Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,643 members, 7,911,691 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Men Of Steel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of Steel (189 Views)

Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of Steel by Efilse: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
A woman seeks a man! Period. Own your shit! Embrace your self-worth, whether you are right or wrong, and display unwavering confidence.

Regardless of her wealth, intelligence, or social status, remain self-assured and exert your dominance over her, not in an insecure or disrespectful manner. Instead, dominate her intellectually with strong convictions and demonstrate your independence.

Show her that you can live without her, but if she chooses to remain, she must behave respectfully and enjoy the journey alongside you. Remember, this is a shared journey, and you are the leader.

Moreover, let's abandon the practice of body shaming, bashing, and age shaming of women. That is the domain of insecure boys, not men.

Men are driven by purpose, humility, confidence, independence, and courage. If the opposite sex poses a threat to you as a man, then it is a sign that you have yet to fully embrace your own masculinity and maturity.

That's the way I have lived my life.......it works

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Financial Life To The Next Level even If You Are Not A Tech Person / Over 100 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested At Gay Wedding In Delta State / What Makes Love Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.