Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Problems Of Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Problems Of Marriage (795 Views)

What Kind Of Marriage Is This! / The Problems Of English Language / Outcome of Marriage of Thief and Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Marriage by Jrules(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2007
thier marriage was an almost marriage of the year but to the surprise of many the bride ran back home just after two weeks the husband came after her and the following conversation ensued.

father in law: whats the problem?

wife: papa ever since we got married this my husband wan kill me with Bleep

husband: em baba it is not like that

a lot of agreement ensued between them and finally when the mother inlaw came back the wife decided to go back with the husband only if he agrees to 3 rounds of sex per night which he did

so now they are back home and everything is going well the husband decides to make love to his wife but before they start she says

"hope you remember your promise oh"

sure the husband replies and then off they go , round1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!round2/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////round3

when they are through the husband says
"honey can i ask you for a favour" to which a very exhausted wife replies yes anything then he says

"abeg borrow me one round for tomorrow own na.
Re: Problems Of Marriage by Migines(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2007
. . . . . and then. . . .
Re: Problems Of Marriage by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2007
dis really funny but weird,, grin grin grin grin grin grin
where did u get dis 4rm

kiss kisshi miggyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Problems Of Marriage by nawa1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2007
make em tell you so you go yab am say em de copy and paste abi? grin grin grin

(4 all of u wo did not understand y i said dat, plz click here => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=75720.msg1475862#msg1475862 )
Re: Problems Of Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: Problems Of Marriage by Migines(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2007
@Na wa
na wa 4 u o. 4get it nowww.
Re: Problems Of Marriage by nawa1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2007
Migines:

@Na wa
na wa for you o. forget it nowww.

no long thing cool cool cool
Re: Problems Of Marriage by Oracle(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2007
That woman is crazy.
The husband should never have gone after her.
It a marital responsibility to give her husband sex when he needs it.

She'll come back begging.
Since he knows that he didn't offend her, he only asked for what was rightly his.
Re: Problems Of Marriage by Migines(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2007
perfect!

(1) (Reply)

10 Marriage Commandments / Wetin I Be? / Sister Holycard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.