Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1569330 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Seunomobo:
At this point , no amount of decampaign against Baye would stop me from loving and voting her....

The OGs did it in the house rather than achieve their aims she gained more fans, their fans tried doing it outside the house yet she keeps gaining truckload of supporters everyday...

Come to this thread and tell me Baye don use knife stab CeeC and Alex for house, I'll still love and vote her....

Baye I Stan till the very end.... grin grin grin grin
Even if she naked baff,I go still vote for am!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You find it hard to believe, I'm not disguising I have voted for almost everyone who has been up this season voted for your Oregano last week, for me its just cruising with all the HMs and just enjoying the show without attachment to any one of them.....

It's just a 10 weeks show it's not that serious for me.....

You voted my Doyin?
Hey yaa
Thank you kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Eyah...once again, Adekunle's elbow area...
Kinda touchy.
Quick healing to him.

He's in the Dairy Room.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

You voted my Doyin?
Hey yaa
Thank you kiss

Yeap I did, this week I will throw some vote for Deks as someone here asked earlier......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I think big brother intentionally didn't evict Whitemoney just to save Ilebaye. Just try and imagine Whitemoney has been evicted on Sunday, the gang up against Ilebaye for a 3rd strike would have been MADDDDDD!!!
She's shown she can weather the storm.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Allnacruise:
embarassed

It’s psychological, all the noise around messes with the mind.
These noise will make fanbases give up, afterall, that particular housemate is doing better than mine so there’s no point trying harder.
Take Doyins fans for example, if they had not given up and gone a little harder, she would be in the house and Whitemoney would be out of the house.
No one should show fear in the face of perceived adversity,it will empower your opponent, hold on and persevere, the end will justify the means.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

At the mention of Pere, Alex's body will start vibrating, I like what my General Pere said

Her diary session will be filled with pere this pere that undecided
I don't even believe all those her deflections towards Pere!
Nah her type way if she and Pere dey inside a room with no cams,she go want Pere to knack her!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Baye is a snake and I detest such kind of people around me
When they need you they'll be all over you but damn your ass when you need them
I can't vote for her again, never.
So,who are you voting for now?
I want to check something!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

She wan use Pere gather highlights for this voting week?
True

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

I'm not even trying to get Ilebaye to be loved by her naysayers, Ilebaye has enough love from us to last her 2 life times.
I hate false narratives and I like to clear the ones I can. Make humans no go lie for person head, especially person way I like.
I got you 😉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
King in the DR.

Now I understand better why venita quickly kolobi you.

Finest guy this season.......haters you no the drill.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm...interesting!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Your wish have been granted
Thanks, I’ve tuned in, our man is so scared 😟.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap I did, this week I will throw some vote for Deks as someone here asked earlier......

Seen, thanks
Done here too, lol!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
bentenny:

I don't even believe all those her deflections towards Pere!
Nah her type way if she and Pere dey inside a room with no cams,she go want Pere to knack her!
Jesu!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Playerz:

She's shown she can weather the storm.
She’s stronger than we thought!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Jesu!!!
Nah true nah
Her obsession for Pere dey scream greenlight!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
FrankGiel:

Doyin should ignore who?? THE STAR of the show??!!! 🤡🤡
Tell dem!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adekunle : initially I wanted to show Venita the letter but I had a thought over it and felt it’s a trap. I think someone wanted to set Venita up to flare. I don’t think anyone likes me as such.
The letter would trigger Venita and she would barge and whoever she perceived must have written it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Coming for her kids?

No wonder mammy water and her friends has decided to deal with you unprovoked. May they continue to torment your there.
You are very dangerous!
Lmao!😂😂🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angel you will crumble for that letter prank. 😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Deks is scared, when they were all shouting MAC they didn't know the plan might backfire.....

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
carammel:

Thanks, I’ve tuned in, our man is so scared 😟.

No mind am jare.

Person wey I dey fight for under 🌧........still in the process of getting another 2 premium decoder vote today.

(Viewing center owners is the code).....I must get atleast 8 premium decoder vote before tomorrow evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adekunle, by all means have an agenda, feel yourself, you are what you think you are.

Good or bad, everyone including housemates have already formed an opinion of you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:

Lmao 🤣
Tati
Leave me🤣

Alex wey go still collect for your hand later
Lmao 🤣😂🤣
I’m just holding back for your sake but Alex sef no try.
She could have sat Baye down and talk to her,instead of discussing her with Cross.
E no jig!
She’s been badmouthing Baye for sometime now and what she did yesterday broke the camel’s back.
I know she’s been very good to Baye and I really appreciate her but why the sudden change,especially after reading the letter Doyin gave her
It is well.🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adekunle does not think Doyin wrote the letter,they don’t have that kind of connection so she would never write such.
He thinks other housemates believe Doyin wrote it.

CeeC you too will crumble😁

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana, why did you delete that comment nau?
My fingers haven't withered or rot up till now. smiley

Something I already quoted. SMH.
It is well. Do onto others what... That's if you know better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
bentenny:

Nah true nah
Her obsession for Pere dey scream greenlight!
It’s very possible.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adekunle diary session is so interesting

He is touching every details from the last eviction show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adekunle is not feeling like badboydeks this week eight, he is simply scared, the Yoruba boy in him is making his mind feel superstitious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Deks is scared, when they were all shouting MAC they didn't know the plan might backfire.....

He said he isn't scared of the line up but rather everything happening from Sunday till date.

He is having a flashback of level up and that is getting him worried
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:
This week, I am voting Whitemoney
If he dips he dips with my votes, I don’t care

Gafferde Teamie, please vote Whitemoney🙏🏿

WM is a good man…. Not perfect but a good person

Thank you.🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.