Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (459219 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by udokpuenyi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
My company Globaserve Intl Business Services into Freight forwarding, custom clearing and online shopping and payment (shop&ship, hotel reservation, air ticketing) my small office is located at plot 8 warehouse 1 Isolo-ikotun road, opposite Lagos Polytechnics, Isolo Lagos.

www.globaserveibs.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gerardy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
Our Company - Olads Business Ventures

We are into the following biz:
Importation of Automobiles and computer hardwares
Auto Dealers
Exportation of Ginger and Garlic
Cheapest Bulksms Dealer and sms recharge vouchers.

oladsbizventures@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by gasbi2: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
learn all you can at pennyinvestmentinafrica..com
you only need peanuts to start.
Re: Introduce Your Business by peterod1(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2009
At ILINK SERVICE,we offer web design,bulk sms,flyer distribution,books/e-book sales.we help bookshops to ship in foreing author's books @ cheaper rate.just name the topic/author we wil give you the bulk price.email:delep78@hotmail.com or call 08035083326
Re: Introduce Your Business by peterod1(m): 5:28am On Dec 23, 2009
At ILINK SERVICE,we offer web design,bulk sms,flyer distribution,books/e-book sales.we help bookshops to ship in foreing author's books @ cheaper rate.just name the topic/author we wil give you the bulk price.email:delep78@hotmail.com or call 08035083326
Re: Introduce Your Business by Theolus(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2009
I am into farming with special with special interest in fish farming (expert fingerlings productions).
Interested in creating market.
Opportunities abound for middlemen on commission basis.
Kindest regards.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Theolus(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2009
THEOLUS
We are into fish farming with expertise in fingerlings production.
We look forward to doing business with you.
Opportunities for commission abound for middlemen.
Kindest regards

e-mail - theolus@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kingslloo: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
LIONGATE TECHNOLOGIES IS THE NAME, computer/laptops sales and services, we are information technology expert and our plan is to make peoples business to grow by providing them latest equipment in the area of our specialization, as specified in our bill below. we sale at an affordable prices and our services are exceptional. call us we are there on time. contact us @ liongate2020@yahoo.com, or kingslaw45@yahoo.com. or call 08034690661

Re: Introduce Your Business by vanni(f): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Merry Christmas to you all. There is an ongoing Christmas decorations contest at http://www.legendarychristmasideas.com][/color]. With the submission of your Christmas decoration ideas, you stand to win $100, Yes $100 be sure to check out the link. enjoy!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by obasenaike: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello, my name is funke and I own a company called kanbiwox concepts. it is a graphics and designing company and our services include:

Branding and making of Logos
Corporate materials/customized souvenirs
Printing works and Services
Banners,posters,Note books,calendars,diaries,complimentary cards, t-shirts,event programs,magazines and publications e.t.c
and other designs of all sorts

For more information and inquiries contact:
God's covenant building, Beside the Nigerian Tribune,oke-ado,ibadan.
felicia Adebisi Dada hall, babcock university,ogun-state.
or call us from any part of the country on:
0808 441 6501; 0813 473 7020
E-mail: kanbiwoxconcept@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by tcreations(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
hi my name is tonia am into bead world i do all kinds of beading necklaces ,bags,slippers and what have you incase of enquiry pls contact 07037840683 or 08191373936
Re: Introduce Your Business by tcreations(f): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
hi my name is tonia am into bead world i do all kinds of beading necklaces ,bags,slippers and what have you incase of enquiry pls  contact 07037840683 or 08191373936[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Introduce Your Business by IMguru(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2009
hi all,

i love internet biz. i won't tell u anything abt it for now

but i'll leave u wt a strong resource. I mean GOOGLE.

typer Internet business into google and u'll find out all u need.

take care
Re: Introduce Your Business by adedejios(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2009
At Doseni global ventures,
We are into Creative Design, Corporate branding, Promotions and General contracting,
Doseni global ventures has established a very cordial relationship with its clients which cuts across several sectors of the business community within Nigeria from the date of registration under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Doseni global ventures have been positioned to be a foremost variety company characterized by integrity, client satisfaction, professionalism and efficiency.

Attached herewith is the list of branded items supplied by our organization as well as various services we provide.

LIST OF BRANDED ITEMS

? CARD AIRFRESHNER
? MAGNETIC STICKER
? WALLET
? CUFF LINKS/ PIN BADGE (LAPEL) / TIN BUTTON BADGE
? KEY HOLDER
? OFFICE BAG
? PEN
? TIE / T-SHIRT / CAP
? WRIST WATCH
? HAND BAND
? WINDOW BLINDS

OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED

? GENERAL CONTRACTORS
* SUPPLY STATIONARY
* SERVICING OF OFFICE EQUIPMENTS
* GENERAL SUPPLIES
E.T.C

? COMPUTER NETWORKING.
? OFFICE/HOUSE CLEANING AND FUMIGATION SERVICES

Contact us today 08098329433
Re: Introduce Your Business by vanni(f): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
For all your legendary Christmas Ideas: Gifts, Decorations, Lights et al We know it all

www.legendarychristmasideas.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emmadeiza(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
I am a catfish and poultry farmer!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sessydee(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
hi people, season greetings to you all.

