Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application (19676 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

It was the Lagos is no man's Land brigade that pushed him into that boiling water

By now his Jail Cell and Cell mates would have Panel beaten it into his head that Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

He might even come back with Yoruba Tribal Marks
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by seunodediranivy: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
olaolaking:
They actually don't have home training. Even one of their chiefs mentioned it.

Home training?, where would they steal it, even their fathers aren't trained talkless of these brats flooded everywhere now.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Arapmoi22: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
membranus:

Igbos are hated because they exhibit inbred hatred against all other tribes too.

Hate begets hate.

And unfortunately for them, many have left their home region to spread themselves and build homes and businesses across other regions. So if this growing intertribal hatred metamorphosed to intertribal conflicts, the Igbos will suffer the greatest loss.

So they should mellow down on their irritating tribal insults, superiority complex and victim mentality for peace to reing.

And if they succeed in achieving their Biafra agenda, what will happen to their large number of kinsmen who have established homes and businesses across other regions? Have they thought about this?

Many of them don't actually think deep before acting.
That is why they play victim's cards for every negative actions they initiated when met with stronger opposite reactions.
Every times they started it, they always collect double double wotowoto.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Upright2020: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Lets be clear igbos have a good reason to want out of this country.

They are hated.

Yet the same people who hate them are scared of them leaving.

There greediness keep them in Nigeria not anyone, Thier forefathers make sure Nigeria cannot breakup even in future because of greediness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Morbeta11(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

In other words, he is being persecuted for talking
Ofcourse....senseless talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
membranus:

Igbos are hated because they exhibit inbred hatred against all other tribes too.

Hate begets hate.

And unfortunately for them, many have left their home region to spread themselves and build homes and businesses across other regions. So if this growing intertribal hatred metamorphosed to intertribal conflicts, the Igbos will suffer the greatest loss.

So they should mellow down on their irritating tribal insults, superiority complex and victim mentality for peace to reign.

And if they succeed in achieving their Biafra agenda, what will happen to their large number of kinsmen who have established homes and businesses across other regions? Have they thought about this?

Nobody hates Igbos

Most Nigerians are even extremely fond of the decent ones

The Rude ones like Simon Ekpa and Kanu can be so annoying and need to be controlled

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
One threatened, unleashed mayhem on a whole ethnic group and prevent them from voting.

Another one is still threatening and brandishing AK47s.

The above two are walking about freely.

But the one who said that since outlaws are allowed to be killing and maiming at will, they have to import their own outlaws to protect them is pursued, arrested and still in prison.

Elohim, may who ever have a hand in this injustice, whoever supports it and their generations never know peace until they repent and do the right thing.
Amen.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:
One threatened, unleashed mayhem on a whole ethnic group and prevent them from voting.

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by kellyzaf(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
zoedew:
He should be man enough to own up to his criminal actions. The video is all over the internet and speaks for itself! When you beat your chest it must be with the knowledge of your brain!

Asari Dokubo ,what about him? Is he not walking freely till today after brandishing AK47 threatening Igbos , someimes i just wonder why the igbo politicians are not talking about all these nonsense done to their people like say them.no be nigerians again.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Lets be clear igbos have a good reason to want out of this country.

They are hated.

Yet the same people who hate them are scared of them leaving.
If they are serious, they can voluntarily relocate back to alaibo. No one is holding them back.

Ps: Ibos are not very much liked outside Nigeria too. Maybe something about their culture that encourages criminality and dishonours humility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Charismatic107:
This one don use him mouth put himself for trouble grin

There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech - Idi Amin
grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by gratefulheart(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
onlyboyson:

Your fact is meaningless

Cry me a river! grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Arapmoi22: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If they are serious, they can voluntarily relocate back to alaibo. No one is holding them back.

Ps: Ibos are not very much liked outside Nigeria too. Maybe something about their culture that encourages criminality and dishonours humility.

It is everywhere they go bro.
They are the ones majorly messing up with Nigeria's name in many countries.
The main challenge is a culture of dominations, no respect for elders, names or virtues.
100% Respect and loyalty is to MONEY. However, 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil".

THEIR VALUE SYSTEM IS ALREADY DEMONIC.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Niralandsucks: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

cool

Listen to Ojukwu after the War just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the disastrously foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said during the War

I now want to return to eat better Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same Northern boys I sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

Farewell

--------Ojukwu

(Ps Send my love to my God daughter the Beauty Queen Bianca,
I will surely tie the knot with her on my return after dumping the Old Cargo I am with now who was also my former Wife Njideka's Chief Bridesmaid and who fled Biafra with me and almost lost her life running through the Jungle behind me pursued by live bullets and Machine gunfire from those Nasty Federal Soldiers)

I do NOT get your point. What has the Ojukwu interview got to do with Mr. Frederick being persecuted for absolutely NO reason and MC Oluomo who actually committed a criminal act being allowed to roam FREELY?
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by muykem: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

Shame on Ohaneze ndi oshi
Rivers State belongs to Asiri but Lagos doesn't belongs to Eze.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by consumer: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

Shame on Ohaneze ndi oshi
God bless you for this statement was wandering too how cowards the igbos has become tucking their tails in between their legs doing nothing about Asari dokubo the buffoon by now I thought he might have been smoked out.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

so one chinasa alone a female setup fire brt terminal!
He is not female. He is male. He is currently in jail. He is an Anambrans that set BRT buses and station on fire.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by toprealman: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. Very soon Charley boy cup will full
Na people like you de fall victim to the monsters the likes of Oluomo and Asari groom. What crime did Charley boy commit?
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
toprealman:

Na people like you de fall victim to the monsters the likes of Oluomo and Asari groom. What crime did Charley boy commit?
He wanted Nigerians to start rioting, looting and destroying public property like France. One day, he would jam talk that will eventually land him in trouble as well.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mosba:

Omoh if this is true now I know why Buhari forgot him inside prison
It's going to get worse for him. A Yoruba Muslim from Kwara date is now the Attorney General c/w Tinubu and Shettima.

