Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,113 members, 7,970,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives (30951 Views)

NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Curious346: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Good news
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Quebec91(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Mtchewwww. undecided. you never see anything yet, na prelude be all these for now
HacheNoire:
The dividends of subsidy removal is guaranteed. It’s just a matter time, and competition will set-in and market prices will start dropping.

It’s was envisaged that present hike in prices will come to play, and will have a duration.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has that road map, and all well meaningful and educated Nigerians, believe his roadmap.

The future is now, and Asiwaju is piloting affairs.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Crafteck1: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:
The dividends of subsidy removal is guaranteed. It’s just a matter time, and competition will set-in and market prices will start dropping.

It’s was envisaged that present hike in prices will come to play, and will have a duration.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has that road map, and all well meaningful and educated Nigerians, believe his roadmap.

Guaranteed for who? Definitely not the average nigerian... Make dem de rob peter to pay mc.... De play
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/nnpcl-monopoly-ends-as-marketers-fuel-vessel-arrives/?amp

We have the crude oil but can't process it ourselves and still import fuel.

All the Presidents that ruled Nigeria haven't seen that Nigeria needs not just a refinery but refineries.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Rubbish
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by happney65: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2023
kay10:
Pls i dont understand,How will price of petrol goes down when dollar is rising everyday,is it not the same forex they will use to purchase petroleum products.I think it time for us to face the reality
The solution now is to start granting emergency licences to new investors willing to build refinery in Nigeria since the ones we have are not ready to work despite huge amount being spent on them
The government should allowed foreign investors to take over our 4 local refinerys with the petrochemical refinery since it can't be revived by Pdp and Apc government
The government should not depend on dangote refinery to be a major player on the this sector as another monopoly might set in.
What we should be thinking now is healthy competitors among our refinerys

Thank you o.. when I look at them supporting that rubbish I just shake my head for them. You dey import something with dollar,dollar no come down he dey go up,shey when it gets here you won't make profit ni?

Mumu people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Government has issued licenses since. It is now up to the license holders to start work.
License holders to start work. With what?
Naira or USD?
They must spend USD to import, and USD will always be stronger than the Naira until Jesus comes back.
The solution would be to build modular refineries and encourage investors to drive the import substitution initiative, since we already have the crude oil.
This is not rocket science.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by olisaEze(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2023
"Only way forward is for local refineries to be revived..."

Where is the Dangote refinery that was commissioned to start delivering refined products in the 2nd week of June??

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Exceed15: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Praxis758:
When will Dangote’s refined crude hit the market?

Should we say the commissioning of his refinery was in rush for the Buhari’s administration to take the glory?

Dangote refinery isn't the solution bro. He is a businessman and will dictate the price. We need what the populace will benefit at a very reasonable price.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Westernlove: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Lol Story Story.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by treatise: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
So, it is time to see whether people who have taken up refinery licences would now commence work.

Also, Dangote seems to be maintaining radio silence.

Still, even with domestic refining, fuel ain't going to be cheap. Workers must be paid salaries that won't let them jakpa, and the refineries must be maintained, and government does not give any private firms money.
It was an audio commissioning that was carried out at Dangote. Have you seen pipelines or other channels that would be conveying crude to Dangote refinery ?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by yaki84: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:

How come rice never drop price since, is it only one man that is cultivating rice in Nigeria?

The only thing that will make petrol price go down isn't competition in the market but the availability of cheap Forex.

Also if crude price crash now to let say 30dolls or less per barrel, but this will also affect the economy cos we depend solely on petrodollar..
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Gkay1(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Praxis758:
When will Dangote’s refined crude hit the market?

Should we say the commissioning of his refinery was in rush for the Buhari’s administration to take the glory?
Yes, presently I'm in dangote refinary, working as structural fitter, the truth is """ DANGOTE REFINARY WILL TAKE ANOTHER ONE YEAR BEFORE PRODUCTIONS.
95 percent of the tanks are ready, but the major productions centers are not ready, cdu, ccr, b2, nht, mhc, msd, flare, sru, ppu etc.

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by integrity16(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Nothing to be happy about since the competition won't result to reduced prices of fuel.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Beautiful
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by id4sho(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Balablu, Another sakamanje tongue
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by GreatManBee: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Less than 1 day consumption
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2023
FOJEM:

License holders to start work. With what?
Naira or USD?
They must spend USD to import, and USD will always be stronger than the Naira until Jesus comes back.
The solution would be to build modular refineries and encourage investors to drive the import substitution initiative(in competition with Dangote); since we already have the crude oil. In addition, there will be no need for shipping costs and delays in supply.
This is not rocket science.
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Cjayboy: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Is this gonna reduce PMS price?

Hence; it won't make meaning..
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by erico2k2(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:
Good

The fuel price should at least come down a bit .

How this kind of development news dey make some people go gaga na him I no understand. Those lots never even pray for food thing to happen to Nigeria as they are waiting to be vindicated with their evil wishes.

Bross no Vex, How OLD are you? E get why I dey ask cool

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by id4sho(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2023
treatise:

It was an audio commissioning that was carried out at Dangote. Have you seen pipelines or other channels that would be conveying crude to Dangote refinery ?

For now ships, later seabed pipelines

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by imbless: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:

Stoopid! Independent marketer was able to import this pms will the help of 5 heavyweight banks, do you even know what this means?
Well meaning and intelligent Nigerian will always criticize Tinubu, because his policies have been counterproductive!!
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Judolisco(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Lamba
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by mainman7(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2023
The Truth is the Truth, I don't know why many are too cowardly to face the Real Enemies of Nigerians. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by gassbee: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Wil dat make d price to drop
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by Justicemy8(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
i dont care about all dis ur long write up,, i just want to know if fuel price has come down

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by justking(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
He said, “Petrol importation is not a sustainable way for a country to run. From what we saw yesterday when PMS price rose to over N600 per litre, it is an indication that the dynamics of the business is a tough one. It requires huge US dollars to bring in this. The way forward is for local refineries to be revived,” he said.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by emerged01(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
kay10:
Pls i dont understand,How will price of petrol goes down when dollar is rising everyday,is it not the same forex they will use to purchase petroleum products.I think it time for us to face the reality
The solution now is to start granting emergency licences to new investors willing to build refinery in Nigeria since the ones we have are not ready to work despite huge amount being spent on them
The government should allowed foreign investors to take over our 4 local refinerys with the petrochemical refinery since it can't be revived by Pdp and Apc government
The government should not depend on dangote refinery to be a major player on the this sector as another monopoly might set in.
What we should be thinking now is healthy competitors among our refinerys
Getting our refineries working by all means is the only thing that can pull us out of this mess. If not the price of fuel will continue to rise.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by maxiart2(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
An oil producing country in this 21st century still dey important petrol?
**Shaking my head**

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by BarrElChapo(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
So the cake cutting of dangote refinery was a hoax 😂😂
Re: NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives by DesChyko: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Perhaps we need to sell of our refineries to private corporations first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Debunks Allegations Of Plotting To Overthrow Tinubu / President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years / 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.