Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Religions Are Cult Groups - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religions Are Cult Groups (2988 Views)

All Religions Are Fake!! / Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False. / All Religions Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by lawani: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

How can I create myself?
Who is the creator?
Who is the creation?
If i was already created why do i need to create myself again?

Irete Ofun

Atefuntefun
A difa fun okanlenirinwo irunmale
Won lo sode Apeere
Tefun tefun ehin ooni
Awo ori
Lo difa fun ori
Won ni ki won rubo
Ori nikan ni mbe lehin ti nsebo
Ebo ori WA da ladaju
Ori nikan lo ko won de apeere
Ah! Ori ma gbona ju orisa o
Ori gbona ju orisa
Ko si orisa to to ni gbe lehin ori Eni
Ori gbona ju orisa
Ela boru Ela boye Ela bo sise

Your head is your creator. It is your leader. It is your forger. Akunlegba, Akunleyan personal interests etc make up your ayanmo and your ayanmo can never be altered. It is set in stone. It is what you are.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
lawani:

Irete Ofun

Atefuntefun
A difa fun okanlenirinwo irunmale
Won lo sode Apeere
Tefun tefun ehin ooni
Awo ori
Lo difa fun ori
Won ni ki won rubo
Ori nikan ni mbe lehin ti nsebo
Ebo ori WA da ladaju
Ori nikan lo ko won de apeere
Ah! Ori ma gbona ju orisa o
Ori gbona ju orisa
Ko si orisa to to ni gbe lehin ori Eni
Ori gbona ju orisa
Ela boru Ela boye Ela bo sise

Your head is your creator. It is your leader. It is your forger. Akunlegba, Akunleyan personal interests etc make up your ayanmo and your ayanmo can never be altered. It is set in stone. It is what you are.
You are just regurgitating.

How can I create myself?
Who is the creator?
Who is the creation?
If i was already created why do i need to create myself again?

Send me a link to where you copied this, or the book you copied this from.
Stop lying, na you dey form your own panegyric 😂

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

You are slaving in ignorance and illiteracy, this is not even denial.

They say all knowing, he knows it all.

You are the one in denial you are limiting My God. This is what your chatgpt has to say.

Omniscience without Possibilities

User
If a God knows future past and present without knowing possibilities is he still omniscient

ChatGPT
If a God knows the future, past, and present without knowing possibilities, it would still be considered omniscient in the sense that it possesses complete knowledge of everything that actually exists or has existed. However, this concept of omniscience is somewhat limited because it does not encompass knowledge of all potential possibilities or alternate outcomes.

Classically, the idea of omniscience often includes knowledge of all possibilities, potential outcomes, and all that could be, not just what actually is. This type of omniscience would entail knowing not only what has happened, is happening, and will happen but also what could have happened, might be happening in alternate realities, or may happen in the future based on different choices and actions.

So, the extent of omniscience depends on whether it includes knowledge of possibilities. Some theological perspectives consider omniscience to include knowledge of all possibilities, while others may define it more narrowly as knowledge of all actualities. Either way, the concept of omniscience is a complex and philosophical one, and different religious and philosophical traditions may have varying interpretations.

Stop this na you are becoming annoying.

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

You are the one in denial you are limiting My God. This is what your chatgpt has to say.

Omniscience without Possibilities

User
If a God knows future past and present without knowing possibilities is he still omniscient

ChatGPT
If a God knows the future, past, and present without knowing possibilities, it would still be considered omniscient in the sense that it possesses complete knowledge of everything that actually exists or has existed. However, this concept of omniscience is somewhat limited because it does not encompass knowledge of all potential possibilities or alternate outcomes.

Classically, the idea of omniscience often includes knowledge of all possibilities, potential outcomes, and all that could be, not just what actually is. This type of omniscience would entail knowing not only what has happened, is happening, and will happen but also what could have happened, might be happening in alternate realities, or may happen in the future based on different choices and actions.

So, the extent of omniscience depends on whether it includes knowledge of possibilities. Some theological perspectives consider omniscience to include knowledge of all possibilities, while others may define it more narrowly as knowledge of all actualities. Either way, the concept of omniscience is a complex and philosophical one, and different religious and philosophical traditions may have varying interpretations.

Stop this na you are becoming annoying.
Can you copy out the point that agreed with you 😂
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

You can ask the question I ask you have access to chatgpt ask and post the reply 😊
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

You can ask the question I ask you have access to chatgpt ask and post the reply 😊
Chatgpt is agreeing with my point.
Just copy the part that agreed with you 😂😂

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

ChatGPT

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by lawani: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

You didn’t create yourself, your characters were created with you.
Also, knowing someone character doesn’t make one omniscience 😂
It’s not my definition, it’s the definition of “omniscience”.
According to you your god doesn’t know somethings especially your freewill and he is not Omniscience, you are right.

Irete Ofun is talking about the grace or benevolence to bring your will into reality but of course it can be interpreted in a million ways
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

ChatGPT

Can’t you read?

However, this concept of omniscience is somewhat limited because it does not encompass knowledge of all potential possibilities or alternate outcomes.

