Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1575288 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
carammel:
Mercy: if it comes to BFF, make una look me ooo
I can cook, I can iron, I can make your bed grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am a Super Proud Mama
My two kings qualified🥰💃💃💃
My dear u are eating well…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Season never finish
So you're anticipating that he would gossip, not that he gossiped?

He would win again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
garfield1:

When last did he gossip

Everyone gossips in the house, so even if Adekunle gossip is not a big deal.

In fact, Adekunle, Alex, Princess and perhaps Ilebaye are the housemate that gossip less in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Avedonn:
I think Biggie will crown the fastest housemate to complete the task as the winner.

So Neo and Ilebaye stand a better chance of becoming the next HOH.
He mentioned next round..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle is a good game player, says Doyin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Avedonn:

In fact, Adekunle, Alex, Princess and perhaps Ilebaye are the housemate to gossip less in that house.
You get time to explain sha..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Avedonn:

In fact, Adekunle, Alex, Princess and perhaps Ilebaye are the housemate to gossip less in that house.
Exactly.
Even Pere, Frodd, Cross, WM, Mercy, Doyin, Angel, are all gossipers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
What about if a black envelope contains
immediate eviction?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
This Princess case is just strange.

Good looking girl with a nice body and also look decent, yet no guy bothers to look her way

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mercy will forever be a Spec cool

Beauty ✅
Kindness ✅
Banging Shape✅
Classy✅
Fashion sense✅
Competitive ✅
Independent ✅
Good cook✅
Generous ✅

And the list goes on and on...

Mercy Eke, on your mandate we stand ✌️🔥🥰

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

Good looking girl with a nice body and also look decent, yet no guy bothers to look her way
her type are very stubborn tho she already said it herself…

It’s the way she doesn’t look 30 for me…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
davodyguy:
Exactly. Even Pere, Frodd, Cross, WM, Mercy, Doyin, Angel, are all gossipers
Yeah, Uriel also.
In fact, I've not seen her gossip for one day.
She always mind her business.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
When are they playing the second round?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear u are eating well…
Nne I am eating large🥰 While other people's faves were being bounced from the All-stars I got mine in double portion😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
garfield1:

When last did he gossip

Abeg no answer people wey no get television and internet phones

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Mercy will forever be a Spec cool

Beauty ✅
Kindness ✅
Banging Shape✅
Classy✅
Fashion sense✅
Competitive ✅
Independent ✅
Good cook✅
Generous ✅

And the list goes on and on...

Mercy Eke,!on your mandate we stand ✌️🔥🥰

On her mandate you alone stand.... shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
My babies qualified

Happy momma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

In the bbnaija house na .

In the real world it will be different.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
How many girls have quarreled with Mercy this season? Zero!

They dare not. If they try it she win open their yansh.

You dare not bite the hands that fed you.

Some of them have begged her for money

Some of them have bought stuff from her store on credit and are probably still owning

And most importantly she is the one that connects most of them to the big men that they fucck for money.

You dare not annoy your madam.

Mercy na their Mama

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:

He stand on her womanhood grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:
A bunch of deluded folks supporting a delawood that will end up disgracing them

This is a sneak peak into the future. This is how Adenkunle Firewood fans will cry when he gets evicted soon..

What are you still waiting for?

Make you go evict am na?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

Arise for her since that's the theme, even the one wey dey curse out Kidd's father because he chased her out of his bed 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
bluefilm:

What are you still waiting for?

Make you go evict am na?

I'll save this post and quote you with it when Adekuku the delawood gets evicted.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
They want to isolate and ostracize my Ilebaye like Kayvee of Shine ya eye who took voluntary exit but laye e no go work...... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:

She's not alone.

Mercenaries can full an entire country.

De play.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
davodyguy:

He stand on her womanhood grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin U Sabi my guy.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

The thing is really strange o.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:

She used to be quite fun during Double Wahala. Rico was her ex way before BBNaija, and i remember her Instagram post when he died. She seemed as broken as Alex was that period. It's possible being here is giving them (Alex, Princess,Ceec) memories of him once in a while. Sad period!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

I'll save this post and quote you with it when Adekuku the delawood gets evicted.

I don't know the idiot or idiots in the Big Brother House you are supporting, but one thing I can assure you is that he or she or they will all get evicted from the house, while adekunle still stays in the game.

It's Ade's turn to shine.

Luckily for him, he's got the brains that will take him so far in the game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin U Sabi my guy.. grin

Wahaluhr ooooooo cheesy grin

Alright nah, I stand on her womanhood. And she’s ALL Woman 👌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:
They want to isolate and ostracize my Ilebaye like Kayvee of Shine ya eye who took voluntary exit but laye e no go work...... sad sad sad

Her saving grace will be if Doyin stays longer if not they might succeed o, as no one talks to her apart from Pere and sometimes Alex......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.