Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa (70869 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Allisgud: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2023
leokid866:
lol when ambode was bringing a company from Switzerland to be cleaning our trash in Lagos while sacking the local psp operators he was not working against the people? Or you have forgotten the visionscape issue? When he was raising taxes left and right and creating unfair competition in different sectors of the state to better himself and profit he wasn't working against the people then? when the residents of Lagos went to meet Tinubu to reign him in Tinubu begged him to mend his ways he refused forgetting he will run for reelection. The residents of Lagos gave Tinubu a choice to pick someone else as governor or lose the state to pdp, Tinubu still begged for this man to be given another chance cause he knew should ambode be forced out of office, everyone will say it is him that did it.....but instead of ambode to wise up before the primaries he started attacking and blackmailing senior party members in the state......at the end of the day he did not win any local government outside epe.......when ambode and his wife were acting foolish in Lagos that time you did not see, it now that Tinubu is trying to give him a clear slate that your eyes are opening......OGA YOU DONT HAVE SENSE.....AND I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER HAVE.
from ur Inscription above,I can only reply u if ur thinking is of a human but I observe u are a MALU undecided
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by saintneo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
jackcanfield:
Okay keep it up .. I understand this Yoruba and Onyesi Ala is President, nabatara aka isn't it shook hand , ulo is house , I guess I learn something new Biko what happened to our Hausa and Fulani brothers own ..

Wish both of them good luck.

Nabatara aka chibulu = welcomed the former governor

Literal translation is 'welcomed the hand that governed'.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by monex(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Racoon:
After the reggae play the blues. Good they reconcile but what led to the fight ought not have happened in the first place.

they actually never fought. It was not Ambode ve Tinubu but Ambode vs party stalwarts with Tinubu caving in to demands of others
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
saintneo:

Nabatara aka chibulu = welcomed the former governor

Literal translation is 'welcomed the hand that governed'.

Dalu Igbo Amaka
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Jnkay: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fake smiles, Tinubu is a typical selfish man, crook and chameleon. He wants to use and dump Ambode again. He is like of people that only connect when they need something from you
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Allisgud:
from ur Inscription above,I can only reply u if ur thinking is of a human but I observe u are a MALU undecided
you can't reply because you have no knowledge on the man who ambode was as governor, now shift your shit for brains head away from me.....💩
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by AmVeryOk: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2023
jackcanfield:
Okay keep it up .. I understand this Yoruba and Onyesi Ala is President, nabatara aka isn't it shook hand , ulo is house , I guess I learn something new Biko what happened to our Hausa and Fulani brothers own .. Business Card

Wish both of them good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.