Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea (1867 Views)

Dear Igbo Bu Igbo, Please Shun The So Called Ebubeagu It's A Set Up. / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Satguru Maharaj Ji Tells Atiku To Congratulate Buhari And Shun The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Omugo, you left your cursed and dead land and came to mine for life. Your life depends on Yorubaland, you should be worshipping me, dumb ingrate.

You can't give what you don't have. If you can build a common dog cage, you will in be your land and make it livable for you and you won't continue to be generational IDP in your own country.

As long as you won't be the one lording over my land, I'm ok with that.
Novarisammy2:

they drifted to ur barren ancestral lands and turned it into a gold mine . the same way the Fulani's has made you second class citizens in Ilorin

lazy slug
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by WorldRichest: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Validated:
Shut up ... did you say this in 2012?

Troop to the streets and be sacrificed to Ogun the god of iron
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Idiott, we have stayed away from you and you need to do the same and leave my region, dumb ingrate.
Novarisammy2:

Stay away from lazy parasites, who perch on you just to satisfy their needs, they do not come to alleviate your burdens, hence, their mission is to distract ...

you don't do like one who has a life. no no Igbos do you . go to the ant you sluggish thing, consider their ways and be wise
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2023
You tell me!
naijaboy756:
is Edo Ibo?
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by naijaboy756: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
You tell me!
who are you?

Taaaaaa
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Who born you?

Eranko!
naijaboy756:
who are you?

Taaaaaa
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:
Government would have borrowed money from IMF to cushion the effects of subsidy removal, but if we don't want to borrow, where then can the government raise funds if not through local taxation.

Subsidy removal is just 2 months, how much have we been able to save?

The palliative funds that FG is planning would be distributed by states yet the registered people in state lists are questionable which must be rectified. Abi seh una want make the money go to the wrong hands as usual.

It seems some of you have not been following global events, in Kenya, more than 50 protesters have been killed, that's Kenya that their policemen are sill civil than ours.

The planned/proposed protest, what effects would it bring/change, you guys would be on street for days and government will apply placebo effects to claim they have heard you which any protest after would be met with security officers.

Why should we be running around the circle, there is nothing like peaceful protest where blacks are involved. BLM in America failed, we all saw what happened in France some weeks ago, how much more disorganized Nigeria .

Don't be used as a shooting practice by some of our unprofessional officers, make your protest peacefully online.

Shut up!!! Who made you spokesman for the government? Stipend collector is different from a government official.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by helinues: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shut up!!! Who made you spokesman for the government? Stipend collector is different from a government official.

Oya drop your alternative suggestions that's only if you have 1
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Varunpulyani: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

Helinues sleeping at home without a job and responsibility is stupid

1 Like

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2023
richie240:

You need to realize that majority of those at the forefront of this protests are d selfacclaimed 'billionares' who daily taunt others that they aren't affected by d govt. policies. They are doing it for sinister purposes.

Whoever wants to protest can do so in their regions. Izit not funny that those who keep quiet at the forced sit at home in their backyards and refused to protest against ipob/ESN/ugm are the same clowns at the forefront of the intended protests!

They are looking for opportunities to cause mayhem.

If anyone wants to protest, let him start from home.
Charity doesn't begin from abroad; it begins from home!
cool

You are worse than an illiterate.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

Fvck off!!! Save that for your fellow ignoramuses.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by helinues: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Fvck off!!! Save that for your fellow ignoramuses.

You don't have one yet you want to knock others opinion down.

Typical Obi's supporters

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Varunpulyani: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

You don't have one yet you want to knock others opinion down.

Typical Obi's supporters

Helinues get a job
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Kewtt: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:
Government would have borrowed money from IMF to cushion the effects of subsidy removal, but if we don't want to borrow, where then can the government raise funds if not through local taxation.

The palliative funds that FG is planning would be distributed by states yet the registered people in state lists are questionable which must be rectified. Abi seh una want make the money go to the wrong hands as usual.

It seems some of you have not been following global events, in Kenya, more than 50 protesters have been killed, that's Kenya that their policemen are sill civil than ours.

The planned/proposed protest, what effects would it bring/change, you guys would be on street for days and government will apply placebo effects to claim they have heard you which any protest after would be met with security officers.

Why should we be running around the circle, there is nothing like peaceful protest where blacks are involved. BLM in America failed, we all saw what happened in France some weeks ago, how much more disorganized Nigeria .

Don't be used as a shooting practice by some of our unprofessional officers, make your protest peacefully online.

We must protest. Endsars didn't fail.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by helinues: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Kewtt:

We must protest. Endsars didn't fail.

Make sure you restrict you protest to Abuja, Your home state or region.

Simple as Abc
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Kewtt: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

Simple as Abc
Lagos State, Ekiti State, Osun State Ogun State Ondo State here we go
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Varunpulyani: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

Simple as Abc

Helinues if you had a job you should be busy by now 😭
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by helinues: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Kewtt:

Lagos State, Ekiti State, Osun State Ogun State here we go

Playing. All those listed states are not interested in any protest.

Go and protest in your home region or state
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Varunpulyani: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

Shouting ronu without a job Is bad
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Kewtt: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:

That's my region. You can now keep quiet. We are going to not only protest... your are going to see the mother of all protests....if issues are not tackled without delay

1 Like

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by naijaboy756: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
Who born you?

Eranko!
Oya go sell gala

run along ....boy!
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2023
When I'm not igbo, that's a trade reserved for yanmiri.
naijaboy756:
Oya go sell gala

run along ....boy!
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by naijaboy756: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
When I'm not igbo, that's a trade reserved for yanmiri.
olodo

cheesy

Go and mine skull
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by 9japride(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
You mean the protest that brought Jonathan to power was a mistake?
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry for the mistake. I meant the protest before the 2015 elections that brought Buhari to power.

1 Like

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by 9japride(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
ycat:
There's nothing to talk about people fighting their battles in their regions, we only have problems when they bring it to our land.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing concern south easterner with UGM. If they encroach into your areas, treat them as criminals.

1 Like

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Oh ok!
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing concern south easterner with UGM. If they encroach into your areas, treat them as criminals.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 4:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Ohk!
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry for the mistake. I meant the protest before the 2015 elections that brought Buhari to power.

1 Like

Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by ycat: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Monkey

Go and plant the skulls for me to mine.
naijaboy756:
olodo

cheesy

Go and mine skull
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by Birdbyrde440: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Let's avoid bloodshed and killings of police and civilian
Burning of police stations as well.
Re: Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea by 9japride(m): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2023
ycat:
Ohk!
[color=#006600][/color]
👍

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Out Of 22 Million Living In The South East, 11 Million Are Poor. / The Appaling State Of Benin - Ore Road! / Ekiti: A State’s Litany Of Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.