Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,660 members, 7,945,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion (6315 Views)

Am I Right To Ask For Separation / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Scash(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by MMM2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
op u re a jew man
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nekai(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
You are right 100%. If he asked you for money to buy a gun to rob the nearest bank out of desperation for cash, the answer would be a clear no.

He should be grown up enough to do what he has to do to secure his own funds. Don't you hate it when people ask you for money as if you are the last person in the world and they will just die if you don't cough it up?

Don't make it easy for him. This friend of yours got the benefit of the 'action', let him now feel the consequence. Trust me he will be more careful next time.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by AmakaG29(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
You are right not to contribute money for something you don't believe in. However, if he does go through with it, please don't shun him. He'll need emotional support. School is very important to his future and his family's future. Also, people who don't want children and can't yet afford them really shouldn't have them. Everyone will suffer.

Maybe you can let him know about all the options he has. Remember, desperate people do dangerous things. cry
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by ronkebp(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ Poster you should have adviced your friend in the first place to use condom. Now they are going to be stuck with a child they cannot care for. Let her have the baby and give him/ her up for adoption to responsible parents. Instead of having a baby take care of a baby.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by splitnaija(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
@OP
Why did you wait till your friend got pregnant before realizing he/she shouldn't be involved in such relationship? If you had advised him/her earlier, probably there wouldn't have been any unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by denitro(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
I wonder why people can't have the child and place the child for adoption,
Abortion is just plain wickedness and selfishness.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster you should have adviced your friend in the first place to use condom. Now they are going to be stuck with a child they cannot care for. Let her have the baby and give him/ her up for adoption to responsible parents. Instead of having a baby take care of a baby.
splitnaija:

@OP
Why did you wait till your friend got pregnant before realizing he/she shouldn't be involved in such relationship? If you had advised him/her earlier, probably there wouldn't have been any unwanted pregnancy.

^^^Huh? Is he supposed to boss him around, and tell him how or who not to sleep with? Tell me something?

So a boy that decides to have Bleep shouldn't know he's supposed to use protection? Is the OP his father? Doesnt he have parents to teach him etiquettes?   I taya o!
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by ronkebp(f): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Huh? Is he supposed to boss him around, and tell him how or who not to sleep with? Tell me something?

So a boy that decides to have Bleep shouldn't know he's supposed to use protection? Is the OP his father? Doesnt he have parents to teach him etiquettes? I taya o!

The poster is definitely not his father in time of sex, but has made himself 'his father' during the time of abortion.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^Because he came to collect money for abortion, and OP said NO?
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
What's your friend's details, I'LL GIVE HIM THE DANG MONEY.
i understand ur not supporting what u don't believe in ,
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Igosun: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
Seriously people no dey abort anyhow again let them keep the baby shikena!
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

its look at it 4rm this angle  the abortion process didnt go well the gal lose or damage her womb or worst still lose her life what will be the fate of both us just know dat if she lose or damage her womb my friend will not marry her in the future leaving her with the problem of not being able to bear a child then she will turn back to blame us 4 helping her damage or lose her womb or if she dies in the process of abortion what do u think we will do? Do we have money for her burial? How will we tell the world and our parents what we did? Dont u see dat u are forcing me to help him do another mistake, just think it dis way if the gal is your sister will u support dis plan 

bro, so long as it is done in a proper facility with proper doctors then there should be no problems. also you would prefer that both do something they are not ready to do. whatever choice they make will come with its own sets of risks, but let THEM decide what is best for them.

if the gal is my sister and she doesnt want the child, i am not going to punish her FOR LIFE, by forcing her in having this unwanted baby. come on now!!!!

sexkillz:

I hate it when men supposedly quote the bible correctly, and then twist it out of context to suit their immediate selfish needs! WTF!

people are quick to quote the bible for forcing people to have unwanted children, and therefore that same bible have to be use to make them understand that a foetus is NOT a child.

And how, Mr, would you EXACTLY know, who is who inside the womb? And what they'll become huh? Do you have a futureristoscope?( grin) Seriously, talk to me!

are you saying that these 2 people who CLEARLY are not ready to care/raise a child, DONT want a child should be force to have it and (in the same process) bring an unwanted child into this world?!
well i dont know about you but I believe that every children need the proper CARE, ATTENTION, LOVE, DEDICATION, SUPPORT from their parents, so if anyone knows they cannot provide it then they have no business bringing a child into this world. being a parent and raising a child is NO JOKE!!!!

