Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,181 members, 7,913,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) (6855 Views)

Aviation Workers To Shut Down Airports In Support Of ASUU / Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're defending the same Nigerians scamming, selling drugs and drugging SA women into prostitution? Aren't they arrested for similar crimes all over the world.

I don't blame you, it's your culture to be evil - that's why you expect SA to fold it's arms while you destroy their country. After you destroyed your own and are now japaring all over the place like headless chickens.

Do you know the difference between xenophobia and jailing criminals, you are educated, use your brain, you are not to take laws in your hands, when you see criminals, take them to the police let them face the law, this is basic common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Truth is bitter i know, nowhere did I insult you, but you had to go vile to prove your baselessness

Dstv and the rest didn't enslave Nigerians, we paid for their services and getting our dividends, nowhere have you ever seen Nigerians proud of something that doesn't belong to us, in fact, it has already been suggested that you guys should leave and it has been brought to the table by HOR and the Senate, because we are in the process of getting ours, we already have Glo soo.....

Again, you should not be proud of the achievements of people that enslaved you for decades, It is belittling and degrading.

If black South Africans didn't have achievements to celebrate in SA we'd be as miserable and turn into japagerians like you are. It's not the case. You've never seen a single black South African hustling in your country before - speaks volumes. Let's speak the day you see a Thabiso selling drugs in Lagos. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Do you know the difference between xenophobia and jailing criminals, you are educated, use your brain, you are not to take laws in your hands, when you see criminals, take them to them police let them face the law, this is basic common sense.

Spread the word in Tunisia as well. Shalom.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
dis southy dem don carry em beef com again!

na tilumbu dey cause us all dis disgrace so oo!
grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rahkman:
you can't do crap,ur women will pay for all ur xenophobia we will breed them all and stuff ur useless gold digging daughters with hard drugs....

I'm certain JovialJune1 is provoked by your careless and xenophobia-inducing comments as she was by mine. She'll immediately report you to the mods and ask for your banning and posts to be deleted. She'll privately email the mods for your complete ban.

Am I right concerned JovialJune1?
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

If black South Africans didn't have achievements to celebrate in SA we'd be as miserable and turn into japagerians like you are. It's not the case. You've never seen a single black South African hustling in your country before - speaks volumes. Let's speak the day you see a Thabiso selling drugs in Lagos. Shalom.

We've not seen a single Black south African in the NBA or Play in the EPL or become a governor in a foreign country either. What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

We've not seen a single Black south African in the NBA or Play in the EPL or become a governor in a foreign country either. What's your point?

Why do we need to japa when we have everything in SA? πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜Ž

Why use your expertise as a governor elsewhere when your own countryπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is in such a mess and in desperate need of your help?β˜ΉοΈπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Nigerians like the easy way out - living off the sweat of other men in foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

SA players in all sporting codes live a comfortable just like players in Australia or Canada. Do you see them all the place in European and US leagues? You'reπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ driven there coz of extreme hunger.

See SA soccer league - black business, best in Africa!πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜Ž Why would we leave this for foreign NBA or EPL unless we were starving!

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Why do we need to japa when we have everything in SA? πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜Ž

Japering is a choice not and not a requirement.

WannaHowzit:

Why use your expertise as a governor elsewhere when your own countryπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is in such a mess and in desperate need of your help?β˜ΉοΈπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

because one is free to live out their lifes as best they choose otherwise you wouldn't have a bunch of dutch sailors ,hugenots and irish soldiers running to settle in a land not of their fathers.

WannaHowzit:

Nigerians like the easy way out - living off the sweat of other men in foreign lands.

Thats about eh dumbest response you could come up with, If all Nigerians like the easy way out there wouldn't be 150+ million people living in the country fighting for its existence.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

because one is free to live out their lifes as best they choose otherwise you wouldn't have a bunch of dutch sailors ,hugenots and irish soldiers running to settle in a land not of their fathers.

Thats about eh dumbest response you could come up with, If all Nigerians like the easy way out there wouldn't be 150+ million people living in the country fighting for its existence.

So 100 million have japared! ☹️☹️☹️ Mostly drug selling men who then turn around and insult their hosts.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

SA players in all sporting codes live a comfortable just like players in Australia or Canada.

You are talking about "white" and possibly "colored" South Africans neh!. They are a different species

WannaHowzit:

See SA soccer league - black business, best in Africa!πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜Ž Why would we leave this for foreign NBA or EPL unless we were starving!

The point flies over your head doesn't it.

Why would Messi or Ronaldo leave Argentina or portugal respectively to go play in Italian and Arab leagues.

Bantu education I tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

False. In Nigeria japagering is hunger induced. Why else would you be enslaved in Libya, face xenophobia in Tunisia and SA, and drown in the Mediterranean sea?πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ Because you choose to?

It's a matter of life and death for you.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So 100 million have japared! ☹️☹️☹️ Mostly drug selling men who then turn around and insult their hosts.

