Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday (26142 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Awise09:

Just like the way tinubu is forcing himself upon Nigerians.
Why are you jealous and hating on a man that has not done anything to you? Why?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by phorget(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is just forcing himself on people . There's something very fishy about him , I can see through him.

Obi hacked into their internet just to make it look like they were the ones congratulating him on his birthday...
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by todugo(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is just forcing himself on people . There's something very fishy about him , I can see through him.
Where is the refinary Buhari and Tinubu commission. You keep getting scammed but tribalism and religion and hate will not let you accept the truth. angry
We are all in this BAToconomics Shege together.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Okiton: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2023
JAMO84:
After the Tribunal and Supreme Court throw out their cases, they will all gather in Abuja, form a coalition and probably float a new party similar to what APC did in 2013. That Coalition will be strong enough to oust APC in 2027, unless this government deliver their campaign promises.

Asiwaju is probably the only Nigerian President in history, that must have to perform to get a second term. The opposition that is coming will be massive. I am confident he will deliver, he has to.

Ur brain just dae pain u
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by tonytony208(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

Can you mention how he forced himself on People?

Or did you write this because you just must write anything to get paid by your handlers?
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by jaykay68(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
go and force yourself on people too to see if e easy to sustain.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by jaykay68(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Go and force yourself on people too to see if e easy.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Joey4321: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2023
JAMO84:
After the Tribunal and Supreme Court throw out their cases, they will all gather in Abuja, form a coalition and probably float a new party similar to what APC did in 2013. That Coalition will be strong enough to oust APC in 2027, unless this government deliver their campaign promises.

Asiwaju is probably the only Nigerian President in history, that must have to perform to get a second term. The opposition that is coming will be massive. I am confident he will deliver, he has to.

For our good. I pray he does

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Softwareguy21: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
I Don't LIKE OBI
go and die
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by ChrisblaOffurum: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
casualobserver:

I actually agree with you and I was thinking about it just yesterday. The thing is who will they field?

They can’t field Atiku as he will be 81 in 2027 and obi cannot win in a 2 horse race against Tinubu. Forget it, the North will not vote for him. Kwakwanso on the other hand will be a problem. All this assumes they manage to reunite.

The problem is Obi has boxed himself into a corner. He can’t 1) return to PDP. 2) be a VP to either Kwakwanso or Atiku. Or else he loses credibility. Furthermore it means dashing any hopes of the SE.

If the opposition mange to regroup they can defeat Tinubu but the candidate has to come from the North…..specifically and only if they coalesce behind Kwakwanso. Forget Obi, he will never become president of Nigeria. He cannot win in a 2 or 3 horse race. He can’t win with a Northerner also contesting in a 3 horse race and he can’t win if it were a 2 horse race against Tinubu.

My opinion is this PDP have a certain DNA. It is that DNA that made them lose against an unpopular Buhari in 2019, the same DNA that made them split into 4 camps and snatch defeat from victory. The same reason they won’t get their act together in 2027. DNA is DNA. PDP is a party birthed in impunity, entitlement , lack of strategic thinking. It is not in their DNA to be strategic, they did not earn power in the 1st place , so they have not learnt how to defeat the opposition in an environment where rigging is difficult.
. You talk as if you're a GOD As if you know the future. Talking Jargon undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by RPG2020(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Lailai I dislike deceitful people

Just like your family dislike you grin
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are always fighting, I long to see your happy mood. You came to that thread with rage and derailed it. Stop playing bitter politics, table may turn around and we will all be in same boat
You have suddenly changed your turn. Please answer the question he asked you. Did PO forced himself on you to create a thread to wish him HBD? Una go see white call black na wa

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by shinealight(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Xscape1993:
Happy birthday Mr president. More fruitful and divine years ahead my able president.

President for where….for your dreamland Biafra? cool cool
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by casualobserver: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2023
ChrisblaOffurum:
. You talk as if you're a GOD As if you know the future. Talking Jargon undecided

I am not God or even a god. I just have brains and I use it. Read my posts from last year. Everything happened exactly as I predicted.

Obi is unelectable, even Hope Uzodima has a better chance of presidency than Obi. Nigeria is not ready for an Ibo president and when it is it will not be a man of the ilk of Peter Obi. Right now Dave Umahi is the most likely Ibo president when the time comes.

Understand this, Nigerians will decide when they are ready for an Ibo president not the Ibos. In the same way as the North made the SW President not the SW.

Your elite are still asking for Kanu’s release and you think Ibo presidency is on the horizon? Somebody who ordered the killings of Nigerian soldiers and policemen?

