Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka (4475 Views)

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by DevilsEqual(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good, but please focus on the message.

Kwara is Gone, the Emir insulted your Soyinka.

Face him, fight for Kwara State and Soyinka 🥺

The number one citizen of that state is a Yoruba man and he could do just anything he wants including removing the Emir...Yorubas are the more powerful tribe there

By the way, Kwara is in NC and has alway consist of two tribes, why do they have to chase Fulanis out, cause even Ijaws live pescefully in Ondo state and both can coexist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by PlayMaker14: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

The number one citizen of that state is a Yoruba man and he could do just anything he wants including removing the Emir...Yorubas are the more powerful tribe there

By the way, Kwara is in NC and has alway consist of two tribes, why do they have to chase Fulanis out, cause even Ijaws live pescefully in Ondo state and both can coexist
Powerful?

Why is the Emir banning your festival from holding in your land if you are that powerful?

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
This man is stupid to say the least

So did Yoruba not allow other religions to practise in these places he mentioned

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by DevilsEqual(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Powerful?

Why is the Emir banning your festival from holding in your land if you are that powerful?

If u believe a village king is more powerful than a Governor...Then this convo is over

I dont debate with people like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by PlayMaker14: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

If u believe a village king is more powerful than a Governor...Then this convo is over

I would love to see you guys hold that festival. grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by KosiGee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Go and remove the Emir nah. Let the number one citizen of Kwara state intervene or even try to redeem you all mutha phucka’s images.

I commend you for having the face to come out and say something though. That’s why I like you all…you always have something to say no matter how awkward or silly…someone tried to defend Tinubu’s bullion vans when he said that the vans missed their ways. You are doing the same thing here.

This is the sort of thread that make you all very philosophical and kudos to you and your mates. Helinues, Omenka, FreeNgstuffs and other odua abobakus have disappeared. Some will try to distract the embarrassment by trying to rope Ipob and Igbos in…you all will try but the fact is that your juju priestess has been abandoned by her juju. Keep trying while your abobakus dig endlessly for some news to distract nairalanders from the kobokos thats been prepared for you all by the Emir of Ilorin in case you go out of line.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by KosiGee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Oga, go and hold your festival nah. Stop talking.

The Emir has told you that idolatry would not be tolerated in Ilorin. Your chief priestess has got the message and ran away. Who are you to protest?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by DevilsEqual(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I would love to see you guys hold that festival. grin
Its more of a religious festival than a traditional one

Most non-traditionalist wouldnt sign to this too

How dumb can u guys be?

Well...I expect less from dumb descendants of Ojukwu, the legendary coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by SSFeedsNigeria: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wow, what a master and slave relationship. A very strong rebuttal and put down on the shameless old man called wOle Soyinka cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by DevilsEqual(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
KosiGee:

Go and remove the Emir nah. Let the number one citizen of Kwara state intervene or even try to redeem you all mutha phucka’s images.

I commend you for having the face to come out and say something though. That’s why I like you all…you always have something to say no matter how awkward or silly…someone tried to defend Tinubu’s bullion vans when he said that the vans missed their ways. You are doing the same thing here.

This is the sort of thread that make you all very philosophical and kudos to you and your mates. Helinues, Omenka, FreeNgstuffs and other odua abobakus have disappeared. Some will try to distract the embarrassment by trying to rope Ipob and Igbos in…you all will try but the fact is that your juju priestess has been abandoned by her juju. Keep trying while your abobakus dig endlessly for some news to distract nairalanders from the kobokos thats been prepared for you all by the Emir of Ilorin in case you go out of line.

Omo..Headache dey worry you o...even me wey be Yoruba no fit write this epistle om top my matter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U mentioned priestess and u still believes its not a religious occasion

How dumb can one be...U guys keep reacting on an issue that happened in farway NC, in a state with diff ethnic group whereas our region dey peaceful pass anything while ironically Simon Ekpa keeps beating your fathers and mothers for even trying to disobey the orders he gave from faraway finland...Hypocrites sad sad sad

Let NC people do their thing

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by DevilsEqual(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Lol, you don't know how timid and cowardly you sound. Emir is a symbol of Islamic authority yet you're saying he is against religion? How can he be against religion when he is already a symbol of religion?

The great emir is only against paganism which the disrespectful Yoruba woman wanted to bring into Illorin.

With such timid and cowardly posturing, it becomes crystal clear why Illorin was captured in the first place grin grin

He's a muslim and he is anti-traditionalist

A xtian an atheist wouldnt tolerate that too
He stood against what his holy book called paganism and not agaisnt Yorubas as even I, an ondo state indigene have never witnessed this Osun festival before as I'm also a xtian and my religion is against it...

so if you dont understand it now, then i would assume you're just an unintelligent troll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by sukar886: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Talking about Fear factor.

Like the way Ibo parents are currently hiding under the bed as IPOb youngsters flog the hell out of them on sit-at-home days.

Just as Ondo youths flogged the Eze ndigbo in Akure and Lagosians flogged Ibo voters in Lagos. I love that kind of fear factor. grin
Mumu, wetin concern Igbo in this matter, no be woke soyinka and hausa people , abeg make una leave Igbo people alone , na wahoo

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
In the example, there is no where I read that Oyo or Abeokuta took over Kaduna or Xaria, his instances are that of an inter tribal war and conquerors.
If Ilorin choose to allign with the North, we let them go, when the time comes, we shall disown them. Afterrall the SW is the economic capital of the country
successmatters:
I am also from the school of thought that thinks Soyinka exposed his lack of home training by addressing his hosts without adding Emir of ilorin to his name grin

People should just learn to respect their hosts. I don't know what is difficult in that, if care is not taken they will deport every person from SW from Kwara state to keep the culture of the town intact.
Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
In the midst of this, where is Ooni
My shame is ahsamed of him,
PlayMaker14:
I heard the Emir even insulted Wole Soyinka, and called him an old liar who loved causing problems everywhere. grin

How can a foreigner come to someone’s land, ban their culture and insult them laidis?

