Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa (70872 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2023
mariovito:
Ambode seems like a respectable man worth his onions, only reason Bola will want to still see him.
his only usefulness Is his accounting prowess outside of that he has a person has no political worth.......he was never really a politician till he got drafted as governor.....the last primary election he participated in he could only get votes in epe every other local government turned against him.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2023
scutches:
One of the best governors of Lagos…
lol you better check your work.....
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Funflipper: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Racoon:
After the reggae play the blues. Good they reconcile but what led to the fight ought not have happened in the first place.

Ambode was misled but the good thing is he realized that in time and was able to work his way back unlike aregbesola who foolishly wined and dined with the enemies publicly because he thought it was over for Tinubu. Now he is nowhere to be found when he is supposed to be having a blast with Tinubu in aso rock.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Germi9: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2023
spencekat:
Current serving Sen.Tokunbo Abiru will become a minister and Ambode will replace him at the Senate.This is according to speculation.
How is this even possible ?
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Allisgud:
I think ambode have learnt his lesson,this time he will worked against the people by obeying his master
lol when ambode was bringing a company from Switzerland to be cleaning our trash in Lagos while sacking the local psp operators he was not working against the people? Or you have forgotten the visionscape issue? When he was raising taxes left and right and creating unfair competition in different sectors of the state to better himself and profit he wasn't working against the people then? when the residents of Lagos went to meet Tinubu to reign him in Tinubu begged him to mend his ways he refused forgetting he will run for reelection. The residents of Lagos gave Tinubu a choice to pick someone else as governor or lose the state to pdp, Tinubu still begged for this man to be given another chance cause he knew should ambode be forced out of office, everyone will say it is him that did it.....but instead of ambode to wise up before the primaries he started attacking and blackmailing senior party members in the state......at the end of the day he did not win any local government outside epe.......when ambode and his wife were acting foolish in Lagos that time you did not see, it now that Tinubu is trying to give him a clear slate that your eyes are opening......OGA YOU DONT HAVE SENSE.....AND I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER HAVE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2023
obayendo1010:
He may continue after sanwo olu
aluta continua....🤣
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2023
wman:
Possible ministerial position.
If I hear.....he can't be trusted with such powers.....best is to make head Of an MDA....or take him to FIRS somewhere where his talents can be useful but his powers are limited and he can be sacked at a moments notice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2023
okoroemeka:
of all the things I don't like about civilian government is the use of agbada blanket cloth,that dress type is synonymous with greed,corruption, ineptitude,backwards and reactive ideas,I wonder how a president of a country like Nigeria will dress in such wanton masqueradedic regalia in glaring abject poverty and still pretend that all is well
yes because those in foreign countries that wear suits are saints and are the next thing after god......love yours bruv....or at the very least try get sense.....
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu has forgiven spirit. He forgive easily and that's why his followers love him.

Ambode misbehaved then. He didn't handle his trying period well. I'm convinced he's learned his lessons. Party leaders are very crucial and should be respected.

I see this as a second chance for Ambode and I hope he would not misuse it.
lol party leader can only be used for ambode because he was one time governor, up until recent he dare not even talk back to a local government chairman 😉
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by 7lives: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu has forgiven spirit. He forgive easily and that's why his followers love him.

Ambode misbehaved then. He didn't handle his trying period well. I'm convinced he's learned his lessons. Party leaders are very crucial and should be respected.

I see this as a second chance for Ambode and I hope he would not misuse it.

I wish Ambode can work at ministry of finance.
He was the magic wand when Lagos dey suffer deprivation from ebora Owu.
Ambode is a financial wizard.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Menclothing:
Tinubu loves ambode no doubt nobody knows him till he introduced him
When the party said they don’t want him again tinubu told him to step aside and he kept silent
Weldone Akin

Minister or works
lol Tinubu campaigned for him up until the last minute of the primaries, the people of Lagos removed ambode....Tinubu never wanted anything to do with his removal because he knew he will be blamed for it.....Tinubu wanted him to run his 8 years so it won't like he was just going around removing governors, but Lagosians said No.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Yeah. And those who vilified and called him names start to luck his ass.

Some of them have been blaming Aregbe for the fall out
lol....lick whose ass? Someone that knows at anytime we can bench him 🤣.....as for aregbe we are still coming to his matter......
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

E pass this one? E no get another thing wey you for like tell me?

Your Lord and Saviour is a goblin and e no get anything wey you wan tell me.
at least our own dey Aso Rock.....your own dey DSS custody 🤣

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by alabler: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2023
Are you sure you don't need check up? Your write up shows you have symptoms the medical field will really marvel at!

Buddha3:
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most unpresidential material we've ever had in Aso Rock!

Buhari was a gigantic failure but whenever you saw him in photos, you couldn't help but admire his gait and panache.

Even with the best cameras money can buy, Tinubu's face and appearance commands shame and a sad face whenever his pictures turn up in the media.

Obasanjo was not facially presentable, but darn, his personality was menacing and intimidating! And he had the strides of a leader.

Tinubu is not just ugly, he's hunched and frail, with teeth that make you feel he should have no business smiling into cameras. And with all certainty, he's going to be a failure. The signs are already there and way too obvious to be ignored.

I prayed that God shouldn't burden us with a President who'll make us miss Buhari. But clearly, God doesn't answer certain prayers..
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by zelnababa(m): 1:42am On Jul 15, 2023
ODUBEZE:

grin grin so Tinubu no dey forgive everybody again
Tinubu will always forgive, but shame Will never allow Aregbesola go to Aso Rock
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nursepepeye(f): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2023
naptu2:
Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1679901592684843008
Nigerians are too dump to see full fledg failure written on Tinubu's face
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by goslowgoslow(m): 4:03am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Na mean now?

Hope the next response won't be median

grin
Or MODE!
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by FireUpNow(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Fashola next
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by jaxxy(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Still doing paparazzi when the economy is on fire
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by spencekat(m): 6:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Germi9:

How is this even possible ?
Via bye election.Just like the way Femi gbaja will be replaced via bye election.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by APCNig: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Malory:
The most nepotistic government ever.

Cry, weep, wail
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by APCNig: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

In less than 2 months?

It’s a psychiatric disorder affecting flat headed haters

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ODUBEZE: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2023
zelnababa:
Tinubu will always forgive, but shame Will never allow Aregbesola go to Aso Rock
Leave shame, let him forgive first then watch what happens next!!!
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by TrainPark: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

In less than 2 months?

No nepotism can beat buhari's
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by seeme2(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Omo Igbo i hope you are learning. Nzobu Nzobu politics no dey our land. Na only maturity and love.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by smartic: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Minister of works loading
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by goalsplanners: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2023
E remain Osinbajo grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Midex88(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Bola Tinubu will fail just give him some time

And if he fails, the failure will dovetail to everything about you since that's what you pray for in your company. Oloshi
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by techsoftware: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:
In politics there's no permanent friend or enemy, just permanent interest. Nice one

BTW..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

I have a job for you but please bear it in mind i don’t tolerate dishonest person.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by zelnababa(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Leave shame, let him forgive first then watch what happens next!!!
and who told you he has not forgive him? Or you want ASIWAJU to go his house to beg him? ASIWAJU has move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.