We are into laundry and drycleaning, we do pick up your dirty clothes from any location in Lagos and return them within the shortest time possible. our workshop is located at Ikorodu. All you need to do is call any of these numbers 07025625991 and 01- 8192817 and we'll be right at your doorstep to pick up ur laundry. Trust us to give you the professional touches your garments requires. You can also send mail to us @ [color=#000099]snowtouchcleaners@yahoo.com.[/color]

thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by vanni(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
Are you a Model, actress/actor, TV Personality, beauty queen, other Professional or just someone who loves to look good, then contact me for your photo editing and retouching needs at very affordable prices and fast delivery online.

Aporoge@hotmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by obainoj: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
hi, we are into land acquisition and sales,presently we have 148 plots of land for sale in the fastest developing area of portharcourt.THE site is close to igbo-etche in portharcourt.
The price is between 450,000 and all the reuired documents are availalbe.
interested buyer should contact me on 08068539698
descholar2u@yahoo.com.INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Re: Introduce Your Business by obainoj: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
hi, we are into land acquisition and sales,presently we have 148 plots of land for sale in the fastest developing area of portharcourt.THE site is close to igbo-etche in portharcourt.
The price is between 450,000 and all the reuired documents are availalbe.
interested buyer should contact me on 08068539698
descholar2u@yahoo.com.INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Re: Introduce Your Business by carmi09: 2:39am On Dec 29, 2009
Hello Sir/Madam

I would like to contact you with regards to a project that is related to competions but only the properties will be based in the UK

my contact details

Ms C Smith
carmi12@live.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by Cloverbabx(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2009
Hi everyone, are you looking to buy or ship any type of car from Canada or USA, check us out at:
www.autoequipmentshipping.com
We can help you get any car at reasonable price, please note we don't steal cars, so don't contact us with unrealistic and ridiculous offer!
Re: Introduce Your Business by 2BdBest: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2009
We offer sensual and erotic full body massage to relax every nerve and muscle of your body. Spoil yourself to a much deserved massage and relieve yourself of the stress of business and work. We offer home and private service as well as discreet appointments. Call now to book your appointment. A trial will convince you. This service is presently only extended to ladies. Call 08056743193.
Re: Introduce Your Business by multitech(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dear Tank Truck Builders, Traders and Fleet Owners

We are pleased to introduce our ISO 9001-2000 certified company dealing all type of fttings for Tank Truck and Trailer for Fuel, Petrleum, Crude Oil, Waer, Chemical and Food Grade.

Please visit our website www.multitech.20m.com and send us inuiry.

We manufacture Mahole Cover, Weld Ring, Bottom Valve, Sump Flange, Rubber Gasket, Mechancal Operator, API Adaptor, Dust Cap, Sight Glass, Gravity Coupler, Camock Coupler

Re: Introduce Your Business by raphlegit(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
HELLO EVERYONE,

GOOD DAY TO EVERY NIGERIAN HERE ON THIS FORUM, I HAVE COME TO INTRODUCE A NEW LINE OF BUSINESS THAT WOULD MAKE WAY IN THE YEAR 2010. THIS BUSINESS HAS MASE SO MMANY AMERICANS MILLIONAIRES WITHIN 3 – 6MONTHS.
WHAT IS A GOOD WAY TO BUILD UP A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS FROM NOTHING AND HAVE FUN DOING IT? THE IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS MAY BE YOUR ANSWER.

NOT ONLY DOES IT REQUIRE LITTLE FINANCIAL INVESTMENT TO START, BUT IT OFFERS THE PRESTIGE OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

YOU DON'T NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD HEAD FOR ORGANIZING. FULFILLING A SUCCESSFUL IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS REQUIRES CONSTANT
ATTENTION TO LITTLE DETAILS.

FEATURES:

• IT IS CREATIVE, FUN AND MONEY MAKING VENTURE WITH INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION

• YOU CAN START WITH ZERO CAPITAL BASE

• YOU DON’T NEED TO BE AN INTERNET SAVVY, ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR

EMAIL ADDRESS,

A WORKING TELEPHONE LINE

A LETTER HEADED PAPER WHICH WOULD REPRESENT YOU.

I WOULD BE GLAD HELPING YOU TO START THIS BUSINESS AS I INTEND TO GIVE YOU A SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO SOURCE FOR MONEY FOR YUOR BUSINESS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DO CONTACT SUNTECH CONZULT ON: suntech_conzult@yahoo.com
Telephone:08034649662, 08083604989

WELCOME TO THE MILLIONAIRE’S CLUB, START 2010 WITH SURPRISES.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kingslloo: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
are you having proplem with computers/ laptops or is ur engineers not competent enough to handle all ur information tecnology problems, feel free to call on expert who can do it perfectly. below is our product and services plus contacts

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.