Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) (6920 Views)

Aviation Workers To Shut Down Airports In Support Of ASUU / Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

and so are White monopoly capitalists. Henious ones if you ask me but then again your propaganda machine the SABC keeps you focused on what they want you to focus on.

Por brecito.

No tienes ni idea, Verdad?

I thought SABC was black ANC propaganda ☹️

Now it's white monopoly capital propaganda ☹️ Thought that was ENCA ☹️

Let's call it a day Morpheus, you have started again.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I thought SABC was black ANC propaganda ☹️

Now it's white monopoly capital propaganda ☹️ Thought that was ENCA ☹️

Let's call it a day Morpheus, you have started again.

You are tired already. Don't let these spectators see me wearing you down. You are Wannahowzit, the greater crusher of Nigerian riff raffs.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Olatara(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

You are tired already. Don't let these spectators see me wearing you down. You are Wannahowzit, the greater crusher of Nigerian riff raffs.
I love the way you engage him. No insults!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

I see you're becoming dizzy.

Your girlfriend tapped out long ago after her lengthy private complaint to the mods about me - wannahowzit2.0 loading, don't be despaired troll.

unwiseone82 got pummeled earlier this morning and TERMINATOR is still weeping that I'm still alive and kicking.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I see you're becoming dizzy.

Your girlfriend tapped out long ago after her lengthy private complaint to the mods about me - wannahowzit2.0 loading, don't be despaired troll.

unwiseone82 got pummeled earlier this morning and TERMINATOR is still weeping that I'm still alive and kicking.

Ready when you are shall we continue!
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Olatara:
I love the way you engage him. No insults!

He's Morpheus24, an old geek troll that writes long boring essays. You'll suit each other.

I'm just tolerating him today coz I'm in a pleasant mood.

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

He's Morpheus24, an old geek troll that writes long boring essays. You'll suit each other.

I'm just tolerating him today coz I'm in a pleasant mood.

How dare you call me an old troll. You better put respect when you speak that name, boy! *****n deep AFRIKAANS accent****
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sepukku:

How dare you call me an old troll. You better put respect when you speak that name, boy! *****n deep AFRIKAANS accent****

Sorry, I meant decrepit.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Sepukku: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Sorry, I meant decrepit.

Sorry for yourself!

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by emmy512: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2zHRWPtpB8

The latest online episode of the popular Noko Mashaba, released two days ago on YouTube, depicts a darker looking African with a uniquely Nigerian shaped head. The character also has a heavy non-South African accent but pretends to be a local in order to gain entry into SA.

The online comedy series has already garnered over 330-thousand views.

Ended up watching 13 of em so far.

Thanks for introducing me to noko mashabaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'll send you a dollar. You'll have to choose between MTN airtime (to access YouTube) and food.
Don't worry..
Holla me for some Rands
I live here in SA
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
ghettochild:

Don't worry..
Holla me for some Rands
I live here in SA

At Bree taxi rank robot asking people for "BUSINESS"?

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

At Bree taxi rank robot asking people for "BUSINESS"?
Shame on u...u just love to find means to discredit every Nigerian that has come across u on nairaland.com.
It's a shame that u think I live on bree street.
I guess u trying to be funny but u suck doing it

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
ghettochild:

Shame on u...u just love to find means to discredit every Nigerian that has come across u on nairaland.com.
It's a shame that u think I live on bree street.
I guess u trying to be funny but u suck doing it

And you're trying to imply as a "lazy black South African" you're in a position to give me rands coz Nigerians are "big men"?

Are there no Nigerians at Bree taxi rank selling drugs in broad daylight? And afterwards they're celebrated as "big men"m☹️☹️☹️🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

2 Likes

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

And you're trying to imply as a "lazy black South African" you're in a position to give me rands coz Nigerians are "big men"?

Are there no Nigerians at Bree taxi rank selling drugs in broad daylight? And afterwards they're celebrated as "big men"m☹️☹️☹️🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
Continue ur trolling..
Doesn't move me.
U shd go to bree n talk to those dealers if u have the guts to.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
TheSourcerer:
you either hate Nigerians , or a complete Racist . ( By Race I mean Nation ,Africa is has more genetically diverse DNA than anywhere else in the world)
that would be Asia
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
ghettochild:

Continue ur trolling..
Doesn't move me.
U shd go to bree n talk to those dealers if u have the guts to.

Operation Dudula will do it for me. And you know how they deal.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by dreamxhaser: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The latest online episode of the popular Noko Mashaba, released two days ago on YouTube, depicts a darker looking African with a uniquely Nigerian shaped head. The character also has a heavy non-South African accent but pretends to be a local in order to gain entry into SA.

The online comedy series has already garnered over 330-thousand views.

WTF is this?

Are proud of yourself for posting this black slave?

What's the essence of posting this shit?

You must be a stupid south African dog who is frustrated his white master didn't feed him. BINGO
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by princeabdul(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2023
This people are born to be xenopbic, you can't tell me otherwise because this is disgraceful.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Very bad
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2023
TheSourcerer:
This is very racist. And should be taken down even on YouTube. You don't see us depicting South African caricatures in our most ridiculous skits.

Ever heard of blackface? The historical racist genere where whites painted their faces as black men to ridicule the whole race?

This is exactly the same Racist CRAP( for lack of more disgusting term)

The South Africans were even harder om themselves. Take a chill pill sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by CJStarz: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
You're always trolling Nigerians yet you're on Nairaland , a Nigerian platform! Have some self respect,man. Hating Nigerians wouldn't extend your lifespan.

WannaHowzit:

The latest online episode of the popular Noko Mashaba, released this week on YouTube, depicts a darker looking African with a uniquely Nigerian shaped head. The character also has a heavy non-South African accent but pretends to be a local in order to gain entry into SA.

The online comedy series has already garnered over 400-thousand views.
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
CJStarz:
You're always trolling Nigerians yet you're on Nairaland , a Nigerian platform! Have some self respect,man. Hating Nigerians wouldn't extend your lifespan.

Thanks for your submission - it has been successfully flushed down my toilet👍🏾

1 Like

Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Operation Dudula will do it for me. And you know how they deal.
Why don't u join the dudula n stop hiding under the shadow of ur android phone
Re: See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
ghettochild:

Why don't u join the dudula n stop hiding under the shadow of ur android phone

I'm the digital version 😈

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable For May/june 2023–2024 WAEC (science, Commercial & Art) / Bauchi State Govt Sacks 194 Striking Lecturers / Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.