Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again (36228 Views)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by fyzaila: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
dickt:

Your body is actually helping you. Don't believe the lie about breakfast

Thank you
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
Betting and masturbation

Someone should help me out
Two worst addiction in one person!
God help u bro

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Vijuchoco(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
AgbaAwo001:
You probably plan to be ready at least an hour before your departure time so even if anything comes up in your mind, you're able to do it and still meet up. Imagine you have a car you use regularly and you don't do monthly maintenance on it, what do you think will happen to it? Same way you should take care of the body you're using for work. Peace smiley
Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Vijuchoco(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
MyExpression:

Plan your time and activities of the day daily.

Then stick to it as much as possible.
I'll work on it and I pray I succeed.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
MyExpression:

Oga, na smallie for area I say make you find.

Depends on your age and your environment, find one 20yr old nice gurl.
She go dey cook, clean, visit regularly....not the hot broke fashionista ooo

That type, if you give her 5k, three times in a month, she go happy wella.
Most of these sales gurls around my area earn 20k monthly.
Imagine man wey dey give you your salary equivalent without stress.

Beyond the sex, we want the companionship too. Na there the joy dey.
We just don't want drama attached.

Besides, why you go pay 5k for short time...e cost na.
The tètè na gold?!
grin bro na so e dey start o before the smallie go come dey form commando. If u start am on a small level before u know she go turn chairlady on top your head go wan come dey give u some small small rules and regulations. Women no matter how small wen dem be, dem dey always wan dominate especially if dem see say no only dem u dey nack.
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Oceanjagaban: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Igbo,shayo,ashawo
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Giving ladies money just like dat. Only this month I don spend like mad
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Karac: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I no get money, but live your life to the fullest. You get the point?
Lol.. Boss do perfume giveaway for me grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Seunomobo: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
vincentbravo:
Eliminating my Enemies

You kill ppl you despise?
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Mikeymython(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Delaw135:

Me too, even though I'm married I still do it.. don't think I can stop
Bro i think it takes the grace of God to stop what one is addicted to……u wont know hw u are doing it u wil just be finding urseive in it and it keep making u feel awefull 😩😩😩
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Mikeymython(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mikeymython:

Bro i think it takes the grace of God to stop what one is addicted to……u wont know hw u are doing it u wil just be finding urseive in it and it keep making u feel awefull 😩😩😩
May God take control of our life
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by blazepascal(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
21CENTURY:

I masturbate almost 4-5 times In na week.
Seriously tired. I've tried all the times to stop, biti it's not working at all.
And am married.
Me and my wife might stay 2 to 3 months without sex.
2 playing Gamble especially Aviator.
That has put me in lots of depts

Pls what should I do
how many years is ur marriage
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Divoc19(f): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
cry
I've learned the hard way
Pusyiter:
You are right
People need you only for their self aggrandisement
No one needs you just because you are you!
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by stanleymakavelli: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Masturbation and procastination
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Delaw135: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mikeymython:

Aftermath feeling comes with alot of guiltiness
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by GorillaApp(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Sniper101:

Eight out of Ten always respond nicely.
Five out of Ten are always willing to meet up.
Wow
This is really a social experiment

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Xwizard: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Ibidunade:
Too nice to the core..but people usually take it for granted...
Me too
But why do people do that to us?
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Xwizard: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2023
remsonik:
Mine is nose picking, always picking my nose and putting it in my mouth.
Also eating my nails, don't do proper manicure and pedicure
And who’s going to buy that bead you selling
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Melonismelon: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
DrAda:
Putting myself first in every situation. I never engage unless it's of immense benefit to my well-being and future.

Also known as, you feel you are abit selfish.
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by curlarpy: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Masturbation
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2023
sajb:

Do you trade forex?

Yes i do.
Thought i trade Crypto more.
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Agbogab1995(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Gambling
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by DrAda(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Melonismelon:

Also known as, you feel you are abit selfish.

Yup
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Goddyrichie(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I feel like I'm too soft to be called a man........I just want to be as hard as a rock undecided

Modified:::See as una just dey misunderstand and misquote anyhow cheesy. Na for some people IQ cha oh cheesy
go join cult
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Goddyrichie(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2023
blazepascal:
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.
betting
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by SaintBOLEX(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2023
Masturbation..
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by lascos912(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2023
i'm addicted to sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by simfrost90210: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2023
post=124573178:
Being way too nice and helpful to people.....

It bites back most times.....

Be nice to me please... I won't bite back!
I earnestly need a job to do... If you have a good connect to assist me, i'll be very grateful especially a job that has accommodation.

Thank you!
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Ezenniadcdc: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Bet 9ja
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by HajiaNotu: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
To stop sleeping late at night chatting and gisting with people that won't add a penny to my account lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I need to stop!!

Surfing the net at odd hours, and it affects when I get to work the following day...
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by EmpressOne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's definitely you jinxing yourself, the world is a mirror
Khayceeofficial:

Same here... I think the worst bout things as much as I hope for a positive outcome. I just hate getting my hopes up and being let down afterwards.
It's bad but scary thing is I'm almost never wrong at times when I think like this. Don't know if it's just me jinxing it or if that's how the universe planned it.
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by seuncyrus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Seunomobo:
I want to stop thinking about some certain people because of the pains they caused me, but I find my mind going back to the thoughts of what they did to me, which causes much bitterness in my.mind.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bro i understand how you feel completely. Mine is still just three months and i remember almost every day , and each time i remember I get so angry that I can even feel my blood pressure rising. But over the past 2 weeks i've learned to keep it under control, when the thought comes , I just say any scripture that comes to mind and so far i've been seeing changes. Don't let hate consume you , it destroys .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Conductor Cooking Under Petrol Tanker [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.