Jesus Christ! What the hell is this? Was the baby formed from the ground? When does life begin? At conception, or at birth? Now, if an infant should breathe it's first breath before you term it a person, why the hell does it's heart, start beating from the womb? And why o why should a baby in the womb kick it's mother, if it's not alive!

if i'd listen to your little analogy, then looking at a spe.rm in a microscope, you will understand that it's already alive and kicking, THEREFORE mast.urbation is premeditated murder, oral se.x is cannibalism, wearing a condom is murder by suffocation AND sper.m donation is child trafficking. NONSENSE!!!!

a child IS NOT a child until it takes its first breath. if a woman is pregnant and lose the foetus during the 8th month of pregnancy, do we say she had a child that died or do we say she had a miscarriage?! duh!!!!!

Seriously! I'm left in confounded wonderment as to how selfish and self centered we have become! Manically bewildered, to say the least! Sheesh!. . .

sorry, the selfish/self centered person is the one that only think of themselves rather than using their brain to solve a problem. come back to earth brotha, you have your beliefs and people have theirs. expecting everyone to think like you is not only foolish but also very childish. grow up!
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by ronkebp(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Because he came to collect money for abortion, and OP said NO?

Not only beacuse of that, as friends (true friends) you should be able to tell eachother the truth. My friends know what i would support and what i will not, personally, so we know eachother, advice eachother and help ourselbves in times of need. The poster should have said it in such a way'' come!! oo dude!!, you don dey kpekus now!!! hope say you dey use protection oooo, i don't want to hear abortion talk oooo, you know my take on that, moreover, ain't you afraid of HIV or STDs' ''. and so on and so forth. There are ways you will advice your friends that they will listen to you more than they listen to their parents gan sef.

Not only is the lady's life at risk during abortion, it is also at risk during childbirth, what if she dies (God forbid!!!) so many people have lost their lives during childbirth, especially in that Naija.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ OP

This is dicey,

Now I respect your decision not to help your friend.

But the question is did you take that decision out of;

1. Malice: In the sense that you believe that if he did the crime, then he should do the time,

2. Belief:: Which is you are strongly against Abortion ,

Now if your decision is based on the latter, then fine, But if it is based on the former, then I say you fuc.ked up. As much as abortion is illegal in Nigeria, you might just have altered the course of your friends life. I know that there is a risk of death and all that stuff, but we are not talking about that right now, cos the way your post sounded, it felt like you did it because you felt your friend should man-up to his responsibility and bare his cross. Dude, I am a proponant of abortion when it can be carried out safely in a controlled environment by professionally qualified doctors, Not everyone is mentally or financially ready to bare a child. if you cant afford it, do not birth it.

I hope your friend succeeds in his quest and it is done without complications.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
I have a friend (A girl) who had same issues, she said she got high and never knew when the cond** was taken away coz it seems the guy wanted a child. and since i dont support aborti**, i told her point blank, i cant support murder, carry your own cross and up till date she's still my very good friend.

@OP, speak ur mind and follow ur heart, dont allow people confuse you and stain your conscience for life.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by engrj(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Comment Loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , 99%
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by niyooo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
It's their choice to make but if your conscience doesn't go with it, then don't give him the money 'cos if the outcome is bad, you'll always have it on your mind. Your friend should simply have asked you to lend him the money without telling you what he wants to use it for, that way you don't get to having pangs of guilt. the fact he has a child is also not the end of his life, In the African setting and Nigerian setting, I think one of both set of parents might agree to help with raising the child. My only fear is that with time, the lust they have for each other may fade and the child may be worse off for it.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by engrj(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
A girl was filling her jamb form, here is what she wrote Name : Ibukun Solomon Age. : 19 years Sex. : Once Per Day
smiley smiley smiley
When he was playing the ball did 4get dat dere is goal post,
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Amjustme: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
I totally concur with Sexkillz, abortion is wrong, its murder.
@MrBrownJay;,
at a certain age, like at the 8months which you talked about, when a woman looses a child, its called stillbirth not miscarriage, recently read dis from a preganancy book.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

bro, so long as it is done in a proper facility with proper doctors then there should be no problems. also you would prefer that both do something they are not ready to do. whatever choice they make will come with its own sets of risks, but let THEM decide what is best for them.

