Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (460809 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by nseuwechi: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2010
Make millions this new year 2010 while you travel round the world. Holiday and cash offers you a life time oppurtunity to be very rich through its discount programme. You can buy traveling tickets and book your hotel accomodation through us and get 30% to 50%.
we can also help you purchase personal items such as laptops and also real estate properties and land. Don't just wait for things to happen remember success is for those who plan. start the year well and make millions even whil you sleep.
contact me on nse_amose@yahoo.com
or see my web page on www.holidaysand cash.com/incharge
Re: Introduce Your Business by pauloch(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hi, My Firm's name is Skiff Concepts. We research into small and large scale business opportunities all around the globe and bring them to the door steps of people like u. Some of these businesses are being practices by the company. At the moment, we have opportunities for small - scale BROILER FARMING BUSINESS in Nigeria and right at the back of your compound. For more details: Visit: www.broilerbizsecrets..com

To Your Success!

Pauloch
Re: Introduce Your Business by excelabbey(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Import/export....global haulage system.....stock exchange
Re: Introduce Your Business by deejaid(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hello Nigeria,

Welcome to Our World! SMS @ N3 to any Nigerian GSM MTN, ZAIN, GLO

SmsGlo is a company that intends to use mobile solutions to enhance a
better life of its clients. We look forward to new mobile innovations that
will actually add Values the Life of Nigerians that we could reach.
If and when possible, we roll out services that are cheaper, faster,
easier, better… all we want is using mobile technology to better the lots
of our clients. We know you would rather depend on us to deliver your
mobile needs any time, any day.

Our clients range from Individuals, Churches, Ministries, Schools,
Political organizations, Associations and corporations, also for Marriage
notification and Meeting awareness. We are still adding!

Our watchwords are integrity, speed and affordability. And we stay true and
glued to them. This is the engine that propels us to deliver results. Our
numerous customers can attest to this singular fact.

Hurry now and enjoy our price slash this val period. Promo ends Feb 14th 2010

Visit us today www.smsglo.com

SmsGlo Team

globalwealth.blog.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sheyijune: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
WE ARE INTO FISH FARMING

OUR SERVICES ARE:

CATFISH FINGERLING PRODUCTION
GROW-OUT TECHNIQUES
FEED AND FEEDING TECHNIQUES OF CATFISH
ORNAMENTAL FISHES E.T.C

Agriculture is very key to the economic development of the people and also very important for poverty alleviation, it is important to human survival. The catfish business is a very lucrative and under exploited business in Nigeria, and even now is food shortage looms worldwide, investment in this kind of business is the right move at the right time. Catfish is a profitable and fast-growing business, the flesh of the fish is made up of protein, these protein is made up of amino acid and amino acid are composed by carbon, nitrogen and oxygen.

VISIT www.araratfishing.biz

Re: Introduce Your Business by kingsolve(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
I am Adekunle Ifabiyi, a business consultant, internet marketer and also a public speaker. I have quite a number of books that I have written too as I am an expert writer as well.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kessiah: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
there is a money making machine that i package up for grab, that will fetch you money, just visit www.grabthisforfree..com and read down to discover the secret and will make your head spining
thank you
kingsley
CEO kingsworld E_consults
Re: Introduce Your Business by nabiz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hi, we are HOME-TECH NIGERIA. We Abuja based general contractor, suplier, and property agent. Interested pls call Mr. Paul on 08133453890
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ipsi(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2010
Youlookfab Image and fashion consulting!!

Website http://www.wix.com/youlookfab/Youlookfab

BLog  http://youlookfab./

our brochure is avilable on request: youlookfabnj@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tilecindy: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2010
Hi, we are wall tile/floor tile factory from China, if you need a ceramic/porcelain tile supplier, pls contact me at cindy@hy-fj.com

Our mainly products:
wall tile
floor tile
border tile

You can know more info: www.hy-fj.com

Miss Cindy
Re: Introduce Your Business by walata10: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2010
am into electrical installation both industrial and commercial services and my company name is PAC-V ELECTRICALS, also into forex trading and we giving out 5% on profit every 2month on investment you can call on 08035735008. We are not into get rich program that promise high return without result, u can try us and u will never regret it.
Re: Introduce Your Business by osedume: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hello Nigerians,

We sublett contracts in Abuja.

pls, for more details call 08022939345,08025369306

email: seagamyintngr@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by olukemih: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
hi,

i am into infomarketing.

