Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,593 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (462015 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ben4real1: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
do you need any hand in general supply or importation of anyking, HOIST SERVICES NIG we are here to serve to the best of our services. we are on general supply, contracts, and importation. for more info call 08069320322 or 08037819451 or write to micky4micky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by vanni(f): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2009
aporoge@hotmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by wolef77: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2009
Fellows,

Please check out this site. Recently launched solution by Nigerians for the Nigerian market. This unique total solution approach enables companies of any industry, size, or geography to drive fast, sustainable results across the sourcing lifecycle. organizations can now automate and manage their sourcing process and their suppliers in a secure and effecient manner.

For folks here, who might have their own businesses and hence, are suppliers/vendors/contractors to bigger organizations, this is an opportunity to register and promote your businesses with the tools on this platform, check it out, its 100% free for suppliers.

Check out www.esourcingng.com/clients/supplier.html and register your business today

email sales@esourcingng.com for more details
Re: Introduce Your Business by ma123123s2: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2009
Hello,I am Serena from China. Here i will introduce us briefly.

Producing various kinds of textile products such as real wax, super soso, London wax( wax prints, wax hollandaise ,dutch wax, Java,kitenge,kanga) etc
Email : sales2@bzh.net.cn
Mobile:86-151 6609 7890

Happy new year!

Re: Introduce Your Business by trenpopi: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2009
CHECK THIS JOB AGENCY OUT, I KNOW YOU WILLLOVE THIS

Official Website Click Here For More Detail
Re: Introduce Your Business by Yakub1: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2010
I blog and I make $$$ online daily. But I have included my tips and techniques on www.doctorwealth..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by patorini(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2010
Hi All,

FiberOptics, LAN/WAN, Office Automation, Tank Farm Automation, Content Management,
WellHeads and Xmas trees, Oil Spillage Clean-up and consumables,
Well engineering services.

call 08033198587, my name is chris
Re: Introduce Your Business by adexking01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
For bulk purchase of Rice, Beans, Garri and Vegetable Oil please contact :

Success Ventures Ltd.
myfestus4u@yahoo.com

Also vist: www.insurancetipsarena.com for insurance related information and articles.
[img][/img]
Re: Introduce Your Business by egobooster(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
'I want to sell my final year student project'

This site www.sellandbuyright.com deals with student projects ranging from OND,NCE, HND, First Degree, Master and PhD.

www.sellandbuyright.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by bjmakoy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
i supply diesel in any quantity any where in lagos at pump price! call 08023861945
Re: Introduce Your Business by kassin: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2010
We are in the business of creating and providing opportunities for individuals to improve the quality of life and to realize their dreams in life. Helping People To Succeed is our core business. You can get our free report here.

Re: Introduce Your Business by VideoPhone: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2010
I am in to sales of unique telecommunication products that saves myself and people money in making both local and international calls.

I find it very easy to reach out to customers because my services are cheap and saves them money.

I make money from the calls my customers make and the size of my income depends on the number of phones i have supplied to customers.

With over 500 phones being sold to customers, you get to make about half a million in a month from just the calls they make.

I love my job because it's stress free!

videotelecomms@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by racerjc(m): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2010
if you want to buy good products and in a very cheap price, payment through paypal please trade with www.afialink.com
I think they have a very good service and are out for business.
Re: Introduce Your Business by awake: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2010
(NEW MLM) FOHOW INTERNATIOAL)

Hi folks, mlm business is one of best ways to make finacial breakthrough in 2010. a new international company just about to launch in Ghana with fantastic products and compensation plan. Nigeria is the next destination after Ghana interested ones can contact me for a presantation in Nigeria NO PROBLEM I will come over. this company has the best binay compesation plan so the earlier you position your self the beter Clik the link for information http://www.fohow.com/en/index/