if the gal is my sister and she doesnt want the child, i am not going to punish her FOR LIFE, by forcing her in having this unwanted baby. come on now!!!!

people are quick to quote the bible for forcing people to have unwanted children, and therefore that same bible have to be use to make them understand that a foetus is NOT a child.
The Bible says So? Where? grin grin grin grin

MRbrownJAY:
are you saying that these 2 people who CLEARLY are not ready to care/raise a child, DONT want a child should be force to have it and (in the same process) bring an unwanted child into this world?!
well i dont know about you but I believe that every children need the proper CARE, ATTENTION, LOVE, DEDICATION, SUPPORT from their parents, so if anyone knows they cannot provide it then they have no business bringing a child into this world. being a parent and raising a child is NO JOKE!!!!
Yeah, so EVERY UNWANTED CHILD should be aborted? Great!!! How about asking them to stop humping unnecessarily? And in cases where humping cant be controlled, or condom broke or whatever, cant the baby be given up for adoption?

MRbrownJAY:
if i'd listen to your little analogy, then looking at a spe.rm in a microscope, you will understand that it's already alive and kicking, THEREFORE mast.urbation is premeditated murder, oral se.x is cannibalism, wearing a condom is murder by suffocation AND sper.m donation is child trafficking. NONSENSE!!!!
A baby CANNOT be compared to a single S[b]p[/b]erm!? Why? Because A S[b]P[/b]ERM ALONE DOESNT MAKE A BABY! grin grin grin grin TRY AGAIN! The development of all the parts of an embryo begins at conception, when the ovum, or egg cell, of the woman is fertilized by a Fluid cell of the man. The molecules making up the DNA of the father and mother combine to create a human life that never existed before. So those examples you gave about Mast[b]u[/b]rbation, Oral Bleep, wearing a condom is murder by suffocation AND sper.m donation is child trafficking blah blah are all HOGWASH! because a SINGLE SP[b]E[/b]RM DOES NOT MAKE A BABY! grin grin grin grin grin

MRbrownJAY:
a child IS NOT a child until it takes its first breath. if a woman is pregnant and lose the foetus during the 8th month of pregnancy, do we say she had a child that died or do we say she had a miscarriage?! duh!!!!!

So why do Doctors, try saving the life of 7 month old Premature Babies? Oh i forgot! Miscarriages? What is a miscarriage? Miscarriage is considered as the accidental and unavoidable interruption of pregnancy. While Abortion is defined as the deliberate and induced emptying of a pregnant uterus! So MBJ doesnt believe an eighth month old pregnancy turned miscarriage should be termed a child, but he believes a seven month old born premature baby is a child? Why do we use such terms as expecting a child? Pregnancy? Pregnant with what? A Human Child? So a child is not a child until it takes it first breath, so can you please tell me the difference between a baby in the womb, with its heart beating, and a baby that came out of the womb with it's heart beating? oh i forgot! Breath! grin grin grin

MRbrownJAY:
sorry, the selfish/self centered person is the one that only think of themselves rather than using their brain to solve a problem. come back to earth brotha, you have your beliefs and people have theirs. expecting everyone to think like you is not only foolish but also very childish. grow up!
Believe What you want man! But dont  quote the Bible! You know NOTHING about the Bible's view on Such Matters! If people arent ready for kids, they should abstain from sex, and reserve it till when they are capable of taking care of the resulting baby!

Condoms have become an excuse for promiscuity! But it comes with no guarantee of protecting you from pregnancy!
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by sley4life(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
ure 100% right
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by donifez(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
same thing happened to my friend, Though i did not give him d money he got it 4rm anoda source nd did d abortion,am happy that i did not give him the money,i would have been  living with guilt.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
Op, u did the right thing. Kudos to you.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by DonnyT: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
This goes to the proponent of adoption,

**I would like to ask you, how many child have you adopted lately?

**How many childcare home have you visited in the last 1 month?

**How many kids begging in the street have you stopped and cared for?

Even within your neighborhood, how many kids that's not your own have you help pay daycare, school fees and so on.

