Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,360 members, 7,971,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. (15731 Views)

Who Motivates You To Develop? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Quote That Motivate(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by emmy512(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2023
What will be will be

Ignorance is bliss grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ShaqFu: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Ishilove:

I thought you like graphic? 😉😉
Oh yes I do, the kind that is juicy, slippery and sexy, and doesn't involve shit and liquid shit. 😘
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by brightDdon(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2023
onlybyhisgrace:
"Through the storms of life, I witnessed the unwavering power of God. In moments of despair, He provided strength. In times of darkness, He brought forth light. In my weakness, He revealed His mighty hand. My testimony stands as a testament to His miraculous power, reminding us that with God, all things are possible. Let your faith be anchored in His omnipotence and watch as His power unfolds in your life."

Strong insight
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by JB4life: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Come to me all who labor and are overburdened and I will give you rest -Matthew 11:28.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by gnykelly(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2023
The downfall of a man, is not the end of his life
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Xammie001(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
brightDdon:

God bless you.

Amen
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by olumaxi(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2023
If the lord is the shepherd, then it's okay to be the sheep

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by shiki(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
That means we are having a new Nigeria
writeprof:

Gas don dey come down small ooo grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by blaskikv: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.

The night is dark and full of terror. Be prepared.

Great things takes time.

Believe in your heart that you are capable of big things in life.

Oppprtunity does not come unless you are ready for it.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by razible5384(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Googledotcom:
Quitters don't win, winners don't quit.
quote for the gamblers

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Amarachibaby(f): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Peacecore post=124317014]Quote of a lazy man Seconded
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by DCmaverick(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
-No let dem tel u "u cn't, notin is too big nd notin is too small by TENI -Never give up, there's no limit to wat u can achieve these 2 motivates me alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / A Name For My Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.