Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (465495 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by surued: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
We are suru group limited

working to make the life of our people better through employment , leadership and capacity building. minimum wages N30k
we have 7 core area, real estate, hotels, energy,manufacturing , financial services , manufacturing and communication

we are holding a competition at the moment to give way house values N190m on Christmas days 7pm

to take part visit. www.surubeneficiaries.com

to learn more: www.surugroup.com

come partner with us
Re: Introduce Your Business by kason121(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
online marketing forex and survey
http://kasonud-freeonlinemonybunus..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by mckelli(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
We offer online payment service in Nigeria, you can either open a personal / merchant account or both for your online transactions log onto www.owode.com for more information, or contact us 4/6 mobolaji bank anthony (formerly oil mill street ) besides lion building pent house.
Re: Introduce Your Business by natho111(m): 3:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Would you like to make money before xmas and even after? If you will, it is real, this is not difficult to do, just mail me at nathanielokewale@yahoo.com and I will tell you about this and how you can go about it.Just write money making as your subject and I will contact you
Re: Introduce Your Business by YUMSEG: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hi all,
My company name is Powerex Limited. we are into supply, installation and commissioning of industrial UPS, inverters, stabilizers and transformers.  We also supply batteries for UPS and INVERTERS, and render repairs and maintenance services.

Some of our other services are:

*  Energy Storage
*  Generation, Transmission and Distribution
*  UPS/DC to AC Inverter/DC/DC Converter
*  Industrial Stabilizer
*  Rectifier
*  Power Design and Management
*  Industrial Controls
*  Power Solution Consultancy

We are accredited Representative of SERVOMAX(India) for our range of AVRs, and EATON POWERWARE(UK) & ELEN(Turkey) for our range of Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).

We are located at Elephant Cement House (1st Floor Wing A), Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.  Email: info@powerexlimited.com, www.powerexlimited.com.  Tel: 08023604475, 07070201822.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Fhemmmy: 4:17am On Dec 16, 2009
This is Fhemmmy of Femmmy Autos.
We are into exportation of Automobiles and Computers from USA and Canada to Nigeria.
We reduced the gap between great things and affordability.

Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tooconnected: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
ANY COMPANY WHO NEEDS TO CUSTOIZE THEIR COMPANY NAME ON THEIR SHIRT SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY NUMBERS :- 08033663994 OR 08055868995 I CUSTOMIZE IN A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE.

Re: Introduce Your Business by wealthpos(f): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2009
I.ve got some stuffs like

101 internet businesses you can start from home

Making millions for dummies.

Hacking for dummies.

The Secret of emotional free trading, (for forex traders and capital market investors).

How to get the truth out of anyone.

A peek at computer electronics(things you should know).

Learn c programming language in 24 hrs.

So if you interested,you can call me on 08032796355 or email me on wealthpos@yahoo.com

REMEMBER, Knowledge is power.
Re: Introduce Your Business by lilmoses: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
BeTheBest Solutions is a start up Information and Communication Technology Firm Located at Plot 6 Command Road, Ipaja, Lagos.

It is geared towards providing information and Communication Technology Solutions for better productivity and greater Financial Output through the use of its resources to create a Global Awareness and enhance Administrative and managerial skills for individuals, Companies ,Organizations and the Government.

Our Vision
To help Individuals and Corporate bodies project their image to the global world and develop skills in information Technology Solutions.

Our Mission
To expose people to Information Technology Solutions/ business Applications that would help solve Administrative and managerial problems.

we are also Business cnsultants and help our Clients Prapare a bankable Business Plan for their Businesses.

To conact us for free Business Consultations,

Call 08064195800
Fridays : 3pm - 6pm
Saturdays : 12pm - 3pm

Also you can check our blog to register for a Free Business Course at www.olusegunadenuga..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by orebiyio: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
as for me I sell dogs. 08055609662, o7031013923
Re: Introduce Your Business by Eluala(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
More UPAC Pictures showing the workshop area.

Re: Introduce Your Business by flexbrown: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
ADVERTISE FREE ON THIS WEBSITE NOW www.infome.blog.com gives you general update and information…….
Re: Introduce Your Business by obarak(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hi,there is an international online business that i have just discovered.
You cantact me for more information.
EMAIL.obarekioghale@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kason121(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Watch out for new yr info in my blog soon
Re: Introduce Your Business by seyiabbey: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
thanks for this opportunity,
SASSHOW NIGERIA LIMITED
Engineering services and general contractors.

For your borehole drilling and general supplies, within and outside Abuja,contact 08057272465.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2009
For all your property/land requests within and outside lagos either purchase, sale and lease.

HH&M
Re: Introduce Your Business by haroldpatt(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2009
Hi,

My name is Livingston Obasi, the owner of haroldpattsms.com - a bulk sms company based in Nigeria.

At haroldpattsms.com, we are offering cheap, reliable, fast sms delivery and an excellent customer service to our clients.

Go ahead and open an account with us now.

Livingston Obasi
www.haroldpattsms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by aije(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2009
Hi all, I am into sales of human hair WIGS and synthetic WIGS: Ranging from SWISS LACE WIGS with thin scalp around the perimeter of various kinds, BRAZILLIAN HAIR, INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR and SYNTHETIC MACHINE MADE WIGS. Define your style at a very comfortable and affordable give away price and call me on 07056784106 or 07026839231 for enquiries,
Re: Introduce Your Business by shamjar: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SHAMJAR NIGERIA LTD,THE SERVICES AND CONTRACTING COMPANY . WE ARE INTO FUMIGATION & CONTROL SERVICES ,OFFICES,FACTORY,SHIP & HOME CLEANINGS SERVICES .PLZ SEE THE ATTCHMENTS BELOW AND GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.
CONTACT PERSON :MISS FAVOUR
CALL;08033860962

YOUR ENVIROMENTS IS YOUR HEALTH

Re: Introduce Your Business by mejiwa: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi,

Jozi Global Network offer free e-business services. 100% free information on how you can start your own free Internet or home based business. Visit www.successlynk.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.