must be wealthy, don't be a graduate. Wealth is rewards while graduation is awards, in the journey of success is rewards that count not awards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by dyera(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Look towards the future and have faith.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Tobiaz: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Use what you have to get what you want
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by writeprof(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
shiki:
smiley Anything that goes up, must come down, but not in Nigeria

Gas don dey come down small ooo grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
A breast at hand is worth more than two in the bra

5 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by omartins(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Keep your people in perpetual circle of poverty, they will never think.

I realized that to think, you must try all you can to break it.

Promicah:
What quote or mantra motivates you to be inspired about life?

Mine is; IF PORTABLE FIT MAKE AM, E NO GET ANYBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM FOR THIS LIFE.

What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by writeprof(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Say to the RIGHTEOUS that it shall be well with him and to the WICKED it shall be ill with him.

Evil shall not depart from the man who repays a person who did him good with evil.

A fool has said in his heart that there is no GOD.

GOD rules in the affairs of men.

LIFE and DEATH are in the power of the TONGUE

As a man thinks, so is he.

Only in the DICTIONARY does SUCCESS comes before HARDWORK.

A DIPLOMAT is the person who tells you to go to hell and you look forward to the trip grin

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by IncredibleWrite: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
I shall prepare myself and one day, my time will come - Abraham Lincoln

It's our experiences in life that make us who we are - Myself

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Allisgud: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
The sky is so wide for every bird to fly,which means u can make ur own money even if dangote is the richest in Africa it doesn't stop u from getting ur own money

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Sirseedorf(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
We are like all, we are like some, we are like none.

Never dispise the days of little beginning.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by fortunechy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
The storm is over. There's always at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by HRprof: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
In all you get, get wisdom and understanding . Beautiful girl without brain na her pusssy go suffer in the hands of Nigerian men.

The quantity of lipstick 💄 a man consume when kissing a woman on lipstick can be use to paint a town hall with balablue color.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / What Happened To Christmas Cards? / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.