Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,890 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Where Is The Train In Lagos??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Train In Lagos??? (1112 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Ikaeniyan0: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're sounding more stupid with each post. Who told you I'm from Anambra in the first place? I have challenged you to go through my posts and bring one where i ever praised any politician while it is something you do like your life depends on it.

It is this foolishness that led you to wailing after voting with your hands. May i ask where your brain was when you were voting? I can guess. In Tinubu's anus. Ordeh
Save your useless sermon for your brothers in Anambra and Imo who have being voting for useless people like Obi and Okorocha.

I voted for sanwo olu does not mean I can't criticize him. If that's how you do in your village, is fine, as for me, I am not cool with it. Sanwo olu needs to do more than he's doing.

If your life has become useless because of Sanwo olu in Lagos, you can relocate to Anambra, Abia or Ebonyi, if the journey will be too expensive for you to embark on, you can make use of rat poison, is sold for just #100.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Rostikol: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Gullible tribe deceived by criminals.

The full service commences in August.

Next month.

Various testing and fine tuning has been going on since the commissioning.

We know you and the likes of Oseni Rufai suffer from lack of exposure to modern ways, and with your village mindset, expect a facility to start functioning the very same day it is completed, but safe, modern transportation systems need to be subjected to the very strictest, rigorous testing procedures prior to opening them to the public, and it is not something that takes a few days or weeks, but MONTHS.

So you and Rufai and co should zip your lips and quit embarrassing yourselves with your ignorance and semi-literacy.
Re: Where Is The Train In Lagos??? by Kukutenla: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Save your useless sermon for your brothers in Anambra and Imo who have being voting for useless people like Obi and Okorocha.

I voted for sanwo olu does not mean I can't criticize him. If that's how you do in your village, is fine, as for me, I am not cool with it. Sanwo olu needs to do more than he's doing.

If your life has become useless because of Sanwo olu in Lagos, you can relocate to Anambra, Abia or Ebonyi, if the journey will be too expensive for you to embark on, you can make use of rat poison, is sold for just #100.
Are you on drugs or something. I hope you're not convulsing while typing all this rubbish. Is this how your brain has been programmed to write rubbish and keep mentioning SE states as if they are the cause of your ill-luck.
Is it not obvious from your wailing that Sanwo-Olu has brought you to despair that you have to wail on his head, but SE gives you heart attack that you have to go into seizures for their sake.
This is not normal o. I suggest you see a doctor ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Omokri Bombs Obi Again, Digs Up Old Tweet Of Threat To Non-indegenes / Odumegwu Ojukwu Was The First Billionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.