Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,004 members, 7,946,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (950 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2023
What does this dream mean. When a person dream and see himself buying tomatoes at the market?

When a person also is cooking for friends in dreams. I don't usually go to the market, but seeing this two dream, kept me wondering.
Re: What Does This Mean? by KELVINXY: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Today is Monday.....focus on reality undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? by Jeffrey22(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Brother e no mean anything maybe you usually go to market yourself to buy cooking things, na only of the play back memories do you so

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Jeffrey22:
Brother e no mean anything maybe you usually go to market yourself to buy cooking things, na only of the play back memories do you so

I am a Med. I usually don't go to the markrt
Re: What Does This Mean? by lomprico(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2023
It means that you want to go the market and buy tomatoes.
Oya baff go work, day don break
Re: What Does This Mean? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2023
He watches over like a God

Makes you hurt again so you can heal and say amen
Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2023
KELVINXY:
Today is Monday.....focus on reality undecided

Get the fork out of here.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Dreadlock69:
He watches over like a God

Makes you hurt again so you can heal and say amen

Meaning, explain?
Re: What Does This Mean? by phorget(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2023
That was a beautiful dream.
It means you or someone close to you is about to receive something great or some form of good news that will call for celebration.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by Jeffrey22(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2023
eDarlling:

I am a Med. I usually don't go to the markrt

Oh okay
Just pray and move on, at least tomatoes isn't a bad something

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by KELVINXY: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
eDarlling:

Get the fork out of here.

Funny you....
The only explanation is that you must be a foodie grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by Depriest2020: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2023
If I tell you the meaning a lot of people will start criticizing me again like they did in another thread. I've decided not to interpret dreams again. Although it's not by my own wisdom, but the God of heaven gives meaning to dreams of men.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Mazzatov: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
KELVINXY:

Funny you....
The only explanation is that you must be a foodie grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by Mazzatov: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Depriest2020:
If I tell you the meaning a lot of people will start criticizing me again like they did in another thread. I've decided not to interpret dreams again. Although it's not by my own wisdom, but the God of heaven gives meaning to dreams of men.

Lol pele
Dream intérpreter

Everybody na jusy ogban for here

This one na dream interpreter
Re: What Does This Mean? by Depriest2020: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Mazzatov:

Lol pele
Dream intérpreter

Everybody na jusy ogban for here

This one na dream interpreter
You can laugh all I care, men are born with gift. If you search well, you might discover your own gift too.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2023
Depriest2020:

Why did I create this topic?
Please, explain my dream.
Re: What Does This Mean? by saintbillion(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Tomatoes are now very expensive and scarce. Cooking for friends is a way of celebration. I see money coming into ur possession, I see u rejoicing, something big is coming ur way, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by oz4real83(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
The interpretation is easy, it simply means that you are going to cook stew with tomato one of these days😂😂😂
Re: What Does This Mean? by Pathfinder2090: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
E mean u go start selling tomatoes very soon🤣

(1) (Reply)

Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... / Saidaboj Was Right :Men are cheap / Religions In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.