Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out (950 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by Darlingtonwrite(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Just in: Trinity Guy to be remanded in custody till August 3, cries out

A Family Court in Iyaganku, Ibadan, today ordered that a skit maker Maruf Abdullahi, aka ” Trinity” be remanded in Agodi correction centre for allegedly sexually exploiting a 10-year-old girl.

The Magistrate, Mrs P. O. Adetuyibi ordered Abdullahi, 31, Isiaka Ahmed, 40, and his wife Rofiat Ahmed, 29, parents of the child should continue to be remanded in Agodi.

Adetuyibi adjourned the matter until Aug. 3, for mention.

The police charged Abdullahi , alongside the parents of the victim with conspiracy and sexual abuse/exploitation.

Earlier, the Prosecution Counsel, Insp Oluwakemi Arowosaye told the court that Abdullahi, Ahmed, and his wife Rofiat allegedly conspired together to wit sexual abuse.

Arowosaye said ‘Trinity” on Dec. 17, 2022, was alleged to have sexually abused and sexually exploited 10-year- old girl at Kuola area, Ibadan.

The offence, the police said, contravened the provisions of Section 35 (1) and punishable under Section 35 (2) of the Oyo State Child Right’s Law 2006.

She said it also contravenes the provisions of section 516 of the Criminal Code Laws of Oyo State 2000.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by hodusglobal(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is a lesson to him. Next time he no go do such nonsense again
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by Emperormartin(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is serious ooo
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
The guys skits are usually foolish and disrespectful tho...

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by ideatoprince18(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
May Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out favor me and my family
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by Kyari79(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
If he have money no wahala na Nigeria
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by jaymoney1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Call me or WhatsApp me # 09022498006 for your Car Window Tinting. Lagos & Ogun state
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by Pwettylinda(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
webcrafty:
I found most of his skit utterly distasteful that I find myself hoping he meets karma for the sake of those he molested and traumatized in the name of making skits... Wishes do come true

He's still better than thiefnubuu who rigged election openly na undecided undecided
Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by Houseontherock1: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
I pity him and I hope he gets out of this...but his skits are totally distasteful!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Trinity Guy To Be Remanded In Custody Till August 3, Cries Out by jeromestarks: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
The guy should just be sentenced to life imprisonment. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News ;woman Accuses Hospital Of Changing Her Baby During Childbirth. / Nigerian Man Hijacks Lady’s Phone, Gets Hit By Speeding Car Seconds Later(video) / Nigerian Born Us Soldier In Murder Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.