presently i have info on hairloss and regrowing loss hair back

please visit www.kickhairlossout.com

u can ask me for info relating to intrenet marketing, setting up ur biz, convering your ideas to money

send m a mail olukemi4u@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Madukaele(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
hi, my name is maduka elekwachi, i am an industrial chemist by professsion, i have lots of experience with industrial products like House paints, candle wax, body cream, shool chalk, etc. i have worked with a well know paint company for over 3years am currently doing my masters programe. i wish to share some of my experiences with intelligent people only. in my blog bachanoroyalpaints..com, you can acces the easiest way to produce housepaints and other products like house filler used in filling up cracked walls before painting.
   It may suprise you to know that paint production companies make a massive 30% profit in every paint the produce, now you know why it is very costly to buy paint. this is another way of making money because not only did i simplifiy on how to produce paint all by yourself, but i also used the latest chemicals that are not harmful.( dont mean one should be careless), with the chemicals i used, you can produce paint for your own use,sell them  and earn money for yourself. like i said the business if for the smart ones only (people that can use good oppurtunities wisely).
my contact number is 08056025338.
  Thanks hope to hear from you and God bless
Re: Introduce Your Business by homebizopp: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2010
Hi guys,
looking for a home based business opportunity or a business you can do that does not require your presence?
That's what I'm into and I'm ready to show you how
send me a mail requesting for this information on
homebizopportunity@ymail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by chinymi: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2010
we are a private lending agency,we invest in online companies that trade in forex, real estate and oil and gas.you can invest in our company with a minimum investment of 5k for a 20% monthly return.capital investment is guaranteed and we do all the work.call 07089061554 or 0864559456 for more details or send a mail to olsanwo@yahoo.com to indicate your interest
Re: Introduce Your Business by gentleone(f): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Are you working and would like another source of income? or are you looking to start a small business? I can supply you with quality apparels at low prices, the wares include those for babies, children and ladies.

Also if you are interested in event planning for example children's parties and you want unique gifts, I can supply you with quality and unique gifts, to make you stand out from the rest.

You will be making 100% profit or more from these sales, your mark-up is up to you. You can start this business with as little as 20,000 naira or less. Please reply to the post if you are serious and interested.

hi neweyes, I'm interested in the babies/children apparels. let me have your contact details.
Re: Introduce Your Business by gigabytes: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Introduce Your Business by sholly647(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
I have large quantities of energy saving light bulbs for sale in Naija. If you interested please send me an email, snbfashion@yahoo.co.uk.
I am based in Ibadan and Lagos. smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:21am On Jan 27, 2010
I have a confirmed old grandpa dumbbell wall clock and am looking for interested buyer. send a mail to me greatadekunle@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by AppleofGod(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders from Juli Collections,

We make your events worth noticing and unusual and still within your budget.

what we cover

1. Wedding Venues Decorations

2. Grooms wears (Suits, shirts, Ties or Cravats, Bow Ties with Cummerbunds, shoes)
We supply to your destination no matter the quantity or occasion and we offer free
delivery within Lagos state.

3. Bestman n Groomsmen wears (Suits,shirts, Ties or Cravats, Bow with Cummerbunds)
same as above

4. Sourvenirs/ Gifts, such as Wedding paper bags, Notepad, calenders etc

5. Printed T.shirts and Face caps for as much as needed

To contact us, call Ugochi on 08028356103, 08060206053, 08096813216 or email julicollections08@yahoo.com

Thanks for your patronage and God bless
Re: Introduce Your Business by AppleofGod(f): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
EUROSAFE GROUP LTD is a company which deals on pharmaceutical first aid kit and here are the list wholesale and retail;

Emergency Blanket
Abdomiinal pad 5" x 9
Sterile latex surgical gloves
Orthopaedic padding
plastic tweezer
Antiseptic cleansing wipe
Mouth to mouth In Revival
Advance Healing Plaster
Eye Pad with Adhesive And Non Adherent Pad
Non Woven Wound Pad
Gauze Swab 3"x3 - 12
Scissors, Tape, Cotton wool 25g, safety pin,
Alcohol spray
Disinfectant Spray

This is in addition to many more. To contact us pls call 08028356103 or 08060206053.

Thank and God bless.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dvd(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hello Everyone,I'm into Solar chargers for laptops and Mobile devices, check out nigeriaplus..com. Interested parties cn have a quick response on cashplus.ning.com. Solar Power,A gift 4rm God,for constant battery life on your laptops,ipods,phones etc.GO SOLAR,We all share the same view on this "NEPA OR NOW PHCN SUCKS!!! See U.
Re: Introduce Your Business by errandbee: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
We are into helping individual and businesses to get their errand carried out for them in United kingdom. There are instances where you may need to get something sorted out for you  in UK and your friends  are too busy to help because everyone in UK is running after their money. Time is a very precious commodity in UK but ErrandBee have got the time to assist you.

The time has passed when if you do not know anyone abroad you cannot get things done outside the shores of Nigeria. The good news is that www.errandbee.com is just designed for our people in mind. You do not have to feel lost in UK because we can do everything for you.

www.errandbee.com

From travel assistance, procurement, online purchases, shopping for genuine goods, oversea property buying, payments to third parties, shipping service, agent representation etc you can count on errandbee. Errandbee is a Nigerian company for fellow Nigerians. Anything you can think you might want to do in UK, look no further simply visit www.errandbee.com and fill the online form with your request and you are good to go.

+447961602821 and ask for customer service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.