Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1556501 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Olodo24:
Yet many Nigerian women are married to gay men. Bobrisky no get in-law? Lol

Men on the down low, not openly gay men. Can you have Bobrisky as your in-law?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amillionnn:
Stop saying Alex is clueless. Even if you dislike Cee c try to be objective. Cee c has her fault. Yes she’s pained but if you don’t see that Alex going to tell Pere that Cee c is the reason why she’s backing down from him and telling him things that she didn’t hear with her ears; if you can’t see what she’s doing, then I can’t help you.

You missed the point here, Alex was made aware of CeeC's anger as regards Pere been close to her yesterday from Princess, she wasn't aware of Pere being one of the reason CeeC is acting up until her chat with Princess yesterday night, hence why she was clueless.....

As far as CeeC is concerned she is playing a game and I can't dislike for the game she choose to play, in fact I'm enjoying the drama between her, Alex, Pere and Cross as it cracks me up......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle dey crase o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:
Soma has so much potential, just very little sense

That one has become a bitch of a bitch.

Angel is Mercy's bitch and now Soma is Angel's bitch.

Fine boy wey mumu

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

A bunch of deluded folks supporting a delawood that will end up disgracing them

This is a sneak peak into the future. This is how Adenkunle Firewood fans will cry when he gets evicted soon..

Yea…. Delawood because he isn’t into runs. We like him like that😁😁…. Everybody must not sell their bodies

Abeg how many your own win A delusional supporter wey no wan use him head🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Eeghe:

You don’t insult forumites people at least not me and my forum fam
You usually respond to my posts even when we don’t agree
And the whole style and length
I just know- I am not a GenZ

Hmmmm, sounds like a solid guy!😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Who just shouted my village ppl?😃😃 Omoh this game ain't easy oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
This is the Second time ade has kept 4 balls in and tried to come down but everything fell out.
Next time he should just stay on it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seyi small small. Those balls dey crase sha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:

I don't think ebuka will ask anybody anything
This season
They were seriously warning him on Twitter to let things develop and not change the course of some people's game by asking questions

He even read a tweet that said so last night grin

As for ceec
Tobi didn't promise her marriage but she still ran mad nonetheless

There are women you simply don't allow to even think you're cheating. CeeC seems like she can employ a hacker to break into her man's WhatsApp messages. If it was outside she fit don kpai Tobi. Only Beauty comes slightly close in that type of pure madness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nmezor:
Who just shouted my village ppl?😃😃 Omoh this game ain't easy oo
Soma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seyi has 3 balls. He should just stall like kidd and frodd did. Adekunle as well

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I'm not sure I agree with your assertion. Alex is free to mingle and flirt with anyone in the house that is not romantically linked with Ceec. Any guy that's equally interested in Ceec will definitely avoid flirting with Alex since the tension between both girls is in the open. Ceec is over reacting and this is evident in her attitude to Pere. It's instructive to also note that Pere rejected the notion of any closeness with Ceec, so why should Alex not express herself freely ? I think fans are fuelling this feud beyond what it is really.

This what I don't get, Pere already said she doesn't see that way yet CeeC has gone everywhere to badmouth Pere and Alex......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
This balancing game no get expo or what? Even as the last team, they are still struggling as the 1st team

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Eyah, poor Uriel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
If this game doesn’t teach you patience, nothing wil

Person like me for don go sit down because what is this

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alex and cee c are same just that one is more opened than the other

Is a game for them all.Is not that deep fans just fuel everything.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

She's already being accused of moving on Cross deliberately to spite Ceec.
Seems she's in a catch 22 situation.

I guess Alex should stop talking to anyone or interact with anyone since it will offend CeeC and her people......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

Because of my statement? You must be delusional to think that Nairalanders have any voting power. Don't you wonder why the most hated housemates on this thread always go on to win? Check the likes and comments, every housemate these perpetual losers on this thread support never wins.

Currently they are supporting Adenkunle firewood who will not even make top 3

Besides, most white Pig fans are Mercy and CeeCee stans. Merceneries are not sharing vote this year so white pig is in trouble if he comes up against Mercy and CeeCee. We don't need votes from his depleted fanbase. We are more than enough.

Do not underrate Nairalanders. Threebear owns over 2000 IUCs. Another nairalander could own 10,000. You never can tell.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
This soma just tall no sense..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soma’s IQ cannot be more than 25. This guy is intellectually challenged.

For 23 minutes, it’s been the same gra gra approach
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
What in the name of buluku is Seyi wearing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
This last group get as e be

So no winner from this group?
This group will be the first to go to sudden death
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go Adekunke..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle should drop the 4th and stall, he’s surrounded by idiots
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle should just stay there till the buzzer goes off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:
Soma’s IQ cannot be more than 25. This guy is intellectually challenged.

For 23 minutes, it’s been the same gra gra approach

Like!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This what I don't get, Pere already said she doesn't see that way yet CeeC has gone everywhere to badmouth Pere and Alex......
u keep saying pere say pere say as if he said it to CeeC. Is not mgbeke alexandra he said that to?
And pere told her what CeeC told him, that she was disappointed when he didn't take her side during the fight. Because they had connection outside (mustn't be romantically). And the fool inserted venita's name into the conversation. They have turned venita into the fall girl this season, always implying she's into runs.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go Alex..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Adekunle should just stay there till the buzzer goes off
dont mind him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
There should be a law against the kind of backsides Uriel and Alex have 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle don't give up
Keep trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.