Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1569361 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

So he is still doing this? shocked
Na kleptomania?

lawd!

E bi like o.. Biggie needs to be careful o grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

I am in my feelings today
Not in a jokey place
I miss my Oregano and Twitter is making me know just how much

Oh now I see, because some of your response here today, oya come n collect e hug, your Oregano is doing good already......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Baye is a user
Those kind of friends you'll only see around you when they need something from you
Doyin should ignore her outside the house
I pity her fans defending rubbish
Doyin should ignore who?? THE STAR of the show??!!! 🤡🤡

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2023
PaulOtl:

undecided
How do expect to find a good-enough man to finally settle down with, when you talk like this? A man to act as dad to your three, or was it two kids you said...
CeeC is younger than you , nau...Don't u feel somehow inside of yourself? undecided embarassed
Unless you're not just being honest.
The energy you use to be vile towards her, ehn...God dey.

Kay...

Coming for her kids?

No wonder mammy water and her friends has decided to deal with you unprovoked. May they continue to torment you there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oya sorry,no choke me…😂😂🤣
Alex is a very good girl o.
I swear!

Lmao 🤣
Tati
Leave me🤣

Alex wey go still collect for your hand later
Lmao 🤣😂🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Soma get serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Pere: Anybody way say I bad him papa.
Naso Alex begin rant oh 😂🤣🤣. Na Diary session I dey wait. Our ear go full.
Mamba don even wear heels dey wait

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex to omashola and neo: .....Pere is bad
Pere: anybody way say I bad,their papa
Alex to pere: (angry) Don't ever involve my father...are you mad? Are you okay?
Pere: anybody way say I bad,him papa...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

That was how Neo said he(adekuku) took sausages and hid them yesterday. Na wa undecided

Neo should even be the least to accuse Adekunle over food because Neo eats a lot more than anyone else. In fact, between Neo, Seyi and Baye, I don't know who eats more among the three.

In fact, I always laugh when some people accuse Adekunle of food because first, he's not stealing anyone's food like some who would go steal another's food.

Secondly, he takes what he eats just like everyone else does however he may not eat it eventually because of his ulcer. It's like seeing everyone taking things to eat and feeling annoyed by it thus taking yours as well to eat but don't end up eating it. He's got ulcer. Point is it's his food, so why are some who have eaten theirs getting angry or shooting eyes into his food? Anyway, The person who would probably get the benefit of the food kept by him would be Venita who likes eating.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

I tire for gee o

cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma get serious problem.
Come be like na Angel he come pursue for the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Oh now I see, because some of your response here today, oya come n collect e hug, your Oregano is doing good already......

Thank you♥️
You disguise a lot, though🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
The devil is a liar!
Thunder faya their nyash!

The way people are carrying baye matter on twitter is scary, intimidating and frightening.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
bentenny:

She wan use Pere gather highlights for this voting week?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cece’s still trying to use Baye for highlights!
Lmao!
Baye please continue to ignore that evil dwarf!

I thought you were a ceec supporter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s just looking for the slightest opportunity to rile up Baye and get her disqualified!
It has nothing to do with foundation or wipes,it’s just envy and bitterness!

If baye falls on the way,promise to vote Ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
@ Doptical I would have quoted you, but just scared of your long epistles, I no get strength biko

No vex🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Jay16:
Come be like na Angel he come pursue for the house

I guess that his game plan sha.

I just wonder how guys chase ladies they know there ex bf........I no alot of guys says it doesn't matter.

But me I can never F a lady I know her ex bf........banging P a guy you know have once dig....🤮

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Gbam!.
She reminds me a lot of myself when I was in FGGC Abuloma.
Oh my lawd!.
Small but mighty.
Na polite rudeness I dey dish then.
"Senior Chioma, Please I'm sorry but I can't do it".
Ilebaye doesn't even know how to war with words😂🤣.
I small, get mouth come still sabi book.
Nothing you fit do🤣😂.