Uou know how much ibos love Yoruba Muslims especially those from Kwara grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by flokii: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
This old man just put himself for wahala.. as it is now, nobody can help him.

You're living peacefully with your family in a State where the people love peace but want to bring terrorists killing Igbos and destroying their properties into Lagos.
I don't think he knows the kind of pacifying that happened underground after the EndSars destruction of Lagos by Igbos and burning of Oba Akiolu's palace that made Lagos still habitable for Igbos.

When elders that should be cautioning their wards are behaving like toddlers, problem upon problems is what they get.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

It was the Lagos is no man's Land brigade that pushed him into that boiling water

By now his Jail Cell and Cell mates would have Panel beaten it into his head that Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

He might even come back with Yoruba Tribal Marks
grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
nedekid:
This baba yan crap accepted. Lose mouth during a sensitive time. Agreed. But I really do not think he meant any harm.
Lasg shoukd be magnanimous enough to send him home to his family. He should go and sin no more. Bros don learn him lesson.
He should be sent back to the East. He is lucky Fashola is not the Lagos state governor. Sanwo Olu is on the softer side.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by ppogba: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
membranus:

Hate begets hate.

So they should mellow down on their irritating tribal insults, superiority complex and victim mentality for peace to reign.

For your last paragraph, I can tell you clearly that the thinking of race is that , grant them biafra and they will want,like and insist on remaining in the various parts of Nigeria where they are deeply rooted. But, I seriously doubt if the other tribes like permit that. That is where eye will clear.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Belafonte(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
olaolaking:
They actually don't have home training. Even one of their chiefs mentioned it.

Toh, if their olori can confess it, who am I to contest it?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by ppogba: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
flokii:
This old man just put himself for wahala.. as it is now, nobody can help him.

You're living peacefully with your family in a State where the people love peace but want to bring terrorists killing Igbos and destroying their properties into Lagos.
I don't think he knows the kind of pacifying that happened underground after the EndSars destruction of Lagos by Igbos and burning of Oba Akiolu's palace that made Lagos still habitable for Igbos.

When elders that should be cautioning their wards are behaving like toddlers, problem upon problems is what they get.

If allowed and permitted, what he said is what he would have wanted to happen. Freudian slip according to pyschology
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by flokii: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
ppogba:

If allowed and permitted, what he said is what he would have wanted to happen. Freudian slip according to pyschology

Definitely..

I watched the clip where he was issuing threats and I can categorically state that he meant everything he said judging from his facial expressions and he infact has links with Igbos.

The man is lucky honestly.. our people would have put an end to his miserable life had it been the authorities didn't get to him first and put him in the safe cage where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:

Another one is still threatening and brandishing AK47s.

The above two are walking about freely.

But the one who said that since outlaws are allowed to be killing and maiming at will, they have to import their own outlaws to protect them is pursued, arrested and still in prison.

Elohim, may who ever have a hand in this injustice, whoever supports it and their generations never know peace until they repent and do the right thing.
Amen.
That's what happen when you leave your home to become visitors in another. Yes, tribal politics is well and alive in Nigeria (e.g. Peter Obi sweeping over 90% votes in the SE) and that's why you have to learn to build bridges (handshake across the Niger) to win any significant election that's not local i.e. something the ibos have failed to realise over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Raskimonojendor: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arapmoi22:

It is everywhere they go bro.
They are the ones majorly messing up with Nigeria's name in many countries.
The main challenge is a culture of dominations, no respect for elders, names or virtues.
100% Respect and loyalty is to MONEY. However, 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil".

THEIR VALUE SYSTEM IS ALREADY DEMONIC.
Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

Cry me a river! grin

Ask your mother who really your father is
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by nedekid: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He should be sent back to the East. He is lucky Fashola is not the Lagos state governor. Sanwo Olu is on the softer side.
He is a Nigerian and has a right to reside and acquire property anywhere he chooses within the geographical boundaries of Nigeria with full rights and privilege. Fashola is a SAN, and understands this, so does sanwo olu.
That said, the most that can be done is to file charges against him based on his loud mouth. The case might go either way, we is acquitted or convicted, he could be even given an option of fine. So no biggie.
But to be magnanimous, lasg has made a point. As I suggested, he has learnt his lesson and will be more restrained in his utterances. We are all Nigerians.

NB: You did not state the story as it really is. Kindly read the court case and judgement carefully and see the full details. Fashola did not win any such case to deport igbos or any one.
https://newswirengr.com/2014/12/06/lagos-governor-babatunde-fashola-wins-deportation-case-against-igbos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Luck Jonathan Losses Elder Sister, Obebhatein Jonathan / Ikpeazu Observes Iftar Dinner With Muslim Community In Abia. Photos / Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.