Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,576 members, 7,905,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! (15140 Views)

Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:
Na Fight?
Up until moments ago, you had been living a lie. That lie has now been exposed ---- your so-called status as head of household is in fact God's
very own curse in marriage, and hence of unholiness --- yet you continue to push forward the same foolishness, why? . No be juju be that? undecided
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by PPIA: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shalommy:
And how is that your business? Did i ask u? You're an idi..ottt. Now Get lost! undecided.
My sexy wall lizard, long after your breast settles down, menopause will come knocking early. By then you will be begging Fman to take you as 3rd or 4th wife. grin
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Up until moments ago, you had been living a lie. That lie has now been exposed ---- your so-called status as head of household is in fact God's
very own curse in marriage, and hence of unholiness --- yet you continue to push forward the same foolishness, why? . No be juju be that? undecided
U need someone to format your brain back to God's settings else things might get out of hand for u!
Now that i see junkie in ur name, am speechless while going in peace
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:

U need someone to format your brain back to God's settings else things might get out of hand for u!
Now that i see junkie in ur name, am speechless while going in peace
Abeg get away! undecided
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg get away! undecided
Guy nothing will make me to ever support or oppose whatever point u raise here on nairaland EXCEPT u have ur name changed so as to be taken serious.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:

Guy nothing will make me to ever support or oppose whatever point u raise here on nairaland EXCEPT u have ur name changed so as to be taken serious.
*** Yawn ***
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Oyindamolah: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2023
I wish I can like this comment a billion times.
NoToPile:

Well your friends father is not the average egoistic Nigerian man.

The average Nigerian man would be out of work, the wife will provide during that period and he will still expect the wife to come back home to do all those stuffs your friends father did to ease the wife's stress.

A lot of Nigerian men hardly have anything to offer apart from money, when the money goes for a while they begin to panic because they don't see themselves being respected without money, even if you are down for a while, if you take up some homely responsibilities for that period a sensible wife will appreciate more but in a case where

Money - zero, help in the house - Zero,

Nothing,

Of course the woman doing all will grumble naturally and then the 'she doesn't respect me again because I am down', 'Is it because I am jobless now that you are saying I should pls help prepare the kids for school' wailing will start.

Even if you are cash strapped, make yourself useful in other things for that period
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by rohangold: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yeah, you can if you earn from home.
Like online job and it pays all your bill.
But must have a very understanding wife or you should prefer isolation lifestyle
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by OZIOGU1: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hello sir please can u connect me in finding a well paid job. Things have been so hard since graduating from d university

Send your CV and cert via email, I am not promising anything now
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by CCIA: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shalommy:
And how is that your business? Did i ask u? You're an idi..ottt. Now Get lost! undecided.
hello Lizard 😍
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
sillysally:

Bitterness does no one no good. In my little time spent here I can't help but notice all your comments are the same. Filled with hate for men and anything masculine and you probably have a dad who loves and cares for you, male siblings/ family members and even male friends who may think highly of you without knowing this side you display here at the slightest opportunity. I pray you heal from whatever happened to you
Some one that have sold her soul to the devil,

Nothing is currently working in her life right now, a bisexual. sad Ugly and broke at the same time.

There are alot more of them, most are single mum, without a reliable job. It's a pity.

Some became bitter, out of heart break over a guy, who could be married. While they are stuck in the past. grin.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
NoToPile:

Well your friends father is not the average egoistic Nigerian man.

The average Nigerian man would be out of work, the wife will provide during that period and he will still expect the wife to come back home to do all those stuffs your friends father did to ease the wife's stress.

A lot of Nigerian men hardly have anything to offer apart from money, when the money goes for a while they begin to panic because they don't see themselves being respected without money, even if you are down for a while, if you take up some homely responsibilities for that period a sensible wife will appreciate more but in a case where

Money - zero, help in the house - Zero,

Nothing,

Of course the woman doing all will grumble naturally and then the 'she doesn't respect me again because I am down', 'Is it because I am jobless now that you are saying I should pls help prepare the kids for school' wailing will start.

Even if you are cash strapped, make yourself useful in other things for that period
A lot of Nigerian men hardly have anything to offer except money? Lol joke of the century. It's just so sad, that everything now revolves around money, even in relationship, it's all about money, as a man it's hard to find love if you don't give out money how she pleases, if you try to stop, she would say you are stingy and don't love her.

And you say, men have only money to offer, if men were very strict as they want to be. Most women will cry..
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by SMJay: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2023
wink
talented321:
I can do all chores in my house plus cooking washing of clothes and vice versa. But i will not do those thing when i am married with wife living with me.
I may sometimes assist myself and wife when she stress with other work, but not as a full time house husband to be feed by woman' nah no no
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Skyview01:
I have seen situations where the wife is very wealthy and there are kids in the family. My question is, can you as a man, leave your job to become a full time house-husband, taking care of the kids and the home while your wife works at her very lucrative job?
Is too bad for a husband to become house keeper,he can only assist the wife in doing things in the house. A man that allows his wife to make him the house husband is not man enough and he's also giving her the right to become head of the family...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? / Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.