Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Where Is The Train In Lagos??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Train In Lagos??? (1111 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Rufai of arise news is asking

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Efuaye(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2023
In Sanwo Olu Pipeline!
Lol
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Sanwo olu have underperform in my own personal opinion. The blue and red rail line are not still ready after he has spend more than 4 years in power. Is so sad there's no serious opposition in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Let Lagosians answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by a4cube: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Sanwo olu have underperform in my own personal opinion. The blue and red rail line are not still ready after he has spend more than 4 years in power. Is so sad there's no serious opposition in Lagos.
After almost one year of commissioning it. We are not serious in this country. Every project is all about deceit and looting.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by FreedomArmy: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
To tell you how easy it is to deceive the so called sophisticated.
Where is the train?
Where is the train?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by XerXers: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Propaganda tribe

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by MrColdsweat: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gullible tribe deceived by criminals.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreedomArmy:
To tell you how easy it is to deceive the so called sophisticated.
Where is the train?
Where is the train?
lol
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by ezechi242: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
80% of yoruba brain is filled with gbegiri and ewedu......or beans and bread.....no jokes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Raskimonojendor: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
ezechi242:
80% of yoruba brain is filled with gbegiri and ewedu......or beans and bread.....no jokes
Better than being filled with bitter leaf and smelly akpu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by SalamRushdie: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sanwo Olu is worst governor in Lagos history so far , he looks so helpless
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by ezechi242: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin grin grin grin grin e pain am.....una suffer never start tears all over the west and north why grin grin .....i heard you guys are still being owed for 2 months, how you and helinus wan take dey feed now grin grin......its been long i saw lord something something greet am for me ...una eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by ba7man(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
The people with keke marwa are laughing at people with rail infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by nabiz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Didijiji:

grin grin grin grin grin
he should go and ask all those journalists hang out that were disturbing my ears will rain line.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Be telling yourselves lies to deceive yourselves. When GRV came out, you said he's Chinedu, Jimi was just kidding. Yet you say no serious opposition.
Ambode who was building badly needed infra was kicked out because he did not spread the money round. Sanwo has come to Sanwo to the stakeholders while decieving the rest of you with plenty grammar. He is in his second term. You guys are the architects of what is going on with Lagos so don't blame anyone but yourselves.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Raskimonojendor: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
ba7man:
To put it in simple terms:

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by APCNig: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Didijiji:

grin grin grin grin grin

You should be concerned about how IPOB, ESB, and UGM will not wipe out everyone from your region

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by ebufa: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
a4cube:
After almost one year of commissioning it. We are not serious in this country. Every project is all about deceit and looting.

The Abuja mass transit railline has also failed spectacularly...............APC should simply stay away from power.......retrogression is in thier genes!
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
APCNig:

You should be concerned about how IPOB, ESB, and UGM will not wipe out everyone from your region
Darling APCNig, im sure you bought fuel today for N197...

I hear there is one agbado filing station in Lagos
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
nabiz:
he should go and ask all those journalists hang out that were disturbing my ears will rain line.
Una still dey watch TVC?

NTA is better ooo
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

Be telling yourselves lies to deceive yourselves. When GRV came out, you said he's Chinedu, Jimi was just kidding. Yet you say no serious opposition.
Ambode who was building badly needed infra was kicked out because he did not spread the money round. Sanwo has come to Sanwo to the stakeholders while decieving the rest of you with plenty grammar. He is in his second term. You guys are the architects of what is going on with Lagos so don't blame anyone but yourselves.
I can never vote a bigot like chinedu. The ethnic bigot have nothing to offer. When there's a serious opposition in Lagos, people like me will vote the person in power.

Sanwo olu is the best among the major candidates, and I have no regret voting for him. Sanwo olu is performing below expectation does not mean I will vote an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Bobloco: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
ba7man:

Where are the trains
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Didijiji: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
ba7man:
Its a simple question?

Or you lack generational integrity?
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Cooletempa: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Raskimonojendor:

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I can never vote a bigot like chinedu. The ethnic bigot have nothing to offer. When there's a serious opposition in Lagos, people like me will vote the person in power.

