Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Danielle Edochie Cry Out After Her Parents Yul Edochie And May Edochie Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danielle Edochie Cry Out After Her Parents Yul Edochie And May Edochie Divorce (2131 Views)

Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Danielle Edochie Cry Out After Her Parents Yul Edochie And May Edochie Divorce by Baronthecelebri: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why is she crying, foolish girl
Re: Danielle Edochie Cry Out After Her Parents Yul Edochie And May Edochie Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
DKM123:
You are irreversibly damaged. You must have grown with a terrible father for your mindset to have been destroyed to this extent. I cringe for your future wife and kids. Chai!
Nairalandhotboy:
if no be say nairaland go ban me,I for call you very useless man. But no worry. We no your type

you guys are entitled to your opinion, this is what NL is here for...aka people giving their opinion on any subject. i am not here for popularity contest, i am here to give MY OWN OPINION ON ANY SUBJECT. regardless of whether people like it or not.

pixey:

She was wrong in doing this but she is still a kid who hasn't matured yet. The mother should have cautioned her in that aspect.However you should understand the disappointment and resentment she is feeling towards her dad.No child will be happy if their parent is divorced.Especially from a girl child, she will start having hatred towards men and very likely be a die hard feminist.This is how feminists are usually born.

as a father, you are gonna take choices in life that wont be okay with everyone in your household, but as this man probably explained the situation to his daughter (the best he could), he cant make her see/understand the situation more than he did. a child would be hurt regardless of what is the cause of the divorce, claiming that his cheating is the reason for everything that happened is so far fetched. this couple was growing apart and this man was not comfortable with his 1st wife and decided to take matter into his own hands and change, so that he could live a better life. i cant fault him for doing that, i can just fault him for the ways he went about solving that (aka by cheating). we are all human, we all make mistakes, but that doesnt change the fact that this man needs MORE in his life that hs wife cant provide for him.

also, i fully understand why a teenager would be upset if her father decides to have a 2nd wife and extend the family. its a normal emotional process... but that child has no right to question her father's decision to get a 2nd wife. thats not a detailed discussion you should have a with a teenage child, thats a detailed discussion you only have with that child's mother. to that child, you just give basic simple facts of life.
daughter: daddy why you want to get a 2nd wife?
father (to child): this is something that men can do in our culture, this is something that is perfectly normal in our culture, and as daddy needs more in his life, a 2nd wife will solve that. it doesnt mean i love you any less, it doesnt mean i love your mother any less, it just means daddy needs someone else to help grow the family, and/or to be a better man.
father (to wife): i need another wife as you cant provide me with what i need as a man. you cant satisfy my sexual needs, you cant fulfill my family needs, you cant satisfy my urge to have more children; we've reached a point where my desires for life has outgrown what you can offer me. it doesnt mean i love you any less, it just means that i have so much love to give, that a 2nd wife will fill the void that is currently present in our marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Vs International ? Please, Vote. / Yvonne Okoro Cries Over Xenophobic Remarks Against Her Sister / Blogger SDK Blasts Nuella Njubigo .." Husband Snatching Is Your Stock In Trade"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.