Read na

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

Chatgpt is agreeing with my point.
Just copy the part that agreed with you 😂😂

Knowing All things fully

Maybe you don't understand the word fully.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
lawani:

Irete Ofun is talking about the grace or benevolence to bring your will into reality but of course it can be interpreted in a million ways
Petty liar.
Where are you copying your jargons from, no digraph mark on the letters.

Why are you trying so hard?

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

Knowing All things fully

Maybe you don't understand the word fully.
What does fully mean?
And what does All mean?

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

Can’t you read?

However, this concept of omniscience is somewhat limited because it does not encompass knowledge of all potential possibilities or alternate outcomes.

Read na

My God 🤯you're not this dumb na

God doesn't have any limitation what so ever.

My guy end this discussion you're unreasonable.

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

My God 🤯you're not this dumb na

God doesn't have any limitation what so ever.

My guy end this discussion you're unreasonable.
You are the dumb one that said your god is limited from knowing your “freewill”.
Have you now seen now?
Your god knows all things WITHOUT “any limitations what so ever”.

Illiterate!
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

What does fully mean?
And what does All mean?

All.
God is called an all knowing God. No limitations what so ever.

Or did you fail English ?
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

All.
God is called an all knowing God. No limitations what so ever.

Exactly, he knows all things, before you were born in 80/90s he knows your exact choices since the beginning of time.

He knows EVERYTHING.

Do you understand dummy!
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

You are the dumb one that said your god is limited from knowing your freewill.
Have you now seen now?
Your god knows all things WITHOUT “any limitations what so ever”.

Illiterate!

When I say God is limited from knowing your free will. Guy you now lie 😂 bring proof

Yes that what I have been saying he knows all things without any limitation what so ever.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by lawani: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

Exactly, he knows all things, before you were born in 80/90s he knows your exact choices since the beginning of time.

He knows EVERYTHING.

Do you understand dummy!

A ki gbon bi eni ti nsoni. You can never be wiser than someone who has you on surveillance.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

When I say God is limited from knowing your free will. Guy you now lie 😂 bring proof

Yes that what I have been saying he knows all things without any limitation what so ever.
What is the essence of this argument then?
If he knows your “freewill” before you were born, is it then “freewill”, or you just re-saying it.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
lawani:

A ki gbon bi eni ti nsoni. You can never be wiser than someone who has you on surveillance.
The person on surveillance should try to attack and see if he is wise.
Stop lying.

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

He knows EVERYTHING.

Do you understand dummy!

Yes and he knows I might not make does choices he knows I could be influenced not to make those choices.

I know I have gotten under your skin that's why you now result to insult.

And never you use chatgpt because you have indirectly say it's wrong.😂

You should take up comedy.
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

Yes and he knows I might not make does choices he knows I could be influenced not to make those choices.

I know I have gotten under your skin that's why you now result to insult.

And never you use chatgpt because you have indirectly say it's wrong.😂

You should take up comedy.
You don’t have any choice, he has already planned it from beginning to end.

You were the one insulting me, and i dished you back, stop playing victim like a bit.ch.

What did i say chatgpt is wrong about? cheesy

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

You were the one insulting me, and i dished you back, stop playing victim like a bit.ch.

Show me when I insulted you 😂

I feel sorry for you. You are like pharaoh with a hardened heart. Only God can save you.

Let me give you peace of mind shalom 🤗😂
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

Show me when I insulted you 😂

I feel sorry for you. You are like pharaoh with a hardened heart. Only God can save you.

Let me give you peace of mind shalom 🤗😂
Dementia huh?

Only knowledge and not beliefs can save you.

Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Lawag3: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

I didn't see that as a insult anyway I'm sorry for unintentionally insulting you I didn't mean it. I pray God will give you peace and rest I pray you experience God. God bless you brother

No hard feelings❤️🧡💚
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lawag3:

I didn't see that as a insult anyway I'm sorry for unintentionally insulting you I didn't mean it. I pray God will give you peace and rest I pray you experience God. God bless you brother

No hard feelings❤️🧡💚
I also didn't see that as a insult anyway I'm sorry for unintentionally insulting you I didn't mean it.
I hope you have knowledge on your religion and especially your israelite god, yahweh.
I hope you know the history of your random 66 roman and jewish books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
Ureka bless you brother.

No hard feelings too bro. wink
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by lawani: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maynman:

All this your pointless arguments, do you think it is a surprise to God?. God knows it is in your character and knows what can make you quieten and knows if you will never quieten up because he has had you on surveillance from the beginning. Nothing you do will ever take God by surprise
Re: Religions Are Cult Groups by Maynman: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2023
lawani:

All this your pointless arguments, do you think it is a surprise to God?. God knows it is in your character and knows what can make you quieten and knows if you will never quieten up because he has had you on surveillance from the beginning. Nothing you do will ever take God by surprise
All these your illiterate assertions. do you think it is a surprise to your deity?. Your deity intentionally made you so.

Why will it “surprise” the All knowing god that planned it himself, unless your god has dementia.

An all knowing god does not need surveillance, everything you do has been planned.
Your god lacks knowledge.

Like I said look up meaning of Omniscience. Your god lacks knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God Is Your Source / Who Created The Creator / Dreams Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.