Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Will This Relationship Ends Well? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Relationship Ends Well? (1540 Views)

Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
Good morning everyone,
i have dating this girl for more than 2yrs now and finally i meet her parent that i want to marry their daughter .so we go into courtship .
along that period i rented a self con because most time i stay at work due to the distance.

so after 6months i was havng financial issues in which i discuss with her and even she was not having enough money on her so i beg her to brrow money from fairmon which was like 15k and she agree

before the loan due date i told her o change her atm card to avoid unessary debit from the bank so she agreed.

not upto a week i lose my job and everything was so hard for me ,so i meet her and try to discuss thing with her that am not financially bouyant and that i will pay the when i have it.

after one month pass she came to me and told me he was debited the 15k that i should get her back her money, i pleaded serverally but this girl insisited until after a month he promise to report me.

the same girl i try my best paying her bill ,make hair and all that but seems she is not ready to plan with me.

because she has been disturbing i told her to sell the phone i bought for her and the i will give her the remaing balance.
i think my decision is right afterall every since i bought her the phone she has been having many affairs outside, love message etc.

even since the money issue happen she has been keepin distance so i want if we are together what can she posibly do.

guy what is your take in this.

.................true life story>>>>

The fact that you asked her to change her debit card so as to avoid paying back the loan she took on your behalf is an indication that you are a dishonest person!

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
is a loss even the 15k self na him i take flex

And so what?
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Samakus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
is a loss even the 15k self na him i take flex

You must be a Yoruba man. Cos I will be damned if a full fledged nwannaa behaves this way

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by bummyla(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Oga you are a manipulator! Na your type dey use girlfriend plus up! You asked her to borrow money on your behalf (A Big Red Flag) Still told her to change her pin to avoid being debited (Another Red Flag) You got what is coming to you man
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Allisgud: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Money don finish love don clear for eyes,that girl did wrong,she can't even endure with the person who bought her phone and sought order billings and still promise to report u,it is left to u what u want to do with her
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Allisgud: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Money don finish love don clear for eyes grin grin grin,that girl did wrong,she can't even endure with the person who bought her phone and sought order billings and still promise to report u,it is left to u what u want to do with her
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Mom007(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
The way you people call marriage as if its for small kids. See who wants to marry, cannot repay a loan of 15k. Mr man, at this stage in your life, woman and relationship matter should not be your priority. Face your life and stabilize first before all those distraction. Anyway, I don't blame all of you that collect money from loan apps without any plan or intentions of paying back and you think your life and finances will improve! Lol. Dey play. You are all leaving with the curse of a thief which is straight from God because that is exactly what you are, thieves!
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by tonytony208(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Runnerzz:
This one is just bitter and angry. Are u mad at her because she needs her money back which u forced her to take a loan on without repayment or ur mad at her for using the phone u bought for her to chat other guys? No be today u know say she dey chat other guys na? Why bring it now into the money matter? And u are even planning to marry her when u know she's probably jocking other pipes at random? Or ur just mad because things are slow for u now? I think ur confused. Pay her back the money and leave her alone so u can focus on urself undecided

She should sell the phone he bought for her and use the money to replace the debt. It's simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brothel Addiction: Can't Remember When Last I Changed My Boxers / Brother Inlaw Posts Phone Number For Newly Passed Out Corper / How Can You Make Your Partner Believe In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.