Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,621 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (427199 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:18pm On May 07
IRCC number you should call them +1 (800) 267-6788
Jonmayer:

Thank you for your response. Do you mean to just call the embassy in Nigeria or is there a special number for these queries?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by GloriaBekee: 7:54pm On May 07
Devasia:
Greetings everyone.
Please I want to know if I can use customary marriage certificate as proof of marriage for study visa or I must get the one from registry.

Any insights would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Customary marriage is legal, include the certificate, pictures. And is a go 👍

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by godoluwa(m): 8:05pm On May 07
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by febishola20: 8:29pm On May 07
Please if like to know if a sponsor’s company account is good for proof of funds, or it has to be a personal account, i need urgent response please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Devasia(m): 8:46pm On May 07
GloriaBekee:

Customary marriage is legal, include the certificate, pictures. And is a go 👍

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 1:46am On May 08
I have issues with my email. If you can message me on whatsapp on 09097777752 or 54
Bukky562:
Please University of Regina Applicants, where are you? Let's brainstorm together. E Joo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chibzzy789: 3:07am On May 08
Good day House. Is it a wise idea for someone whose study visa application was denied due to financial reasons to apply for Canadian visit visa?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by somebodyelse: 10:10am On May 08
Again, I would kindly like to ask if anyone else is having trouble creating an account on the VFS site. I've not been able to make progress since yesterday because the website keeps replacing my password with an invalid one. Am I doing something wrong? I'm beginning to suspect that this is a dark pattern to restrict applications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Manlikethomas: 10:24am On May 08
slimmdree:
Yes you can, that is what I did before submitting my application. which is best? I really cant tell.

thanks for the reply, so which did of them did you use for your upfront medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mhideyyy: 10:47am On May 08
Hello everyone
I need help and clarification on some questions
I’m in the process of filling my student permit application
I’m not sure if the Imm 1294 and family information IMM are still required because I don’t see any where to upload this forms.
I will appreciate it anyone can clarify how they go about it.
Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chapecoense(m): 10:57am On May 08
ademma2022:
I have issues with my email. If you can message me on whatsapp on 09097777752 or 54
I'm interested in this too. Any group for University of Regina applicants let's plan together for September intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chapecoense(m): 10:59am On May 08
JMG12:
PCC is not mandatory
Thank-you for the info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:03pm On May 08
Wonder1844:

Thank you so much.
Please how long after submitting application can one be scheduled for biometric?

Hello Wonder1844,

Within 24 hrs.

Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:06pm On May 08
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:21pm On May 08
Mhideyyy:
Hello everyone
I need help and clarification on some questions
I’m in the process of filling my student permit application
I’m not sure if the Imm 1294 and family information IMM are still required because I don’t see any where to upload this forms.
I will appreciate it anyone can clarify how they go about it.
Thank you in advance

Hello Mhideyyy,

I guess you are trying to use the GcKey account which now requires applicants to print out the account timeline and include it in the application before proceeding to the nearest VAC for paper submission.

To upload the IMM forms and other supporting documents, use the IRCC Portal for online submission.

Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by slimmdree(m): 3:08pm On May 08
IOM

Manlikethomas:
thanks for the reply, so which did of them did you use for your upfront medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:46pm On May 08
Yes, you can apply for VV it won't affect it.
Chibzzy789:
Good day House. Is it a wise idea for someone whose study visa application was denied due to financial reasons to apply for Canadian visit visa?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:49pm On May 08
I will advise your sponsor to transfer the required funds to the applicant's account this will demonstrate that the applicant has full access to the funds, and other documents should follow to back the source of the sponsor's income.
febishola20:
Please if like to know if a sponsor’s company account is good for proof of funds, or it has to be a personal account, i need urgent response please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:54pm On May 08
somebodyelse:
Again, I would kindly like to ask if anyone else is having trouble creating an account on the VFS site. I've not been able to make progress since yesterday because the website keeps replacing my password with an invalid one. Am I doing something wrong? I'm beginning to suspect that this is a dark pattern to restrict applications.

Please use another email address to book and if possible, use a different system
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by febishola20: 6:49pm On May 08
JMG12:
I will advise your sponsor to transfer the required funds to the applicant's account this will demonstrate that the applicant has full access to the funds, and other documents should follow to back the source of the sponsor's income.

Thanks for the response, I have the full tuition in my account with an active 6 months balance, no lump sum within this period, the sponsor is serving as a co sponsor, he will cover my living expenses, can I proceed or I should still have him send the money to my account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lolatomi090: 1:19am On May 09
Please any Durham college student here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Okeyboy90: 9:32am On May 09
mayrhe:
Yes, I did Upfront medicals and I've gotten a mail from Qlife that they've submitted the result to ircc, although Ircc is yet to update it on my portal. Hopefully they do that this week.

It's not compulsory that ircc must notify you to do medical, before doing it. I have people that did upfront medical and it was updated on their portal later after their hospital submitted it to ircc, even though they were yet to require them to do the test.

Thanks alot for your response
I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:54am On May 09
Have him send the money to your account, he can still act as your co-sponsor even after sending you the funds.
febishola20:

Thanks for the response, I have the full tuition in my account with an active 6 months balance, no lump sum within this period, the sponsor is serving as a co sponsor, he will cover my living expenses, can I proceed or I should still have him send the money to my account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 1:47pm On May 09
SteveElo:
Hey Zino, I sent you a message. Can we talk please?
sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MarksmanD: 2:20pm On May 09
Is it true that I have to create a Form A application on the CBN portal to enable the bank to process payment for a GIC account application? This was what a bank staff told me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chapecoense(m): 5:34pm On May 09
OTSAMUEL:

Email me please
Hey can you send me an Email on Imasuen449@gmail.com
I lost my previous email connected to this account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 8:46pm On May 09
MarksmanD:
Is it true that I have to create a Form A application on the CBN portal to enable the bank to process payment for a GIC account application? This was what a bank staff told me.

You don't need all that stress.

Open a USD domiciliary account, buy dollar and fund the account ....then initiate a GIC process with a participating Canadian bank and wire your dollars to the bank from your dom account..there are charges for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 9:56pm On May 09
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by frank2zee: 10:24pm On May 09
I have always dreamt of migrating to Canada. Now the funds are available the discouragements are just to much to undermine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olandanswer: 4:31am On May 10
Good morning house, please is Mohawk College a good school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SexyDuby(f): 4:36am On May 10
Daveconsult007:

You don't need all that stress.

Open a USD domiciliary account, buy dollar and fund the account ....then initiate a GIC process with a participating Canadian bank and wire your dollars to the bank from your dom account..there are charges for it

Can you pls explain how this GIC funding works.
1. Can the funds of $20k be wired from the US into the students dom account?
2. Can the student wire the $20k received to dom account into the Canadian GIC account OR how does it work?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 6:38am On May 10
Good morning guys

Please my question is this......

If my course is a two-year program, can I use a bank statement that covers only for one-year tuition and fees payment OR
it must be that my bank statement have to show that it can cover the whole two years program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (474) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Hrhdwyn(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.