To the Op, everyone has a right to believe in whatever you feel comfortable with, but come to think of it, will you help

your friend pay for this child school fees, and how many times do you think you will help him with this unborn child finances.

I am not saying you should give him the money or not. But check yourself, are you judging your friend and making him pay

for his mistake.Everyone living on this planets are murderer in one way or the other, you might not see it that way but the

truth is that some of the animals you deliciously enjoyed in your meal today were given birth to just like human being, it's

someone's child you just ate. I bet you don't see it that way.

And to you all hypocrites, I believed at one point in your life, you have sinned and indirectly done evil to someone, either

knowingly or unknowingly. But it all depends if you accept that fact or not, the truth of the matter is that you all are guilty

of one crime or the other, well some of you hypocrites might actually have the belief that you're a saint. I hope you could

seek knowledge and see this planet Earth differently.

Well, I am not encouraging every unwanted baby to be aborted neither am I in support of sex without contraceptives,

but please do everyone a favor, by not aggravating someone's problem by imposing your ideologies on them.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^ Ok Ok! Let's Abort ALL unwanted babies. . . . And lets encourage promiscuity so anyone get's pregnant, yeah we can always abort the unwanted babies! How about stopping the use of condoms to aggravate the process, make it faster? Teach our kids that sex at an early stage is not bad, and that they can get pregnant wantonly since we would always be ready to pay for the abortion of the unwanted babies! The world would really be a better place! smiley Happy Now? undecided
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by saviola24: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
@Poster, do not allow your friend to do the abortion, i know it will be difficult now but there is no need of cry crying when the head is already off. Tell your friend to read about the founder of iphone, mac, ipod, ipad, his name is steve jobs, That little baby that is about to be aborted might be another steve jobs. peace
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Mcleo007(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thank you @op for being a pro-lifer. Everyone should be made responsible for their actions. If you feel grown enough to have sex, then be ready to bear whatever results from it.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by ljila(f): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2011
Ask your friend if he's ever heard of Steve Jobs, former Apple CEO. If he hasn't, ask him if he's heard of Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Imac, Macbook. I imagine he would have heard of at least one of these.
Tell him that the genius behind these popular products, Steve Jobs was born OUT OF WEDLOCK. Does your friend realise that that baby may be a solution to some problem in the world? Steve Jobs went through hardship but died a billionaire. The kid in question might be born into poverty because of his parents current financial status, but life need not end that way. He is not an illegitimate kid, he never asked to be born this way.
I admire your courage for sticking to your beliefs. Don't let any friend blackmail or guilt-trick you into doing something you don't believe in, because when it backfires, they'll blame you for not being strong enough to say no to them as a friend should when need arises bla bla bla.

Good luck smiley x
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by delpee(f): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2011
Try and dissuade them from abortion though my fear is that they may look for a cheaper option which is dangerous. Many girls end up with lifetime complications or lose their wombs/lives to mistakes made by quack doctors. Sadly someone i knew closely and who was in a higher institution lost her life due to such carelessness years ago. The boyfriend confessed to her parents when she died and students wanted to go on rampage cos they thought her death was due to the school clinics carelessness. Her father was so bitter that she didnt inform him or her mum even though she was home to celebrate her 21st birthday a week before the incident. Shes gone for good while the guy has moved on with his life.

Please talk to an older person known to you both or encourage him to talk to his parents.  He may be angry now but will be grateful when the matter is resolved.

I had a few classmates in the university who had similar problems and were able to have the babies and weather the storm. Some eventually married the same men while others left their kids with their parents and married other men later. I will rather encourage my child to face up to her mistakes and learn from it rather than risk her future and life. The worst scenario is the loss of an academic year. The child can be given up for adoption if neither parent is willing to accept him/her.