Kanu is the price you will pay for Nigerian presidency. If you are not ready to sacrifice Kanu, you are not ready for presidency. Nobody is going to take you seriously for presidency of Nigeria while you all rally behind someone agitating for the breakup of Nigeria. I really don’t know how common sense is so uncommon with you people.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Shikini: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Great man
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Penguin2:
After Atiku felicitated with Peter Obi on his birthday yesterday, Kwankwaso and Saraki joined in wishing him well on birthday too.

If anything, I’d say I’m not surprised at Saraki’s post since he’s a refined gentleman and I suppose he’s even a closet friend of Obi, but Kwankwaso’s own is what surprised me.

Because not only did Kwankwaso lampoon whenever he got the chance Obi during last electioneering period, he was never shy dragging his entire ethnic region into his vituperative utterances then.

One now wonders what changed? Is this an evidence of political realignment?

The narrative of Kwankwaso as an ethnic bigot is clearly not true. The fact is he simply considered himself a better candidate for President, and told Obi the simple truth that the average northerner was unlikely to vote for him. You people twisted this out of anger and now you're feigning surprise?

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by ginggerxy: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
You're blind even to your own thoughts.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Danita2(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Oil dey ur head👍[quote author=successmatters post=12453723
Obi is a clear and precise alternative that is doing very little but his aura, personally and reputation keeps shooting ahead of him in every sphere and situations.

A natural born leader who started shining from a very young age.

If Peter Obi was announced winner like he was supposed to have been, dollar prices will crash, together with fuel prices. Criminals will sell off and relocate from Nigeria because a corrupt free man has come to correct things. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by gigabyte13: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Politics without bitterness
And their supporters will be threatening each other online and offline......
With fire and brimstone
Una go dey fight on behalf of una oppressors, dey call Dem Messiah....
Children of hate and perdition everywhere you turn.........
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Juanmike(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Until you stop reasoning through your anus,you would start see clear.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Opanka44(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

Many are mad, only a few a roaming in the streets
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by tyinfinity: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please good morning.i am tired of this Bat Tinubu club .I want to play for obedient club . obedient should come and sign me .617naira for petrol is too much
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by stasius: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Happy birthday the people's president!

May God bless you forever!
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by iampeterben(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
That's thoughtful of them.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Penguin2: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
SmartyPants:

The narrative of Kwankwaso as an ethnic bigot is clearly not true. The fact is he simply considered himself a better candidate for President, and told Obi the simple truth that the average northerner was unlikely to vote for him. You people twisted this out of anger and now you're feigning surprise?

Grow up.
All the talks of bringing Southeast to mainstream is not insult on Igbos Abi?

The level of bullshit you lots excuse as part of politicking eh!

If we go with your perspective, then people should have two characters; one for non election periods and the other for election periods.

During election period everyone is allowed to suspend decency, morality and decorum and jump into the gutter. Whatever you do then will be forgotten once elections are over. Right?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Penguin2:

All the talks of bringing Southeast to mainstream is not insult on Igbos Abi?

The level of bullshit you lots excuse as part of politicking eh!

If we go with your perspective, then people should have two characters; one for non election periods and the other for election periods.

During election period everyone is allowed to suspend decency, morality and decorum and jump into the gutter. Whatever you do then will be forgotten once elections are over. Right?

My position is not that one should have two separate characters. My position is that Kwnakwaso has never been the enemy of the Igbos so many have tried to paint him as.

Kwankwaso never insulted the South East. This is the summary of his position:

“I like people of the South-East so much that the Kwankwaso, Kwankwasiyya you hear, many thought it Okonkwo and sons. They said because an Hausa man can’t say Okonkwo and sons, he now turned it to Kwankwaso.

“The South-East is good in terms of business, very hard working and industrious, but one area they must learn is politics. They are at the bottom line."

https://punchng.com/nnpp-only-option-for-south-east-says-kwankwaso/

In the same statement where he professed his love or admiration of the Igbo people,he also advised that the South East is a political outsider - and that they should align with his party for better prospects.

Please, which one is the insult there? You are the same ones who would say Igbos are being marginalised, now someone is saying to you come to my party for the best chance of overcoming marginalisation,a ndyou then say he is insulting you.
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by greatestdestiny: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
To be candid fuel subsidy is gone! But you should not go out of business! Our solar generator can power a laotop, a printer, a fan, 4 led bulbs and 3 phones.. It is just N250,000 and we're giving you 2 years warranty!

If you need one, contact boldideas68@gmail.com
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by MentalCase98: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
They know power will soon a change hands. They are just politicians looking to align with the incoming president!
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by CaptainFM1: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

How?
So people should not celebrate him on his birthday?
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by Piuskrein: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Obi is a goal
Re: Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday by ibechris(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

Did he snatch ur girl friend?

Why are u bittered. People want to associate with him and u keep hating,are u alright?

U cant condemn a man that u have not met before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' / Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.