Agbado warriors, come out and fight. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
A nobel laureate

descarado:
This man is not the only Prof in Nigeria. Why only him everytime.

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
And we are losing our own land right in our own home, The igbos are not your enemies, the north are!
Before you know it, they will start claiming Kabba, Offa, Eyenkorin and the likes
Raskimonojendor:

Tell that to the South Easterners refugees that keep fleeing to the SW in large numbers to escape IPOB. 🤣

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Gboom: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should deport all Yoruba in Kwara state if they refuse to respect their host undecided
Musu, the emir sef get Yoruba name

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is not about the language but the Ideology. No matter how fluent a Hausa man is with Yoruba, he will always be a Hausa man, you will be surprized that Zulu Gambari Kolapo is just a decoy to give you a false sense of belonging
Raskimonojendor:

We don't care. Ilorin has been lost for over 100 years. Ilorin is just a tiny faction of Kwara State. Kolapo Gambari who happens to be part Yoruba is surrounded by Yoruba Obas.

I have never met anyone from Ilorin that Yoruba is not his or her first language even the so called Emir grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Ezeama400: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gboom:

Musu, the emir sef get Yoruba name

No problem...

identity of the people is their culture.. Remove culture identity is gone, that is why culture is defined as a people's way of life..

Now I dare go to Ilorin and practice your Yoruba culture which is your identity let me see ... grin grin.. Rembrer that you practice it in other Yoruba state, go and replicate it in Ilorin let me check something

Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Davicl: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Like the way Ibo parents are currently hiding under the bed as IPOb youngsters flog the hell out of them on sit-at-home days.

Just as Ondo youths flogged the Eze ndigbo in Akure and Lagosians flogged Ibo voters in Lagos. I love that kind of fear factor. grin

Is that why your people are still in Benin republic refuge camp?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dont mind the mumu, I'm Yoruba and I agree that Ilorin is Lost! Which power do you old when your own tradition is banned in your own land
Na Ooni own dey pain me pass seff
PlayMaker14:
Powerful?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Faber(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

There's no portion of Igboland grabbed and occupied by none Igbos. There's no part of Igboland renamed by Whitemen 🤣🤣

What we are saying here is, if they born in well, you guys should go to Ilorin and collect una land. What happened in Ondo and Lagos happened, only took place because na una Land. What we do to you guys in Lagos, you guys cannot try a quarter of it in Ala Igbo, they no born una well. Ask the Hausa community in Abia that tried to install Emir of Aba, some months ago, how body tell them

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Gboom: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

No problem...

identity of the people is their culture.. Remove culture identity is gone, that is why culture is defined as a people's way of life..

Now I dare go to Ilorin and practice your Yoruba culture which is your identity let me see ... grin grin.. Rembrer that you practice it in other Yoruba state, go and replicate it in Ilorin let me check something

Just dey play
Anytime you see an Ilorin indigene, just call him fulani and see his warm embrace to you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by frazee: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Still waiting for one person from satwet to give the emir of ilorin gbagbos smiley smiley mba!!!! They will rather focus their burnt ego n energy on igbos...
See una history... make of una na migrants, fugitives and pursue comot... smiley smiley smiley..
Yeloba people and cowardice .... Well make I focus on buying una papa property....

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
A religious festival which is idegenous to the tribe. You think christianity and Isamis the religion of your great fore fathers? well no matter how bad, She should have been allowed to do her thing, Islam said, yours is yours and mine is mine, She is the rightful owner of the land and must be allowed to do whatever she likes. When muslims slaughter rams and christian chickens, no one complained

DevilsEqual:

Its more of a religious festival than a traditional one

Most non-traditionalist wouldnt sign to this too

How dumb can u guys be?

Well...I expect less from dumb descendants of Ojukwu, the legendary coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Styluss: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thesame Ilorin the hub of Hookup babes from Al Hikmah, or thesame Ilorin with Alfas who are core traditionalists? This same Ilorin I know too well

SSFeedsNigeria:

Lol, you don't know how timid and cowardly you sound. Emir is a symbol of Islamic authority yet you're saying he is against religion? How can he be against religion when he is already a symbol of religion?

The great emir is only against paganism which the disrespectful Yoruba woman wanted to bring into Illorin.

With such timid and cowardly posturing, it becomes crystal clear why Illorin was captured in the first place grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by XerXers: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

We don't care. Ilorin has been lost for over 100 years. Ilorin is just a tiny faction of Kwara State. Kolapo Gambari who happens to be part Yoruba is surrounded by Yoruba Obas.

I have never met anyone from Ilorin that Yoruba is not his or her first language even the so called Emir grin grin
Fulanis adapt to their conquered territories, bear their names and appoint the indegenous people to run government. The proof of the conquest is banning of indegenous cultures.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Northern Reply To Soyinka by Ofodirinwa: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Millimann:
This boy Soyinka is fast losing his respect here and there
I began to question him when he was calling Jonathan's wife a shepopotamus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Said Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns —oritsejafor / EXPOSED!! Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / World Fattest Man,Aged 38 Dies(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.