Sanwo olu is the best among the major candidates, and I have no regret voting for him.
So why wail? He spent the first four years doing nothing other than settling the power brokers and alatenujes in Lagos. Why are you expecting better in the second term?
The fact is, as long as you have a single party rule in Lagos, like most other states that have such, there is little to no motivation for the operators to speed up development as the average citizen will expect. What you will just have is tokenism and appeasements here and there to keep the gullible distracted from the pilfering machine the party has become.
So, if Sanwo Olu is the best among the candidates, you should have no grounds to be disappointed in his (non)-performance after all, no one can do it better.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

So why wail? He spent the first four years doing nothing other than settling the power brokers and alatenujes in Lagos. Why are you expecting better in the second term?
Sanwo olu has done more project in Lagos in 4 years than what obi did in Anambra State in 8 years. Just because I voted sanwo olu does not mean I won't talk when I have to. I am not like bigots like you who is calling a man who failed as a Governor a messiah.

I want sanwo olu to do more, so I won't let him rest till he keeps on doing more. You can keep on licking politicians anus on Nairaland, is your choice, I am not like you, so stop lamenting bitterly because of my comment.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Sanwo olu has done more project in Lagos in 4 years than what obi did in Anambra State in 8 years. Just because I voted sanwo olu does not mean I won't talk when I have to. I am not like bigots like you who is calling a man who failed as a Governor a messiah.

With all due respect, your comparison is silly to be frank. Lagos is not Anambra. The IGR and debt burden of Lagos is more than five times that of Anambra. In actual fact, I don't know what brought Obi into the discussion. It seems you're obsessed with the guy.
Can you list the projects Sanwo-Olu did in four years with veracity? In his first three years, he was busy pointing around which earned him the nickname "Pointus Pilate". Yet the IGR grew under him and so did debts.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I want sanwo olu to do more, so I won't let him rest till he keeps on doing more. You can keep on licking politicians anus on Nairaland, is your choice, I am not like you, so stop lamenting bitterly because of my comment.

I challenge you to go through my comments and see anywhere i have praised any politician. I can count how many of your comments have been shameless asslicking and the whole day will not be enough for me to do so.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

I challenge you to go through my comments and see anywhere i have praised any politician. I can count how many of your comments have been shameless asslicking and the whole day will not be enough for me to do so.
I'm not a bigot like you who's busy on Nairaland licking politicians anus up and down. If you have a working brain, there's no way you would have even talked about chinedu as the option to sanwo olu, it shows you're just a bitter bigot. I know your kind on top Nairaland, I won't be fooled. You're busy wailing about sanwo olu why your state looks like a dustbin were people are locked indoor by armed men with your governor doing no tangible thing to stop the madness.

I voted for sanwo olu and I didn't vote for him to perform woefully like obi, ikpeazu and uguwanyi did in Anambra, Abia and Enugu state. So, I have the full right/authority to talk about his performance, he should do better than how he's doing.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

With all due respect, your comparison is silly to be frank. Lagos is not Anambra.
Foolish excuse don start. Even though Obi performed terribly in Anambra State, useless things like you are still licking his hairy ass, thinking he can perform a magic he could not do in small Anambra State in Nigeria.

Places like Onitsha was a hellhole under the useless obi in Anambra state, Onitsha could have only been compared to a dustbin, it still looks like a dustbin because of the failure of Obi and APGA, but it has not still stop lowlifes and useless things like you from still voting for apga in Anambra while still licking adaobi hairy anus.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Foolish excuse don start. Even though Obi performed terribly in Anambra State, useless things like you are still licking his hairy ass, thinking he can perform a magic he could not do in small Anambra State in Nigeria.

Places like Onitsha was a hellhole under the useless obi in Anambra state, Onitsha could have only been compared to a dustbin, it still looks like a dustbin because of the failure of Obi and APGA, but it has not still stop lowlifes and useless things like you from still voting for apga in Anambra while still licking adaobi hairy anus.
You're sounding more stupid with each post. Who told you I'm from Anambra in the first place? I have challenged you to go through my posts and bring one where i ever praised any politician while it is something you do like your life depends on it.

It is this foolishness that led you to wailing after voting with your hands. May i ask where your brain was when you were voting? I can guess. In Tinubu's anus. Ordeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / A Draft Bill Proposing Regional Government In Nigeria / Yewa/awori Elders Endorse Tunji Olurin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.