Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application (19639 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by PeggySandas(f): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Spain007:

Iwo ati awon babanlaku baba e ni IRANKIRAN.
Olori ibu

It pain am. grin

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Mantilla(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2023
I don't support his proclamation but the fact that other person's who made more similar threats are walking Free in the streets of Lagos makes me sick.
Sorry man hope they don't kill you.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by AK481(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

Shame on Ohaneze ndi oshi

Words on the marble .

This judge is not applying the law.
The chief have not done any wrong .
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by OKEMKPI: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2023
zoedew:

Ask FG?
Selective intelligence
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Dikastan: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2023
trutharena:
Good.

They should hang him instead of wasting Lagos money feeding him.

If he’s in the Sad East, UGM go don kill a since.
Have you hanged Asari who brandish AK 47 and is threatening an elected governor? No wonder Coward Igboho ran to exile
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Rolings: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Yet the same people who hate them are scared of them leaving.

Are you okay?
They are hated
So do they need anyone to tell them to leave
They foolishly are waiting for other Nigerians to TELL THEM TO GO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...that's the most hilarious statement I ever heard

You claim you are hated but refuse to leave those places you claim you are hated....no be juju be that?

See it's better you people start telling yourselves the truth which is that igbos don't really want any biafra....if they cla we must give them referendum before leaving means they are not ready to leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2023
onlyboyson:

Ask your mother who really your father is

So you think everyone is a bastard like you whose mother was impregnated by an unknown motor park tout at Upper Iweka
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Invitationn: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

Shame on Ohaneze ndi oshi
We know that you’re a frustrated IPOB fanboy.
Take some time off to cool off.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Invitationn: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
zangaozanga:
make the ipob he wan bring come lagos go rescue am from prison
He’s the first victim😅
IPOB betrayed him… they didn’t come to rescue the “come and rescue us” crusader.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Azzik: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Afamed:
Good

Those who might want to make another provocative statement in the future will definitely have a re think

See hypocrites...mc oluomo and asari dokubo are walking freely
What a country
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by PeggySandas(f): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
tishbite42:
This Yoruba soap opera is interesting
It hasn't escaped the intelligence of we Igbos
The time of reckoning is coming soon

We will continue dealing with you brainless barbarians in the language you understand. And nothing you and your people can do about it. grin

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Yet the 'Pig from the Creeks' is roaming around talking trash with AK47's?

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others". Animal Farm. grin
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by PeggySandas(f): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2023
ppogba:
This man don chop enough beans with thyphoid water.

Nigerians Igbos will tell you, go ahead we dey your back but when the chips are downz OYO is your case.

Fixed. grin
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by zoedew: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
OKEMKPI:

Selective intelligence
Not quite.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
onlyboyson:
The court is soo corrupt does ezendigbo do more than MC OLUOMO
Yes he did evil. Tell us what MC Oluomo did
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by duro4chang(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

In other words, he is being persecuted for talking
He is being punished but never persecuted. He is being punished for threatening to bring terrorists to Lagos
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes he did evil. Tell us what MC Oluomo did

Ask your brainwashed parents
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

So you think everyone is a bastard like you whose mother was impregnated by an unknown motor park tout at Upper Iweka

It's a pity I'm in conversation with son of a thousand father
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by gidgiddy: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
duro4chang:
He is being punished but never persecuted. He is being punished for threatening to bring terrorists to Lagos

I see. Nigeria is a wonderful country. Its a country that punishes people for making verbal threats but actually release real terrorists such as boko haram back into society
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by duro4chang(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

I see. Nigeria is a wonderful country. Its a country that punishes people for making verbal threats but actually release real terrorists such as boko haram back into society
Tell me which country will not punish someone who makes verbal a threat.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
onlyboyson:

It's a pity I'm in conversation with son of a thousand father

You bastard son of a witch!

I was on my own and you came and quoted me to talk nonsense because I criticised an Igbo chief who tried to promote IPOB nonsense in Lagos.

Kitikpa gba gbue gi!

Ode oloriburuku!
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

You bastard son of a witch!

I was on my own and you came and quoted me to talk nonsense because I criticised an Igbo chief who tried to promote IPOB nonsense in Lagos.

Kitikpa gba gbue gi!

Ode oloriburuku!

You are big fool why must u quote under my comment ezi ofia ,ozu nwuru anwu
Nne gi akwuna Nna gi onye ori
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
People should be careful of their words and actions. No one is bigger than Government

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by kettykings: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is very nice, when their cup is full delivery shall come
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Abagworo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mc Oluomo and Oba of Lagos committed genovidal incitements but are today walking free like it meant nothing. The end of injustice is usually violence so it is best to either arrest Oba of Lagos and MC Oluomo or free this man so that natural justice can balance things out. Even Asari did exactly same thing as Oba of Lagos and Oluomo but has been walking free .
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
onlyboyson:

You are big fool why must u quote under my comment ezi ofia ,ozu nwuru anwu
Nne gi akwuna Nna gi onye ori

Dirty motor park tout.

Your entire generation is cursed.

Omo ale!
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2023
SavageResponse:

Dirty motor park tout.

Your entire generation is cursed.

Omo ale!
The course has already been flowing through ur generation

Dead man walking
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
onlyboyson:

The course has already been flowing through ur generation

Dead man walking

You are already in hell you hungry fo0l!

Dindirin!
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
SavageResponse:

You are already in hell you hungry fo0l!

Dindirin!

Lols my grandparents always tell not to engage in an argument with a psychopath because he is jobless
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SavageResponse(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
onlyboyson:

Lols my grandparents always tell not to engage in an argument with a psychopath because he is jobless

Based on my current account balance my daily three square meals for the next 10 years is guaranteed!

Can you say the same?

Obo oshi!
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
SavageResponse:

Based on my current account balance my daily three square meals for the next 10 years is guaranteed!

Can you say the same?

Obo oshi!

Hahaha imagination wan kill you ,just wake you still under bridge begging

Ozu , anu ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.