Contact me on sahodokpo@gmail.com or +233244667401 Awake is name

www.fohow.com/en
Re: Introduce Your Business by midefemi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
hi
Re: Introduce Your Business by simcare: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
Do you play soccer pools? Do you want tips on I banker,2 bankers every week? Then respond by sending mail indicating your interest to drawwhiz009@yahoo.com.
We will give you free trial period of three weeks to prove to you that we are expert in 1.2.x forcast. Try us and see.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ALHAJIali(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
WE SELL POWER GENERATORS,from 15 to 2000kva,diesel power gen sets,all known models PERKINS,LISTER PETTER UK,CUMMINS ETC basic or soundproof,brand new or quality used ones from oil and telecom,if you need power supply pls get in touch with us at dobinax1@yahoo.com or 01 7751541
Re: Introduce Your Business by toric(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
hello people,am into d business of nylon,i deal with all kinds of nylon such as take away nylon for eatries etc.
Re: Introduce Your Business by peterod1(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2010
Hello,
We at ilink service,we are into service business.Our service range from:CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS,FLYER DISRTIBUTION SERVICE,WEB DESIGH/HOSTING.We offer service for schools,religious body,politicians,business/ognanisation,seminar co-ordinator,corporate body,individuals e.t.c
visit: www.ilink.bccs1.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by cardandmon: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
companion international which deals in online transaction here by introduce to you card and money initiative . with this solution you can do the following. any of your relative can send you card and sell it immediately anytime of the day and recieve the money pay to your account immediately withdraw instantly, you can also backup your phone inform through OTA tech witout stress and you can retrieve back the informaton when ever you need it ,at ease.
for more informtion just write ronke500@mail.com or pickavance@lycos.com or call 07057096447 ronke

dealer wanted nation wide
have acces to money and get paid on monthly basis from 23 to 50k depends on your performance
Re: Introduce Your Business by bankyiie(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
We are Elpidos Resources an ICT and business resource company
Our Services Include;
-Sale of ICT Equipments (laptops, desktops, UPS , Servers, Printers etc)
-Repair and Maintenance of ICT equipment
-Rapid Software Development using Current Technologies
-ICT and business training
-Motivitational and Career talks

We have developed an HR management software for small and medium sized businesses and also an Electronic funds transfer system for payment of contractors and staff salaries amongst others.

Call us today on 07040181326 or email bankyiie@gmail.com
for more info
Re: Introduce Your Business by ideas78: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2010
Season Greetings to you all
For all your CCTV,Intercom, VSAT and other IT Consultancy requests in Abuja and environs DEACONGATE PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED on the following numbers
Re: Introduce Your Business by ma123123s2: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2010
stock of real wax business from China

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good day!

With great honor,I offer my recommendation about the stock of real wax. The details are as follows.

--12 yards / piece 600 yards /bale

--6 yards / piece 600 yards /bale

--2,4 yards / piece 600 yards /bale

--1-1.9 yards / piece 600 yards /bale

I want to let you know that the stock are all[b] first quality [/b] and are much cheaper than the general order.In addition,it's very popular that maybe there are many designs per bale.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case of any inquiries or questions.

Best regards and wish you have a great 2010!

Serena

Email:sales2@bzh.net.cn
Mobile:86-151 6609 7890
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
Electricity Libration

Our solutions
We consult on renewable energy. We also make wind turbine affordable for everybody irrespective of your income. We will install for our clients any desired size of wind turbine at about 1% of the original market price.
For example we will install a

• 10 KVA worth N 3million for N 30,000 only
• 20KVA worth N7million for N 70,000 only

We subsidize these wind turbines by raising fund in the climate exchange in agreement with the United Nations climate change program.

Who can benefit from our service?
Households, mosques, churches, schools, hotels, fast food outlets, hospitals universities, companies, manufacturers, micro business (e.g. barber shop), small electricity etc.
Re: Introduce Your Business by wealth4me(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am an Independent representative for a US telecommunications company. The new technology is been brought to Africa and Nigeria is the first point of call.  This business is great for the country because it will help in the IT industry, Electrical, oil sector. VOIP video phones will drive MTN, GLO. CELTEL STARCOMS, MULTILINKKS from the market, watch it, it's new!!

Many Nigerians have already positioned themselves in front of the next major wealth trend and is ready to build a massive residual income.

I am seeking team members to help them to build a massive income and at the same time help others save on long distance phone calling worldwide. No more dropped calls, no more calling card fees. Be able to see and talk to family and friends when you call.

use your phone to browse and surf the internet,, check weather reports, portable so you can take it with you and much more!

You've gotta see this!

Come learn about this new business and see how you can start making money.  We have several weekly meeting to get you started. Our Nigerian office and warehouse is located in Lagos

Abuja
Lagos
Port Harcourt,
Benin

Email me and I will provide further details on how you can change your lifestyle starting this week and start to enjoy the lifestyle of your choice.

Strong team members needed.

wilsherteam@gmail.com
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.