Whichever way, abortion is not the best option though it appears to be quite common these days just as infertility is on the increase.
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2011
sexkillz:

The Bible says So? Where? grin grin grin grin

Exodus 21:22-25

Yeah, so EVERY UNWANTED CHILD should be aborted? Great!!! How about asking them to stop humping unnecessarily? And in cases where humping cant be controlled, or condom broke or whatever, cant the baby be given up for adoption?

prevention has gone out the window the minute the women became pregnant. of course what they did isn't smart but when faced with possibly bringing an unwanted child to this world, then abortion must be considered. if anyone is stoopid enough to think that they MUST have that baby since they had se.x then they best grow the hell up.

how many children have you adopted? how many people you know have adopted children in 9ja? let's not fool ourselves here, we know how men in 9ja think of raising another man's child.

A baby CANNOT be compared to a single S[b]p[/b]erm!? Why? Because A S[b]P[/b]ERM ALONE DOESNT MAKE A BABY! grin grin grin grin TRY AGAIN! The development of all the parts of an embryo begins at conception, when the ovum, or egg cell, of the woman is fertilized by a Fluid cell of the man. The molecules making up the DNA of the father and mother combine to create a human life that never existed before. So those examples you gave about Mast[b]u[/b]rbation, Oral Bleep, wearing a condom is murder by suffocation AND sper.m donation is child trafficking blah blah are all HOGWASH! because a SINGLE SP[b]E[/b]RM DOES NOT MAKE A BABY! grin grin grin grin grin

are you going to dismiss the fact that a spe.rm is well and truly alive?!
copying and pasting stuff that is written online will ALWAYS have you fail bro. check my next answer. . . . . . . to understand that a foetus and sper.m are just the same thing.

So why do Doctors, try saving the life of 7 month old Premature Babies? Oh i forgot! Miscarriages? What is a miscarriage? Miscarriage is considered as the accidental and unavoidable interruption of pregnancy. While Abortion is defined as the deliberate and induced emptying of a pregnant uterus! So MBJ doesnt believe an eighth month old pregnancy turned miscarriage should be termed a child, but he believes a seven month old born premature baby is a child? Why do we use such terms as expecting a child? Pregnancy? Pregnant with what? A Human Child? So a child is not a child until it takes it first breath, so can you please tell me the difference between a baby in the womb, with its heart beating, and a baby that came out of the womb with it's heart beating? oh i forgot! Breath! grin grin grin

you see, right there is the reason why you should stop copying and pasting what you read online to make some silly points. ok let me school you for a minute: a foetus doesnt have a heartbeat until about 7/8 weeks so if i listen to what you just copied online then YOU FAILED, as the lady is just a month pregnant and therefore, going by YOUR claim, since there is NO heartbeat, THEREFORE ITS NOT BABY!!!
stop making a fool out of yourself bro!

Believe What you want man! But dont  quote the Bible! You know NOTHING about the Bible's view on Such Matters! If people arent ready for kids, they should abstain from sex, and reserve it till when they are capable of taking care of the resulting baby!

Condoms have become an excuse for promiscuity! But it comes with no guarantee of protecting you from pregnancy!

how hard REALLY is it to know the bible?! come on, dont throw flowers at yourself! only a damn  would have problem reading the bible and only a damn fool will have some idiotic pastors tell them what THEY want them to believe.
the bible views on the matter is very easy to understand. some people will bring idiotic matters to believe otherwise but it's all written for the whole world to read. again, read the verse i showed you above and use your damn BRAIN (if you have one) to understand the words of that very same bible, about the value of foetus before it takes its first breath.

we are not here to judge people on their se.xual habits, just to give our opinion on how to solve the problem at hand. the poster knew they were having se.x and he had no problem with that (although they were not married) so let's stop being hypocrites here!

@Ijila
next time you get to a traffic light, why dont you tell the unwanted children that are begging for their next meal about Steve jobs too?
Re: Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion by Roland17(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2011
For the sake and future of the Girl, i would say a BIG NO to abortion, its very very risky, most guys here can not dip a finger inside a burning soup, yet they are courageous enough to support abortion, because they do not truly know how much it hurts, the psychological and physical torture and the risk of death, they think its like giving birth, my dear do not give him that money and if you can, pls inform his parents about it, because if that girl dies in the process or her womb gets deformed, God would NEVER forgive you.

If he was mature enough to have sex (protected and unprotected), he should also be mature enough to face the consequences that arise from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.