Half

You do know 200 million people is a gestimate right and there can be no more than 10 million Nigerians who live outside nigeria at one given period of time right?

I apologize they skipped statistics class at Wits. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

You do know 200 million people is a gestimate right and there can be no more than 10 million Nigerians who live outside nigeria at one given period of time right?

I apologize they skipped statistics class at Wits. I understand.

Fact is you don't know how many Nigerians there are - you rely on UN stats, can't conduct a census in the past 30 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You could be 500 million for all we know.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

False. In Nigeria japagering is hunger induced. Why else would you be enslaved in Libya, face xenophobia in Tunisia and SA, and drown in the Mediterranean sea?πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ Because you choose to?

It's a matter of life and death for you.

Seeing the number of decades japering has been taking place,If your premise held any water. The remaining 150+ million Nigerians would have been extinct by now.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Fact is you don't know how many Nigerians there are - you rely on UN stats, can't conduct a census in the past 30 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You could be 500 million for all we know.

This observation doesn't defeat the point being made does it.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

You are talking about "white" and possibly "colored" South Africans neh!. They are a different species

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Here we go again with white butt licking and AIDS infested tongues.

Are you saying SA soccer players - overwhelmingly black - don't live comfortable lives from what they earn in SA? Playing in the richest league in Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Here we go again with white butt licking and AIDS infested tongues.

Are you saying SA soccer players - overwhelmingly black - don't live comfortable lives from what they earn in SA? Hence you don't see them japaring.

Stay focused on the point being made neh. I am comparing apples with apples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

This observation doesn't defeat the point being made does it.

You always admit there are Nigerians in every country of the world, so that makes it hundreds of millions of lazy drug dealers living off the sweat of foreign men and then ungratefully turning around and insulting their hosts.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You always admit there are Nigerians in every country of the world, so that makes it hundreds of millions of lazy drug dealers living off the sweat of foreign men and then ungratefully turning around and insulting their hosts.

That overwhelming number of nigerian stock is specific to your country, very unfortunate but then again that darn constitution you guys wrote is what is your problem.

I advise you change it.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

That overwhelming number of nigerian stock is specific to your country, very unfortunate but then again that darn constitution you guys wrote is what is your problem.

I advise you change it.

So Nigerians need a brutal death penalty constitution to stay in line. No wonder your cops shoot to kill. Speaks volumes about your character πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So Nigerians need a brutal death penalty constitution to stay in line. No wonder your cops shoot to kill. Speaks volumes about your character πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

No your constitution is too liberal, this is why you have a hoard of people coming there and taking advantage of these "freedoms".
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by wiseone28: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Provocative threads against black South Africans are posted here all the time, I've never reported anyone coz they won't even be taken seriously.

People saying they own our women, amapiano, we're lazy, we're ugly, we're slaves to whites - all that is not provocative?

Get a life lady.
All you have mention is not provocative since it is the truth πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

No your constitution is too liberal, this is why you have a hoard of people coming there and taking advantage of these "freedoms".

We can leave it here coz you've finally proven my point. Nigerians are misbehaving in South Africa. They're the cause of their own problems.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
wiseone28:
All you have mention is not provocative since it is the truth πŸ™„πŸ™„

And that you're dark social undesirables with heads banged with frying pans at birth, inaudible accents and always looking to sneak into SA is also not provocative.

And that's just the nice stuff. Don't get me started on the bad stuff.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

This is a popular, well established cartoon series even without your Nigerian eyeballs. So get over yourself.
With how many followers

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
ghettochild:

With how many followers

You can check that yourself on YouTube.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You can check that yourself on YouTube.
You tell me...
Cos u had a reason posting it here.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

We can leave it here coz you've finally proven my point. Nigerians are misbehaving in South Africa. They're the cause of their own problems.

Anyone who has not been aware of this point for the last couple of years on this forum is honestly blind but now that your point has been proven( if indeed that was your intent). No need to hang around on this forum anymore.

You should now be figuring out how to stop your country men for committing atrocities like Killing innocent truck drivers.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
ghettochild:

You tell me...
Cos u had a reason posting it here .

I'll send you a dollar. You'll have to choose between MTN airtime (to access YouTube) and food.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

Anyone who has not been aware of this point for the last couple of years on this forum is honestly blind but now that your point has been proven( if indeed that was your intent). No need to hang around on this forum anymore.

You should now be figuring out how to stop your country men for committing atrocities like Killing innocent truck drivers.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Nigerians are still committing unspeakable crimes in SA.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Nigerians are still committing unspeakable crimes in SA.

and so are White monopoly capitalists. Henious ones if you ask me but then again your propaganda machine the SABC keeps you focused on what they want you to focus on.

Por brecito.

No tienes ni idea, Verdad?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unn Cut Off For Medicine And Surgery / Smellinganus, A Nairalander Graduated With A Masters Degree / When Will Nigeria Maritime Academy's Result Be Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.