Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... (439 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... by Ilekokonit: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
I see relationships or marriage as a form of bondage for men

When a man is single, he is as free as a bird with no care in the world. He can come and go as he feels like and he is not carrying the worry, thoughts or responsibilities of a woman on his mind.

The minute the man loses guard or gets sucked or drawn into a relationship, alas, the above freedom disappears gradually to be replaced by a life full of drama, mind games and utter foolishness / bullshit that the new woman WILL bring into his life.

For one, he is no longer carefree as he will start trying to please the so called woman either in little ways or big ways.

He can no longer switch off his phone to get some peace as the woman will accuse him of cheating.

He can no longer decide that he wants to go to a beer parlour and come back home after midnight as the woman will be disturbing him with phone calls.

Her responsibilities big or small suddenly start weighing on his mind and even if she does not ask him for help directly, the fact that she has mentioned her problem to him means his mind will start working subconsciously on trying to solve her problems whereas his own problems many o.

And the funny thing is that these ignoramuses think they know it all and their folly is soon exposed when you are telling them the truth and they think you are lying maybe because they are unrepentant liars themselves.

I'm personally beginning to think that there is NO NEED for a man to ever lay up future problems for himself by getting into a relationship with a woman be that temporarily or in a marriage.

Life is just too short for a man to deal with the CERTAIN DRAMA and ENERGY / RESOURCE DRAIN that a woman WILL bring to a mans life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... by KidFromForeign(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2023
I have always said it, marriage is a scam used to ensnare and subjugate men..

The people that benefits from marriage are the women..

No wonder they are all looking for a RICH AND RESPONSIBLE MAN, to shift their live's burden on the MAGA..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... by ConfidentialDoc: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2023
smiley
Re: I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ilekokonit:
I see relationships or marriage as a form of bondage for men

When a man is single, he is as free as a bird with no care in the world. He can come and go as he feels like and he is not carrying the worry, thoughts or responsibilities of a woman on his mind.

The minute the man loses guard or gets sucked or drawn into a relationship, alas, the above freedom disappears gradually to be replaced by a life full of drama, mind games and utter foolishness / bullshit that the new woman WILL bring into his life.

For one, he is no longer carefree as he will start trying to please the so called woman either in little ways or big ways.

He can no longer switch off his phone to get some peace as the woman will accuse him of cheating.

He can no longer decide that he wants to go to a beer parlour and come back home after midnight as the woman will be disturbing him with phone calls.

Her responsibilities big or small suddenly start weighing on his mind and even if she does not ask him for help directly, the fact that she has mentioned her problem to him means his mind will start working subconsciously on trying to solve her problems whereas his own problems many o.

And the funny thing is that these ignoramuses think they know it all and their folly is soon exposed when you are telling them the truth and they think you are lying maybe because they are unrepentant liars themselves.

I'm personally beginning to think that there is NO NEED for a man to ever lay up future problems for himself by getting into a relationship with a woman be that temporarily or in a marriage.

Life is just too short for a man to deal with the CERTAIN DRAMA and ENERGY / RESOURCE DRAIN that a woman WILL bring to a mans life.

Marriage is for a man to have a continuous family of his own and that doesn't stop him from his freedom of any sought
In other words, marriage doesn't cage a man

Then the real act of marriage favour's women because she has birthed a child for the man

So his wife and his children eventually looks like she came into the marriage and brought her friends(children) to be entertained by the man

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do!! / How To Get The Chemistry In Your Relationship Back / Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.