Lesbs full that school

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
bentenny:

At the mention of Pere, Alex's body will start vibrating, I like what my General Pere said

Her diary session will be filled with pere this pere that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
Alex looks so good kiss
As she always does kiss
at her age, she dey find husband.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

Neo should even be the least to accuse Adekunle over food because Neo eats a lot more than anyone else. In fact, between Neo, Seyi and Baye, I don't know who eats more.

In fact, I always laugh when some people accuse Adekunle of food because first, he's not stealing anyone's food like someone who would go steal another's food.

Secondly, he takes what he eats just like everyone else does however he may not eat it eventually because of his ulcer. It's like seeing everyone taking things to eat and feeling annoyed by it thus taking yours as well to eat but don't end up eating it. He's got ulcer. Point is it's his food, so why are some who have eaten theirs getting angry? Anyway, The person who would probably get the advantage of the food kept by him would be Venita who likes eating.
Absolutely
But then, it’s Adekunle, trolls must write.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
embarassed

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
When is biggie starting Diary Session for today, I hope he starts with Adekunle.
That man has been through a lot in and out of the house, I need to watch him bare it all out in the DR.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Coming for her kids?

No wonder mammy water and her friends has decided to deal with you unprovoked. May they continue to torment your there.
One does not need support of others to " seem " correct on an issue. Herd mentality is not for some of us.
You just want me to also give you word, so you can buy over the squabble from her. Haha... Granted,I will indulge you, but only for a little while.
Hahah... proxy pains and proxy war in full glare.

See ba, I know you must be similar in behavior to her for you to have been overly pained by the truth. It's the law of nature at play.
CeeC is equally someone's daughter. You carefully avoided quoting one of my other comments stating this (that CeeC is also someone's child) in order not to look bias. Nonetheless, the bias showed forth. 🙂

Your friend has been using very derogatory, vile names at CeeC, hasn't she? Unless you want to shamelessly lie that she hasn't. It's expected from a bias onlooker, though. CeeC isn't here to defend herself, just like Tati defends Ilebaye, whom I also stan, I see fairness in me defending her, albeit, without shamelessly using evil words like your role model does. How can you not see the difference, Nhazeru? C'mon, call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental with the truth.

Mammy water cannot deal with me any longer. LMAO. Y'all aren't up to the task anymore. I left that useless sect a long time ago. I made those revelations on this thread not as one who has never been an insider or had first-hand experience of " marine " dealings. So what is there to fear anymore? Nothing. I live for Christ now, and not Yemoja and other demons that disguise as deities to deceive feeble-minded followers. I further had stated that their interests in me was because they know I could be so useful to them, just as I could be so useful to the body of Christ here on earth. I can't serve two masters, duhhh! ^_^

I remain unapologetic with what I said. All your angry fuming and proxy attacks don't automatically prove your patron (allow me refer to her as this) as innocent of what I called her out on.
Go verify.

Ciao... kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Thank you♥️
You disguise a lot, though🙄

You find it hard to believe, I'm not disguising I have voted for almost everyone who has been up this season voted for your Oregano last week, for me its just cruising with all the HMs and just enjoying the show without attachment to any one of them.....

It's just a 10 weeks show it's not that serious for me.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
This thread stinks let me cleanse it with this beauty💋Nwoke di uto😋😋😋Adeeeeeekunle Voting u feels more than ecstacy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
carammel:
When is biggie starting Diary Session for today, I hope he starts with Adekunle.
That man has been through a lot in and out of the house, I need to watch him bare it all out in the DR.
Your wish have been granted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alex dishes what she can't take, you decided to call Pere bad unprovoked he responded by yabbing your papa, you come dey boil, if you can't take the heat don't start the fire......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Coming for her kids?

No wonder mammy water and her friends has decided to deal with you unprovoked. May they continue to torment your there.

That person replied me once, and I borrowed some sense.
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Time for Diary sessions.
Adekunle has just been called

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.