Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,361 members, 7,974,501 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? (38442 Views)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / Our Girls Are More Preferable To Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Dididrumz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
talented321:
A stingy woman
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Dididrumz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
talented321:
A stingy woman

You're into men? 🤷‍♂️

J/k, oversight.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Jay357: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
We all know they will choose a rich womanizer, we've all heard or seen it happen, it's not a secret
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by DigitB: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Though this is a dilemma for the puzzynarians, they'll choose the Womanizer first.

Those bástàrds only want to cụm. That's all they really want in life.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by jubrilELsudan: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL AND WOMAN WILL PICK A WOMANIZER OVER A STINGY MAN FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY AND TO THEIR NEXT LIVES

IF YOU BELIEVE AM TALKING THRASH...THEN WHO ARE ALL THE SINGLE AND MARRIED MEN ALL THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS AND WOMEN ARE SNATCHING EVERYDAY AND DISTURBING US WITH THEIR NONESENSE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA?

ARE THEY NOT WOMANIZERS?

SHOW ME A KNOWN STINGY MAN THAT NIGERIAN GIRLS AND WOMEN WERE FIGHTING OVER

DON'T WORRY OWL WAIT

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by id4sho(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. 😎
Country hard, money slow to enter undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Kukutenla: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. 😎
With your wallpaper, we know which one you belong

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by obaidan: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
If a womanizer is not worse than a stingy man in your books, then I weak for you...a womanizer can easily send u to ur early grave and make ur life miserable...u have much more control and ability to shield yourself from the consequences of a man being stingy...love of money and gifts dey make u compare stingy with womanizer

2 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by calmandwild101(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Honestly, I think stingy man is still preferable than womanizer. If you as a lady you are a working type then you won’t have Issues with him.

Meanwhile you can reach me for your MTN Data at a cheap price 1gb 290 naira for 30 days
09033267688 via WhatsApp or phone call.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by jubrilELsudan: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Creamypussy:
My own na make him sabi fuxk.

LIKE SEY YA KUKUNASE DEY TIGHT AND WARM

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Kukutenla: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124445145:
The opposite of a stingy man is a generous man,
With his money,
time and affection for you.

We discussed this topic on a foreign forum we belong to sometime ago,
The below was from a friend back then.
She settle the matter patapata.....
To each their own
Zombie forum

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by JB4life: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
If the womanizer is loaded and got the cash. Forget it. Most ladies will pick him.

I don't Support stinginess because a man who can't take care of his family is stupid but a stingy is 10 times better than a humanizer who will be bringing multiple STD's back plus several baby Mamas that will make your life a living hell in the near future.

Unfortunately, what most misguided ladies call stingy is not inability to provide for family needs ,but not being given so much money even for reasons unknown to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by AmVeryOk: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Trustmea:
Many women will marry a womanizer in as much he is loaded with cash and he is generous with giving. A lady once told me that she don't care if her bf is cheating on her provided he is giving her whatever she needed like cash and gift, that if he like let him Bleep the whole girls in the street that she don't care. Business Card
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by vikstandon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
No stingy man will ever fail to care for his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Trustmea: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sniper101:
Females would all go for a womanizer
...so long as he's rich

There's this tick-tock video I've got in my phone where a lady went around asking ladies at Malls and Eateries whom they would pick between a rich man who's promiscuous and a poor man who's faithful. Guess what? Everyone of dem ladies said they'll settle for a rich and promiscuous man cos it's far better to Cry in Dubai(or in a Lambo) than in Nigeria(or on a bicycle).

Shit really made me sad.
I had to send the video to a friend who is currently having a hard time with his girlfriend; say make he drop that Girl and focus on securing the Bag 💰

Funny 🤣

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Chimaraihe(f): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
None
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Well, let me just drop you my favorite 50 chorus which aptly describe me when it comes to money

Wo,I don't know what you heard

about me

Buh a bit** can't get a dollar

Out of me cheesy

OG in tha house complete am for me abeg grin
I dey give o buh I'll rather give sensible guy
Buh I no go give any naija born bit**my money
Or let her ride in my car,bit**can trek till her legs fall of ,I no care,just gimme the damn honey .pass her a$$ over to that next hornny I no care tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by babybuzx(f): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
God abeg ooooo
Womanizer better pass oooooo

If he stingy come dey womaniz nko

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by hardon1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
CuriousStudent:
A stingy man is the most hated of all men. Penny pinching is just not it. Women will forgive a cheat but not one that doesn't spend.

I can't be over estimating prices or lying my way just to collect cash.

I no fit. I will trim you off when I notice. Choose a cheap place(chicken republic) or ask for home dates,then you have entered the ghost list.

I want to go to heaven . Any man that will make me inflate junior school fees is a no go area.

They are always easy to spot
1) always trekking
2) saving drinks from occasions so they don't have to buy drinks to entertain their female guests.
3) asking for house dates
4)will collect the change from bike ( for those of you demeaning yourself by dating men that will make you jump bikes. Until the silencer of the bike burns your leg or you fall into a ditch)

And the rest

This you reply reeks of some immaturity sha... Perhaps
So trekking and and asking for ones change upon paying transport is sign of being stingy. The only valid point you have here is house dates. As for inflating juniors school fees, women do it even if the husband is as rich as dangote

4 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by MrCuteking(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guys should stop asking women such question. Women weh fear pregnancy pass std.

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by prophetfire: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
If the womanizer is loaded and got the cash. Forget it. Most ladies will pick him.

I don't Support stinginess because a man who can't take care of his family is stupid but a stingy is 10 times better than a humanizer who will be bringing multiple STD's back plus several baby Mamas that will make your life a living hell in the near future.
woman no dey hear that one. Na money dem want.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Watch them confused gender people ask whether the womanizer get money before answering the simple question. Letting a vagina person decide on a serious issue is like letting a pitbull welcome guests at house warming party, terrible decision.

Why has Nigerian men develope this attitude of always insulting ladies?

Nigerian men adore big nyash as they call it, women doesn't complain oh, but once they adore money like we adore big nyash, we start insulting them.

Many Nigerian men even abandon their old time Friend that is still broke once they make it, how much more a woman?

You people should calm down.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by cutedharmee: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Stingy man over and over again...
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by wumi2017(f): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2023
This question get as e be o🤣😂
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheSPEAKER(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2023
post=124445145:
The opposite of a stingy man is a generous man,
With his money,
time and affection for you.

We discussed this topic on a foreign forum we belong to sometime ago,
The below was from a friend back then.
She settle the matter patapata.....
To each their own

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by GreenDee(f): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
None...All I need is a God fearing man . someone that can draw me closer to God..
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by sunboy(m): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

Olosho Kobo Kobo, just like you gave my Friend Herpes 🤣🤣

Is this a joke or you serious ?
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Faber(m): 2:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Racksody:
She don cook better lamba keep for you. Try hear her out first if you no change your mind make I bend cheesy

Na why I no want hear the lamba na 🤣🤣
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Faber(m): 2:18am On Jul 16, 2023
jimcaddy:
Loool. Hear her out na baba. Don't air her just like that. She could have a reason for doing that.

🤣🤣🤣
Na Tinubu 8k go save her, cos right now, me ain't giving shishi
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Shebbs: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

grin grin grin

80k On Asoebi For This Kind Hard Weather? Wetin You Still Dey Do With This Girl??

2 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by fijihems: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Stingy with money or sex? A person can also be stingy in many ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.