Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? (1397 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
I want to know if those things some nairaland men say about the vagina, are really true or they're just exaggerating. You'll see some saying the women they came in contact with, that they vagina smell like rotten fish, rotten meat, dead rat, or like gutter, or like a soakaway pit.

Are they being serious when they say that? Or maybe it's a way of them bodyshaming women. Because, I don't think a woman's vagina is supposed to smell, at least not as bad as they portray it.

Men who do this should desist from it. Desist from saying derogatory things about a woman's vagina. Instead of saying these demeaning things, why not calmly and maturely call the said woman's attention to it, and if you have any solution/suggestions/remedy to help the situation, then you give that.

Women, if your vagina smells, such that then you rub around it or when you dip your finger in it and perceive and you then have to clinch/cover your nose or or twitch your nose or face, then something is wrong somewhere.

A vagina is a self-cleansing organ. But, that does not mean that you shouldn't wash the areas around it or look for solution when it starts to smell even though it appears neat. It's not surprising that some people do not know how to care for the vagina or how to wash it. You don't just pour water on the surface and then that's it. No. It's not so.

Men, stop saying demeaning and derogatory things about the woman's vagina. The vagina is not like the penis. The vagina is more complex in nature than the penis. Profer solutions if you have. If you don't, then calmly and maturely call the woman's attention to it.

Women, if your vagina still smells or have a foul odour even after washing, then something is wrong. I'll still open a thread on what to do about this. A vagina is not supposed to have an odour, at least not a bad one that'll make you or another person twitch the nose or face.

I'm usually sad when I see some derogatory words being said about the vagina. Please, I wouldn't want to see such threads or words again. Reason why I decided to create this thread. I've been wanting to do it since, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Please, I would like you all to take this in good light. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by talented321: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2023
na smelling toto matter dey hear''

1 Like

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2023
It always seems derogatory when a man is saying it. Vj odours exist. But because na man dey talk am it's now body shaming.

When will some of you ladies learn to take correction without acting like emotional children?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm usually sad when I see some derogatory words being said about the vagina. Please, I wouldn't want to see such threads or words again. Reason why I decided to create this thread. I've been wanting to do it since, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Please, I would like you all to take this in good light. Thanks.

What will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:
It always seems derogatory when a man is saying it. Vj odours exist. But because na man dey talk am it's now body shaming.

When will some of you ladies learn to take correction without acting like emotional children?
You know the way you pass a message matters. The manner and tone you use matters too.

Take this two scenarios as an example;

The first- ' na wa oo. Do you wash your vagina at all? It smells like a rotten egg. I couldn't even breathe well. Abeg do something about it. The smell is terrible. Can't you perceive it? It smells like a soakaway pit."

The second; " It seems your vagina has this strong odour. I can recommend for you how to go about it. Take xyz. Do abc. Then take ghi. You won't notice any odour or bad smell again."

From the above scenarios, who do you think will be more offended?
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

What will you do?
Seems you're one of those doing this. Please, I wouldn't want to see such threads again. It makes me feel bad to see or read them.
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You know the way you pass a message matters. The manner and tone you use matters too.

The first- ' na wa oo. Do you wash your vagina at all? It smells like a rotten egg. I couldn't even breathe well. Abeg do something about it. The smell is terrible. Can't you perceive it? It smells like a soakaway pit."

The second; " It seems your vagina has this strong odour. I can recommend for you how to go about it. Take xyz. Do abc. Then take ghi. You won't notice any odour or bad smell again."

so now its the tone that matters? when women talk about men you think you watch your tones or the manner you say It? but na you dey cry foul pass when talking about you you now want men to watch their tone and sugarcoat it for you.

if you no like am its either you learn to take the correction and take care of your hygiene or you leave nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol I couldn't hold my laugh.

You really won't understand OP.
I'll say no more.
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

so now its the tone that matters? when women talk about men you think you watch your tones or the manner you say It? but na you dey cry foul pass when talking about you you now want men to watch their tone and sugarcoat it for you.

if you no like am its either you learn to take the correction and take care of your hygiene or you leave nairaland.
Don't tell me you're one of those who do this. Are you? I hope not though.
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Puss360(f): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 '' na smelling toto matter dey hear''
Lol..
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by ideamonster: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Some Pple will just open thread and be using authrotative tones...... u dont like it ??..

Stop talking..
Stop laughing...
Stop telling ...
Stop doing this...
Stop doing that..

Hiss!!

1 Like

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Well done nairaland resident virgina activist
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by lordnkem000(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 '' na smelling toto matter dey hear''
Bros haba, that girl is clean o and has sense, unlike some others wey dey yarn anyhow.. but it's like una two matter na only court fit settle am

1 Like

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by talented321: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Are u talking from experience or what'' biko
lordnkem000:

Bros haba, that girl is clean o and has sense, unlike some others wey dey yarn anyhow.. but it's like una two matter na only court fit settle am
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by lordnkem000(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Are u talking from experience or what'' biko
Yeah if u say so, she's dope and very neat swears.. but her most attractive virtue is her reasoning, it turns a brother on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by odenkirk: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

i dey suspect that even yours too dey smell like a rotten fish

2 Likes

Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by HanisahZuwy: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
ideamonster:
grin grin grin
What's funny please?
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Josephkabila12: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

you no no say de vagina dey smell before?
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Josephkabila12: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
February 2020 nah so one girl with big breast carry smelling pussy come my house for portharcourt
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by Dancebreaker: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Don't tell me you're one of those who do this. Are you? I hope not though.
My dear, it's very true. Of course in line of work, you often can't even mention it. Unless it's one of the signs and symptoms the lady has alongside pain during urination, discharge, itchiness, etc. It's always a delicate matter.

But it's rather common.

Some women over-clean down there. They use soaps that should not be used there. Such as medicated soaps. They disrupt the flora there. Some may be due to infection especially bacterial vaginosis (BV).

It's important to manage it well because if it's BV, then it increases the risk of catching and or infecting others with HIV through unprotected intercourse.

The fishy odour can be VERY strong, even more so after intercourse. The woman may not perceive the odour themselves but the guy may never want to experience it again.
Re: Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? by frankoben(m): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Had a sexual encounter with this young lady whose kpekus stank like poo. It was a terrible experience. The stench haunted me for weeks unend and now whenever I come across her I remember the stinking kpekus she offered me.

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge ; Check Out The New Look. / How I Handled A Silly Lil Bicch That Left Me On Read / Girls Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.